CTE got an Redneck rapper called " White "

most viewed right now
 245
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 233
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,376 | Props total: 2490 2490
I know plenty of white folks banging.....its not like they rich dudes who go to the hood and want to be in it but its folks that were really born their and they just grew up with it like everybody else. You cant say this dude is fake or whatever if you dont even know the man....plus he backed by CTE...just saying it aint like he just coming out the blue with no kinda refrences........and comparing a white dude banging to black dude joining the kkk is f**king stupid....a black dude joining the kkk is comparible to a white dude joining the black panthers....not banging.... then you would have had a comparison......if yall would have just heard the song and not known who did it....it would prolly be yalls ringtone right now....but cuz its a white dude crippin then its a total upset...lol.....and yeah dude right you got plenty mexicans banging crip or blood...you even got samoans.


Last edited by persuazion; 04-10-2010 at 07:07 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #82
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,101 | Props total: 24052 24052
i dnt care who he is backed by, i have a strong suspicions i could beat the brakes off this dude and i know ppl way more "hood". looks he should own and work @ a head shop or something.
 8 years ago '08        #83
halftime 
space
avatar space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 10658 10658
white or black its still wack. but if you think they're no white people putting in work in these gangs you havent been outside. or witness life from your bedroom window.
 8 years ago '06        #84
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,744 | Props total: 5414 5414
s**t to me kinda wack. i feel like ive seen this formula before over and over. i dont care that hes white. its funny to me though the people gassing him up cause he is white and rhymes like that. he shouldnt get special points lol. hes just an average n*gga.
 8 years ago '05        #85
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,047 | Props total: 28734 28734
 persuazion said:
I know plenty of white folks banging.....its not like they rich dudes who go to the hood and want to be in it but its folks that were really born their and they just grew up with it like everybody else. You cant say this dude is fake or whatever if you dont even know the man....plus he backed by CTE...just saying it aint like he just coming out the blue with no kinda refrences........and comparing a white dude banging to black dude joining the kkk is f**king stupid....a black dude joining the kkk is comparible to a white dude joining the black panthers....not banging.... then you would have had a comparison......if yall would have just heard the song and not known who did it....it would prolly be yalls ringtone right now....but cuz its a white dude crippin then its a total upset...lol.....and yeah dude right you got plenty mexicans banging crip or blood...you even got samoans.
....Southside Latinos(13) = Blue Rag
NorthSide Latinos(14) = Red Rag

Those Are Not Bloods & Crips,Never Seen A Mexican Bangin Crips Or Bloods Either. Yall Gotta Put That TV s**t Down & Step Outside,Just Cause You See A Blue Or Red Bandana Dont Mean They Bloods & Crips. Now Samoans,Yeah Seen Alot Of Them & Togans As Well But They Consider n*ggas/Brothas To Many Even Tho They From Islands But The Thing Is....Never In My Life Have I Seen A White Dude Bangin Bloods Or Crip.

What I Post To Say He Legit Cause CTE Backs Him Up? n*gga I Rather See BMF Back The White Dude Up,That Hold More Weight Than The CTE Label On Him Cause Some Of The n*ggas Behind The Scene Of CTE Aint Even Down For The Cause Of Street Business, Just A Front To Stick Around Jeezy. Its A Entertainment Business....Not A Street Organization.

Folks Not Getting That Bloods & Crips Are Mostly Black Gangs. You Dont See Black Dudes Joining Hispanic Gangs Or Joining In With KKK Or Hells Angels Now,You Say Its Not The Same But It Is...KKK Is Like A Hate Gang,Hells Angel Is A Biker Gang,Crips & Bloods Are A Gang. Getting The Picture?

I Like The Song...I Upload The Song For Others To Download & s**t. I Dont Care About Him Rapping,I Support The n*gga On Rapping But The Image He Trying Put Out There I Shake My Head At
 8 years ago '04        #86
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 1557 1557
 8 years ago '10        #87
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,962 | Props total: 8429 8429
I met this White dude at a party a while back.....dude first told me he was running with some Bloods and got into some trouble. He said once he got out of jail, he started reppin GD and running with them. Dude said it with a straight face, too. That s**t is too funny.

Apparently there are a couple Mexican crip dudes by my school.....but I've never seen the White version.....
 8 years ago '04        #88
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #89
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,744 | Props total: 5414 5414
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Southside Latinos(13) = Blue Rag
NorthSide Latinos(14) = Red Rag

Those Are Not Bloods & Crips,Never Seen A Mexican Bangin Crips Or Bloods Either. Yall Gotta Put That TV s**t Down & Step Outside,Just Cause You See A Blue Or Red Bandana Dont Mean They Bloods & Crips. Now Samoans,Yeah Seen Alot Of Them & Togans As Well But They Consider n*ggas/Brothas To Many Even Tho They From Islands But The Thing Is....Never In My Life Have I Seen A White Dude Bangin Bloods Or Crip.

What I Post To Say He Legit Cause CTE Backs Him Up? n*gga I Rather See BMF Back The White Dude Up,That Hold More Weight Than The CTE Label On Him Cause Some Of The n*ggas Behind The Scene Of CTE Aint Even Down For The Cause Of Street Business, Just A Front To Stick Around Jeezy. Its A Entertainment Business....Not A Street Organization.

Folks Not Getting That Bloods & Crips Are Mostly Black Gangs. You Dont See Black Dudes Joining Hispanic Gangs Or Joining In With KKK Or Hells Angels Now,You Say Its Not The Same But It Is...KKK Is Like A Hate Gang,Hells Angel Is A Biker Gang,Crips & Bloods Are A Gang. Getting The Picture?

I Like The Song...I Upload The Song For Others To Download & s**t. I Dont Care About Him Rapping,I Support The n*gga On Rapping But The Image He Trying Put Out There I Shake My Head At
basically. east coast and midwest i guess yall do different but out here we're segregated. and since this guy is supposedly of crip affiliation then the west might have something to say about that. i too have never seen a white or mexican crip or blood. Samoan blood? PLENTY. but they usually have their own thing going on. I could even see a filipino crip from carson or something. But gangs are segregated out here. i cant speak on all areas but in south LA u aint seein that s**t. I really cant remember seeing a white person there unless they was transferring from the blue line and then on top of that dude got dreads? nah man we dont do that out here like that. go on and get that caesar boy and we'll say u mulatto.
 8 years ago '08        #90
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 42 42
 castro13 said:
yall n*ggas in here still tryna debate if a white person can be in a "black gang"...


smh... so what if the White boy grew up in a Crip neighborhood, and he's really bangin?...
you gon tell him he's not a real Crip. that n*gga prolly'll beat yo a.ss.

yall n*ggas aint never been outside your own comfort zone.
stop riding jeezy coattail so much, cause if homeboy was in so icey you wont be saying s**t...say nothing my n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #91
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,047 | Props total: 28734 28734
 agony8 said:
oh n by the way f**k what cali thinks...yall are a f**ked up state anyways...yall elected this guy as governor...
Edit: You Know What...Nevermind


Last edited by Fresh; 04-10-2010 at 06:22 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #92
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,047 | Props total: 28734 28734
 agony8 said:
yeah thats right...edit ur s**t cause u know im right...shaking ur head at how stupid u and ur state look...
....I Edit It Cause Its No Point Of Agruing With Someone Thats Damn Stupid. You Not Right But Go Ahead & Feel Like You Are While Your City Get Closer To Looking Like Detroit.

Cali The City Of Weed,Money,and b**ches. What Does Chi Have To Offer?

Like I Said....No Point In Aguing With Someone Thats 29 Years Old and Typing Out Words Like nigka Then On Top Of That Aint Even Black Plus Disrespecting There So Call Gang. What Type Of Dude Is You? All I See Is A Joke,Go Do Something With Yo Life.
 04-10-2010, 07:29 PM         #93
chloearr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf, how old is this guy
 8 years ago '06        #94
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,744 | Props total: 5414 5414
 agony8 said:
first off im not from chi if u had read my posts...second of all yeah i spell n*gga nigka, its how i say it too but u aint know me so f**k u nigka...i have done something with my life and am doing something with my life...n like i said im 29 ill always respect where i came from but my real nigkas happy im out the hood...we all having kids and wives and s**t so f**k all that daily hustle and spelling wordswithout certain letter combinations...u think i can put that s**t on a resume or a job application???no so shut the f**k up and grow up u lil f**kface...


by the way cali is a state not a city...f**kin idiot...like i said cali got s**t...nice place to visit but u can stay living in ur a.ss backwards stupid a.ss state run by a f**kin movie star and racist ganglife...
tellem why you mad son!
 04-10-2010, 07:29 PM         #95
chloearr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he looks like he smells, BAD.
 8 years ago '05        #96
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,047 | Props total: 28734 28734
 agony8 said:
first off im not from chi if u had read my posts...second of all yeah i spell n*gga nigka, its how i say it too but u aint know me so f**k u nigka...i have done something with my life and am doing something with my life...n like i said im 29 ill always respect where i came from but my real nigkas happy im out the hood...we all having kids and wives and s**t so f**k all that daily hustle and spelling wordswithout certain letter combinations...u think i can put that s**t on a resume or a job application???no so shut the f**k up and grow up u lil f**kface...


by the way cali is a state not a city...f**kin idiot...like i said cali got s**t...nice place to visit but u can stay living in ur a.ss backwards stupid a.ss state run by a f**kin movie star and racist ganglife...
....Hold Up You Not From The Chi But You A GD....What In The Hell?

What Kind Of Shyt? See This What Hell Am Talking About. Backward Bangin s**t,Its Acouple GDs On This Site and Way You Represent Yourself & The "Hood". You Be DP Off Yo Hood With The Quickness,My Wigga Friend.

Heres A Little Information On Cali City


So Weather It Was A Typo,My Tracks Are Still Cover You Dumbass. Do Me & Yourself A Favor and Shut The f**k Up For God Sakes. You Sitting Here 29 Saying I'm Out Gang Life But Steady Sitting Here Bangin. I Know You Going Co Sign Another White Male Thats In A Black Gang But Right Now....Just The f**k Up.

Whats That Jay Z Line About Two Fools From A Far....I'm Starting To Understand Now.
 04-10-2010, 07:38 PM         #97
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Two02x3 said:
I met this White dude at a party a while back.....dude first told me he was running with some Bloods and got into some trouble. He said once he got out of jail, he started reppin GD and running with them. Dude said it with a straight face, too. That s**t is too funny.

Apparently there are a couple Mexican crip dudes by my school.....but I've never seen the White version.....
shut up.. You never met this dude
 8 years ago '05        #98
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,047 | Props total: 28734 28734
 agony8 said:
in fact someone tell me how to post a video and ill show u where im from, where this crackhead is claiming shaughnessy and u can see our graffitti behind him...ill show u videos of where i grew up and hung out and how lowell mass eats nigkas alive and how when i wasnt in lowell i was in lawrence and boston and dorchester and rochester and mattapan and nyc and phili down to texas and now in virginia...f**kin clown a.ss c*cksmoocher who hast left his block cause u scared of the world...
You Done Yet? You Done Yet?


[pic - click to view]



Been Brooklyn, Houston, Dallas, New Mexico, Vegas, Atlanta, Alabama, Miami, St Louis, Cleveland, Little Rock, Nashville, Memphis,and So On and So On and Your Point Is?

I Coud Give f**k About Your City,Wipe My a.ss With The City Map. You Know Where I'm From. Los Angeles....We Birth This Gang Bangin s**t Along With Chicago.

So Save Yo Tongue...I Could Care Less About Looking At Your Feed The Children City.
 8 years ago '04        #99
midwest_boi 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$371 | Props total: 1 1
He Makin some of you young Fake Rapperz sound real Bad... Welcome to 2011!!!!!
BANGA!!!!
Jeezy know sonm we dont right now...

CTE way 2 step out the BOX!!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #100
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 agony8 said:
u r the reason that the east >>>>>west all day everyday...we dont play no race card s**t when it comes to real gangbangin...its about money and protecting ur boys and ur street/pj's...its about makin something with ur lives with the people u growin up with not color...im white n yes i am GD...74...6 poppin 5 droppin...became a baby g when i was 12 and some dudes from chicago moved to mass to the pj's i grew up n i started hanging out with their kids and we grew our own movement blessed from chicago nigkas...real s**t...s**t i know white kids where im from in asian gangs...AsianBoyZ...thats how it is over here...the west got it f**ked up bringing skin color into the mix and its why yall muf**kas aint growing and evolving...stuck in the same s**t all day...expansion nigka expansion...n what the hell is a black criminal, for real my nigka???do u think before u type???some people never cease to amaze me...
wow...

f**k the east coast

west = south >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> east coast, buncha Cali wannabes with the flags n s**t

ABZ? there's no white boys in that s**t

and did you just say mass, as in MASSACHUSETTS?

gotta be kiddin me


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 04-10-2010 at 08:42 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
56 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy