CTE got an Redneck rapper called " White "

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
fire-graphics 
space
space
$351 | Props total: 0 0
WTF is this dude still alive:fryingpan:
 8 years ago '10        #62
MH Tha Fly Guy 1 heat pts
space
space
$885 | Props total: 791 791
beat is a banger...he bout that 6 tho huh
 8 years ago '04        #63
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
 Effit said:
You don't ever f**k with the white dude rolling with 12 black dudes. You don't know what the f**k he did to get them n*ggas respect.
wordddd, & these dudes out here talkin bout gangs playing the race card, plz.. if a white dude came through who was madd smart & efficient bout his grind & be putting alodda work in they gon' f**k with him, point blank..if u fit in u fit in, race doesnt really play a part in that
 8 years ago '09        #64
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
Yea dis n*gga gotta have rank fa real. I seen a few white boys in da hood from GA and most if not all dem white boys gets it in, even harder den n*ggas cause dey gotta prove dem selves(but dey can get away wit more s**t cause dey white, fa real). Real talk man I wouldn't be surprised if dude got bodies on him....
 04-09-2010, 11:25 AM         #65
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could care less about the rapper he seems corny to me, but DAYUM theres some s3xy black chicks in the vid.... And I love chocolate

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #66
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
slick and blood album drop i bet them n*ggaz album flop......this guy wont sell nothing
 8 years ago '04        #67
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6064 6064
whit boy go hard bra kinda remind me of my cuzz except white mike 10x better be on the lookout
 8 years ago '05        #68
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
 agony8 said:
u r the reason that the east >>>>>west all day everyday...we dont play no race card s**t when it comes to real gangbangin...its about money and protecting ur boys and ur street/pj's...its about makin something with ur lives with the people u growin up with not color...im white n yes i am GD...74...6 poppin 5 droppin...became a baby g when i was 12 and some dudes from chicago moved to mass to the pj's i grew up n i started hanging out with their kids and we grew our own movement blessed from chicago nigkas...real s**t...s**t i know white kids where im from in asian gangs...AsianBoyZ...thats how it is over here...the west got it f**ked up bringing skin color into the mix and its why yall muf**kas aint growing and evolving...stuck in the same s**t all day...expansion nigka expansion...n what the hell is a black criminal, for real my nigka???do u think before u type???some people never cease to amaze me...
real talk, about the black criminal s**t. dont matter if he white or black, a criminal is a f**king criminal...
 8 years ago '08        #69
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 $h0wtym3 said:
I could care less about the rapper he seems corny to me, but DAYUM theres some s3xy black chicks in the vid.... And I love chocolate

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

one of those chicks look like kelis in the face... but the body is right.:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #70
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 MH Tha Fly Guy said:
beat is a banger...he bout that 6 tho huh
crips dont claim the 6...
 8 years ago '05        #71
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
BOUT TO HAVE A NEW KING OF THE SOUTH LOL. but hey hate on him all you want but this track sounds better then most of the music out in south. But yeah dude is mad old what he about 40 he should get on a track with jay-z and Dr Dre. the 40/40 remix.
 8 years ago '05        #72
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 agony8 said:
u r the reason that the east >>>>>west all day everyday...we dont play no race card s**t when it comes to real gangbangin...its about money and protecting ur boys and ur street/pj's...its about makin something with ur lives with the people u growin up with not color...im white n yes i am GD...74...6 poppin 5 droppin...became a baby g when i was 12 and some dudes from chicago moved to mass to the pj's i grew up n i started hanging out with their kids and we grew our own movement blessed from chicago nigkas...real s**t...s**t i know white kids where im from in asian gangs...AsianBoyZ...thats how it is over here...the west got it f**ked up bringing skin color into the mix and its why yall muf**kas aint growing and evolving...stuck in the same s**t all day...expansion nigka expansion...n what the hell is a black criminal, for real my nigka???do u think before u type???some people never cease to amaze me...
.....See I Cant Take You Internet Bangers Serious,Especially The Outer-State Ones.

Oh We Dont Play The Race Card,Its All In One. n*gga Please....I Dont See No White Kids Coming To The Hood Saying I Wanna Be A Blood & Crip? Hell Naw, It Dont Fly...Aint Heard Of It.

Maybe You Outer State n*gga Let It Fly & Give A Go But Out Here, Aint No White People In The Hood Or The Ghettos Or Whatever. We Dont See That...We Might Have Some Cross Breeds Out In The Hoods But This Dude Fully White In Gang Colors....ITS FUNNY.

n*ggas Asking Whats A Black Criminal? Anything That Fit The Average Urban Black Male Profile. The Thugs,Hoodlums,and Etc. You Can Tell n*ggas Aint Heard That Term Before Around Craccas Now.

n*ggas Taking That Malibu Most Wanted s**t To The Next Level and Its Funny But What Funny Is n*ggas Upset On My Comment But Listening To The Replys...Its More Funny Cause Not One Of You n*ggas Have Step In The Jungle Of A Hood.

Hearing White Boys In AsianBoyz? What Kinda Of s**t Is That? Thats A Slap In The Face To Asians Out In The West,Aint No Way In That Would Of Happen. n*ggas Taking The Original Names & Looks and Putting They Own Twist & Rules To It Like Its Okay & They Get Heated With The Originals Disown Them Or Get On They Head.

ven0m said:
crips dont claim the 6...
....See What Am Saying? n*ggas Bringin Up 5 & 6s.....BLOODS & CRIPS DONT EVEN BANG THAT s**t!!!

But Aye....This How They Get It In Tho.....Ass Backward a.ss n*ggas
 8 years ago '08        #73
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
why he remake jeezy's old song??
and dem females was on point
 8 years ago '07        #74
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....See I Cant Take You Internet Bangers Serious,Especially The Outer-State Ones.

Oh We Dont Play The Race Card,Its All In One. n*gga Please....I Dont See No White Kids Coming To The Hood Saying I Wanna Be A Blood & Crip? Hell Naw, It Dont Fly...Aint Heard Of It.

Maybe You Outer State n*gga Let It Fly & Give A Go But Out Here, Aint No White People In The Hood Or The Ghettos Or Whatever. We Dont See That...We Might Have Some Cross Breeds Out In The Hoods But This Dude Fully White In Gang Colors....ITS FUNNY.

n*ggas Asking Whats A Black Criminal? Anything That Fit The Average Urban Black Male Profile. The Thugs,Hoodlums,and Etc. You Can Tell n*ggas Aint Heard That Term Before Around Craccas Now.

n*ggas Taking That Malibu Most Wanted s**t To The Next Level and Its Funny But What Funny Is n*ggas Upset On My Comment But Listening To The Replys...Its More Funny Cause Not One Of You n*ggas Have Step In The Jungle Of A Hood.

Hearing White Boys In AsianBoyz? What Kinda Of s**t Is That? Thats A Slap In The Face To Asians Out In The West,Aint No Way In That Would Of Happen. n*ggas Taking The Original Names & Looks and Putting They Own Twist & Rules To It Like Its Okay & They Get Heated With The Originals Disown Them Or Get On They Head.

....See What Am Saying? n*ggas Bringin Up 5 & 6s.....BLOODS & CRIPS DONT EVEN BANG THAT s**t!!!

your trying way too hard
 8 years ago '07        #75
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 castro13 said:
LOL...

that n*gga a CTE shooter...

but its bout time more n*ggas from CTE start gettin some "shine"... betta than these weak a.ss Brick Squad n*ggas.

Had a feelin thats what he did....and best believe he crippin if he CTE or BMF affiliated

Fresh Whyte said:
...Crips & Bloods Aint No YMCA Where Just Anyone Can Join Now. Same With The KKK

Race Cards Come Into Play When It Comes To Gangs. Thats What You Dont Fully Understand, I Dont Know What You Been Shown About Gangs But Out Here,What This White Dude Is Doing Dont Fly...Thats A a.ss Whoopin.

Its Okay For Him To Be A Criminal But He Acting Like He A Black Criminal.
what da fukk are you talkin bout???

agony8 said:
So you get a pass cus you GD

Fresh Whyte said:

you need to travel outside of the west...expand ya mind beyond your hood...cus black folks aint the only ones growing up poor fam...as a matter of fact my old hood in da bronx had few white folks in it and it was straight gutterville...we even have an albanian ran projects in da X where black n*ggaz and albanian n*ggaz rock with each other
 8 years ago '05        #76
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 BxCastro said:
you need to travel outside of the west...expand ya mind beyond your hood...cus black folks aint the only ones growing up poor fam...as a matter of fact my old hood in da bronx had few white folks in it and it was straight gutterville...we even have an albanian ran projects in da X where black n*ggaz and albanian n*ggaz rock with each other
....Been Outter State,I See Acouple White People In Hoods. I Seen Him Them Slangin & Hustling.

Thing Is....Never Seen A White Dude Crippin Or Bloodin,That Shyt Is Funny To Me. I Cant See That Going Down But Hey Gang Bangin Has Become A Trend In Hip Hop Now.
 8 years ago '06        #77
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8634 8634
hell naw its funny that it is some white boys like that thats for real
 8 years ago '05        #78
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 agony8 said:
i aint no internet banger lil homie...n in the east the hoods aint one color is my point...hoods out here based on social status not color status...so f**k all that s**t about what color you is like i said its about where u from what hood u live in and rep...f**k man u clearly dont know history cause even the italian mafia let irish men or jewish men in they just couldnt get top status at the end of the day...its been happening in gangs and mafias for years before our existence, nigkas like you just too ignorant... and LK rocks a 5 point hence my 6 poppin 5 droppin...i wasnt referring to no crip or blood s**t
.....Yo Dumbass,If You Read The Quote Over The Message For That "6 rock for crip s**t" You Can Tell It Wasnt For You. Me & Vemon Was Speaking On MH Tha Fly Guy's Rockin 6 Comment,Pay Attention.

What Do Jews & Irish Men Got To Do With The Mafia? Can You Tell Them Apart By Skintone. Still A White Man So Your Point Failed.

I Spoke What I Already Said. I Seen White Dudes Hustle & Slang and All That But To See Them As A Crip Or Blood? HELL NAW I Havent Seen That & Its Funny. Its Cool To Be Down With The Team But To Rock The Colors and He Dont Look Like He Fit In? Thats Funny.

Whats A Nigkas? You Post To Be A GD & You Disrespectin Yourself By Placing A K Next To The G Like That,Mister Internet Banger. This Topic Is Done.....

Like I Said....Its Cool For White Dudes To Hustle,Slang Or Whatever To Get Paper With The n*ggas But To See Them In Blue & Crip Colors,Thats Funny & Dont Get No Pass.
 8 years ago '07        #79
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Been Outter State,I See Acouple White People In Hoods. I Seen Him Them Slangin & Hustling.

Thing Is....Never Seen A White Dude Crippin Or Bloodin,That Shyt Is Funny To Me. I Cant See That Going Down But Hey Gang Bangin Has Become A Trend In Hip Hop Now.
Point taken but if spanish n*ggaz can join bloods n crips when they got they own s**t why can't poor whit n*ggaz that live in da hood..I see no harm done if they wanna be part of da movement

agony8 said:
i aint no internet banger lil homie...n in the east the hoods aint one color is my point...hoods out here based on social status not color status...so f**k all that s**t about what color you is like i said its about where u from what hood u live in and rep...f**k man u clearly dont know history cause even the italian mafia let irish men or jewish men in they just couldnt get top status at the end of the day...its been happening in gangs and mafias for years before our existence, nigkas like you just too ignorant... and LK rocks a 5 point hence my 6 poppin 5 droppin...i wasnt referring to no crip or blood s**t
Aye lil n*gga...I meant Crack4...answer da question u get a pass to say it cus u GD??

Last edited by KnicksLost; 04-10-2010 at 12:29 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #80
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
dudes got flow and the beats good...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy