Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham[11-27-10][SHOWTIME]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Froch by KO 0 0%
Froch by Decision 1 20.00%
Draw 0 0%
Abraham by KO 4 80.00%
Abraham by Decision 0 0%
Voters: 5. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #81
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048
man i wish dirrell was still in these
 7 years ago '06        #82
jj01 
space
space
$44,968 | Props total: 4685 4685
that ring card girl is wack as f**k, she the only 1 too smh.
 7 years ago '06        #83
jj01 
space
space
jermaine taylor must feel like such a bum, they brought his name up getting ko'd more times tonight then they mentioned froch's b**ch in the audience.
 7 years ago '06        #84
jj01 
space
space
unless abe lands a miracle punch and ko's ward, dude will be looking at 3 straight L's. this tourney bout to break him
 11-27-2010, 09:17 PM         #85
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
abe got exposed big time by dirrel and froch

...makes me not even want to watch him f!ght ward
 11-27-2010, 11:44 PM         #86
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Froch is a real good f!ghter. He has fought Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell, Kessler and Abraham in his last five. No f!ghter in the game has fought comp that good in their last five.

He fought a great f!ght tonight and made Art look terrible. Abraham couldn't hang with the speed of Froch or Dirrell. He is not elite at 168. I think he will leave the Super Six. He should look to pick up a title and defend it in Germany. He isn't beating Ward.
 7 years ago '07        #87
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30448 30448
 1MikE said:

[pic - click to view]

Carl Froch
July 2 1977 - To Be Determined
Froch.... LIVES!!!!

Thanks to dude above that made me remember that I picked Froch based on Pascal and Taylor. I knew there was a reason...

Froch looked so comfortable during his in-ring, postf!ght interview. Dude was relaxed as h*ll!!! Easy nights work, over a dude he dislikes... wins back his title, gets to go home and f**k his hot big mouth wife... What more could a f!ghter ask for?

I find it difficult to dislike dude (over the past few years). All he wanted to do was f!ght Calzaghe and Cal never gave him the chance, and because he spouted off about that, the UK started to hate him, that is so unfair though.

Who knows, if Cal came back down to 168 (from 175), to f!ght Froch... maybe it what have beeen RJJ coming down to f!ght Tarver all-over-again.

Last edited by stogz; 11-28-2010 at 01:27 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #88
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
That f**king pic is infamous super funny... loved it from day one.

I got solid respect for Froch now as much as I don't want him to ultimately win the tournament... I just saw Pascal vs Froch earlier today for the first time (robbed my self of good times)

Dude really puts it all out there -- this f!ght really made me want to see Dirrell vs Froch pt2 vs Super Six out come more than anything.... it's going to be AMAZING WAIT and HYPE building up to Glen vs Frochboth are gonna be PROFESSIONAL and leave us all wondering.

JT, Dirrell, Kessler all punched back and gave Froch trouble... Glen Johnson is punching back rds 1-12 if needed gonna be lovely
 11-28-2010, 04:03 AM         #89
pothead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Karl Froch reaction..

Froch revealed his game plan worked perfectly as he dismantled Abraham in such ease that he hardly felt he was in a f!ght.

The Nottingham f!ghter comfortably took the win on points after battering his opponent for 12 rounds with superb use of the jab from the outside.

He said: "I came here with a game plan, and I executed that game plan. A strong sharp ranging jab, slick skills and let him come – that was it.

"I wanted to move in behind the jab, get in and let some combinations go, to get the f!ght going. I may have put him out by doing that but I may have also got chinned so why take that risk.

"It's all about boxing and I showed my amateur pedigree, I used my boxing ability and my brain. I've come out here and won the WBC title and I don't even feel like I've been in a f!ght."

Froch also believes he has regained the title that he should never have lost, after coming out on the wrong end of a tight decision against Kessler earlier in the year, but the new champion won't be shying away from challengers now.

"I've won back my title that was rightfully mine. When the belt got took off me, I was devastated but I was lifted up by the fact it was within this tournament so I would get a shot at it.

"It is f!ght after f!ght for me which is risky but I can't sit back in Nottingham f!ghting bum of the month. I have to get in and f!ght Glen Johnson next, and then possibly Andre Ward, the WBA champion. I'm not messing around. I'm in this sport because I want to mean something. I'm securing my legacy and I'm close to doing that."

What's Next:
Froch could defend his title against Glen Johnson in the next round of the Super Six tournament which will be a daunting prospect but one he will relish. Abraham remains in the competition but will face WBA champion Ward in his semi-final. However, the Super Six tournament organisers have played around with the format of the competition already, so expect some changes.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago