Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham[11-27-10][SHOWTIME]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Froch by KO 0 0%
Froch by Decision 1 20.00%
Draw 0 0%
Abraham by KO 4 80.00%
Abraham by Decision 0 0%
Voters: 5. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

Photo: Adam Monaghan / .

King Arthur Abraham’s first face-to-face meeting with Carl “The Cobra” Froch on neutral territory was certainly one to remember as they wasted no time to exchange pleasantries during today´s kick-off press conference in Helsinki, Finland. In Group Stage 3 of the Super Six World Boxing Classic, the two superstars will lock horns at the famous Hartwall Areena on November 27, with the vacant WBC Super-Middleweight Title on the line. Froch (26-1, 20 KOs) said he found it odd that Abraham calls himself “The King” and also dresses like one. “Abraham has a picture of himself posing as a king at his house,” Froch stated. “He wears a plastic crown and a feather coat. I find that very strange and it tells you something about him. He will certainly not be the king after we have met inside the ring. I am going to stuff him like a chicken.”

Abraham (31-1, 25 KOs), as always, had a proper reply. “I will be happy to give him a plastic crown after I am done with him. He will never get a real crown. And he will not get the WBC Title either. I think he is a good puncher but he is an even better talker. I don´t like to talk much before a f!ght. I prefer to let my fists do the talking in the ring on November 27.”

Froch also made fun of Abraham´s size, saying he brought in undersized sparring partners of around five feet. “That will be very good preparation for our f!ght,” Froch stated. “But I have a lot of respect for Abraham. He has good power and he is a fair sportsman. I am ready for an explosive f!ght. There will only be one winner and that is the Cobra.” Replied Abraham: “Inside the ring, size does not matter. All that matters is the head. And Carl Froch better has a clear head on November 27. If not, I will take it off.”

Abraham´s coach Ulli Wegner believes that Froch will be in for a painful night. “I don´t think he has realized yet how hard Arthur can punch,” the seven-time German coach-of-the-year said. “Once he finds out on November 27, it will be too late. We have prepared well for Froch. We have analysed him closely and know that he is a dangerous opponent. Froch is a tough guy, a former world champion and he has proven himself at Super-Middleweight. But he will not beat Arthur on November 27.”

Promoter Mick Hennessy said: “Styles make f!ghts and with two explosive warriors such as Abraham and Carl going at it, this will be a f!ght-of-the-year candidate. It will be a true battle and I have no doubts that Carl will emerge victorious.” Abraham´s promoter Kalle Sauerland holds a different view. “We have respect for Carl Froch but I cannot wait for Arthur to give him a proper beating,” he said. “It will be a spectacular evening for the fans not just in Helsinki but all over the world. Arthur has basically been training since April and he cannot wait to finally get into the ring with Froch. It will be an explosive encounter, and mark my words, Arthur will be the new WBC Super- Middleweight Champion on November 27.”

Tickets are available via the Finnish ticket hotline + 358 600 900 900 and online at .
 7 years ago '06        #42
space
space
Abraham, Froch Have Verbal War at Helsinki Presser

HELSINKI - King Arthur Abraham´s first face-to-face meeting with Carl “The Cobra” Froch on neutral territory was certainly one to remember as they wasted no time to exchange pleasantries during today´s kick-off press conference in Helsinki, Finland. In Group Stage 3 of the Super Six World Boxing Classic, the two superstars will lock horns at the famous Hartwall Areena on November 27, with the vacant WBC Super-Middleweight Title on the line.

Froch (26-1, 20 KOs) said he found it odd that Abraham calls himself “The King” and also dresses like one. “Abraham has a picture of himself posing as a king at his house,” Froch stated. “He wears a plastic crown and a feather coat. I find that very strange and it tells you something about him. He will certainly not be the king after we have met inside the ring. I am going to stuff him like a chicken.”

Abraham (31-1, 25 KOs), as always, had a proper reply. “I will be happy to give him a plastic crown after I am done with him. He will never get a real crown. And he will not get the WBC Title either. I think he is a good puncher but he is an even better talker. I don´t like to talk much before a f!ght. I prefer to let my fists do the talking in the ring on November 27.”

Froch also made fun of Abraham´s size, saying he brought in undersized sparring partners of around five feet. “That will be very good preparation for our f!ght,” Froch stated. “But I have a lot of respect for Abraham. He has good power and he is a fair sportsman. I am ready for an explosive f!ght. There will only be one winner and that is the Cobra.” Replied Abraham: “Inside the ring, size does not matter. All that matters is the head. And Carl Froch better has a clear head on November 27. If not, I will take it off.”

Abraham´s coach Ulli Wegner believes that Froch will be in for a painful night.

“I don´t think he has realized yet how hard Arthur can punch,” the seven-time German coach-of-the-year said. “Once he finds out on November 27, it will be too late. We have prepared well for Froch. We have analysed him closely and know that he is a dangerous opponent. Froch is a tough guy, a former worldchampion and he has proven himself at Super-Middleweight. But he will not beat Arthur on November 27.”

Promoter Mick Hennessy said: “Styles make f!ghts and with two explosive warriors such as Abraham and Carl going at it, this will be a f!ght-of-the-year candidate. It will be a true battle and I have no doubts that Carl will emergevictorious.”

Abraham´s promoter Kalle Sauerland holds a different view. “We have respect for Carl Froch but I cannot wait for Arthur to give him a proper beating,” he said. “It will be a spectacular evening for the fans not just in Helsinki but all over the world. Arthur has basically been training since April and he cannot wait to finally get into the ring with Froch. It will be an explosive encounter, and mark my words, Arthur will be the new WBC Super- Middleweight Champion on November 27.”

Tickets are available via the Finnish ticket hotline + 358 600 900 900 and online at .

7 years ago '04        #45
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
stogz

Froch by decision?

que??
 7 years ago '07        #46
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30399 30399
 1MikE said:
stogz

Froch by decision?

que??

I chose Froch over Abe back in July of last year...
 7 years ago '04        #47
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
i'm just know noticing

i meant why though

or did you already explain this
 7 years ago '06        #48
space
space
Abraham: Froch Will Suffer Miranda's Fate, I'll Finish Him!

King Arthur Abraham (31-1, 25 KOs) will travel to Helsinki, Finland on Sunday night to continue his preparation for the eagerly anticipated Super Six World Boxing Classic showdown with Carl “The Cobra” Froch (26-1, 20 KOs). The vacant WBC Super-Middleweight Title will be on the line when the two superstars collide at the famous Hartwall Areena on November 27. In the co-featured main event, Finnish heavyweight sensation Robert Helenius (13-0, 8 KOs) makes a first defence of his EU Heavyweight Title against Attila Levin (34-3, 27 KOs). Boxing-online.com has caught up with King Arthur in his training camp base in Kienbaum, Germany.

Q: Arthur, this is arguably the most important f!ght of your career. How has the preparation been going?

AA: “Things have been going very well. It has been a very long training camp. I can´t wait to finally get into the ring with Carl Froch. I have been waiting for this moment for
a very long time.”

Q: How has the postponement – the f!ght was originally scheduled for October 2 – affected your training?

AA: “As a professional, you have to be able to deal with f!ght cancellations and postponements. My coach Ulli Wegner knows how to adjust training. He made the right adjustments and I will be in perfect shape on November 27. The more I train, the better I get.”

Q: Are you looking forward to f!ghting in Helsinki?

AA: “Very much so. It is a great city with very nice people. My friend and training partner Robert Helenius (the EU Heavyweight Champion) always told me how nice a country Finland is and how friendly his countrymen are. And he was right – I received a very warm welcome when I travelled out there for the first press conference in October. Robert and I will provide the Finnish f!ght fans with some great entertainment next Saturday.”

Q: What do you think about Carl Froch´s dubious comments about Helsinki and the Finnish people in the last f!ght Camp 360 episode?

AA: “I was surprised by his comments. It was not very nice of him to say things like that about a country in which he is just a guest. But everybody knows that he talks too much. Let´s see what he has to say at the post-f!ght press conference after I am done with him. I am sure he will find excuses again – just like after his loss to Kessler.”

Q: Froch has wasted no opportunity to insult you. He predicted to break your rips, stuff you like a chicken and knock you out. Has he gotten under your skin?

AA: (laughs) “Froch? Under my skin? Not at all. I can´t take his comments seriously. Only one person has ever gotten under my skin and that is Edison Miranda. It did not do him any good. I defeated him with a broken jaw and then knocked him out in the rematch. I think Froch will meet a similar fate.”

Q: What do you think of Froch as a f!ghter?

AA: “He is a good boxer. Just like everybody in the Super Six tournament. Froch is a strong, tough guy with a good jab. He is a good puncher but so am I. He will definitely not beat me.”

Q: Why not?

AA: “Because I want to accomplish my goal of winning a world title in a second weight class. And I need to make up for my last f!ght. Only a victory in Helsinki can put my mind at rest. I also think that Froch has a mental problem. He still thinks he defeated Mikkel Kessler in his last f!ght, which was clearly not the case.”

Q: In retrospect, what have you learned from the controversial loss against Andre Dirrell?

AA: “The only thing I have learned is that I must not give away the early rounds. I need to put pressure on my opponents from the first bell. And I will do that against Carl Froch.”

Q: What is your prediction for the f!ght?

AA: “I normally never give predictions. But let me put it this way: Helsinki will turn into ‘Hell-sinki’ for Froch. Whenever two f!ghters with so much power clash, one will go down. It won´t be me. I will finish Froch!”

Tickets for the big f!ght night at Hartwall Areena can be puchased at +358 600 900 900 (please verify phone charges with your phone company) and online at .

7 years ago '06        #49
space
space
Q&A: King Arthur Abraham

King Arthur Abraham (31-1, 25 KOs) will travel to Helsinki, Finland on Sunday night to continue his preparation for the eagerly anticipated Super Six World BoxingClassic showdown with Carl “The Cobra” Froch (26-1, 20 KOs). The vacant WBC super middleweight title will be on the line when the two superstars collide at the famous Hartwall Areena on November 27. In the co-featured main event, Finnish heavyweight sensation Robert Helenius (13-0, 8 KOs) makes a first defense of his EU Heavyweight Title against Attila Levin (34-3, 27 KOs). Boxing-online.com has caught up with King Arthur in his training camp base in Kienbaum, Germany.

Arthur, this is arguably the most important f!ght of your career. How has the preparation been going?

“Things have been going very well. It has been a very long training camp. I can’t wait to finally get into the ring with Carl Froch. I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time.”

How has the postponement – the f!ght was originally scheduled for October 2 – affected your training?

“As a professional, you have to be able to deal with f!ght cancellations and postponements. My coach Ulli Wegner knows how to adjust training. He made the right adjustments and I will be in perfect shape on November 27. The more I train,the better I get.”

Are you looking forward to f!ghting in Helsinki?

“Very much so. It is a great city with very nice people. My friend and training partner Robert Helenius (the EU Heavyweight Champion) always told me how nice a country Finland is and how friendly his countrymen are. And he was right – I received a very warm welcome when I travelled out there for the first press conference in October. Robert and I will provide the Finnish f!ght fans with some great entertainment next Saturday.”

What do you think about Carl Froch’s dubious comments about Helsinki and the Finnish people in the last f!ght Camp 360 episode?

“I was surprised by his comments. It was not very nice of him to say things like that about a country in which he is just a guest. But everybody knows that he talks too much. Lets see what he has to say at the post-f!ght press conference after I am done with him. I am sure he will find excuses again – just like after his loss to Kessler.”

Froch has wasted no opportunity to insult you. He predicted to break your rips, stuff you like a chicken and knock you out. Has he gotten under your skin?

(laughs) “Froch? Under my skin? Not at all. I cant take his comments seriously.Only one person has ever gotten under my skin and that is Edison Miranda. It did not do him any good. I defeated him with a broken jaw and then knocked him out in the rematch. I think Froch will meet a similar fate.”

What do you think of Froch as a f!ghter?

“He is a good boxer. Just like everybody in the Super Six tournament. Froch is a strong, tough guy with a good jab. He is a good puncher but so am I. He will definitely not beat me.”

Why not?

“Because I want to accomplish my goal of winning a world title in a second weight class. And I need to make up for my last f!ght. Only a victory in Helsinki can put my mind at rest. I also think that Froch has a mental problem. He still thinks he defeated Mikkel Kessler in his last f!ght, which was clearly not the case.”

In retrospect, what have you learned from the controversial loss against Andre Dirrell?

“The only thing I have learned is that I must not give away the early rounds. I need to put pressure on my opponents from the first bell. And I will do that against Carl Froch.”

What is your prediction for the f!ght?

“I normally never give predictions. But let me put it this way: Helsinki will turn into‘Hell-sinki’ for Froch. Whenever two f!ghters with so much power clash, one will go down. It wont be me. I will finish Froch!”

Tickets for the big f!ght night at Hartwall Areena can be puchased at +358 600 900900 (please verify phone charges with your phone company) and online at .
 7 years ago '07        #51
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30399 30399
 1MikE said:
i'm just know noticing

i meant why though

or did you already explain this

I can't remember why anymore. I'm sure I had good reason last year, lol. I just know I picked him and I hate flip flopping. That's why I usually wait until the weigh-in to make my picks.

... after Froch's last 2 f!ghts, my pick looks dumb as f**k but, I'm still sticking with it.
 11-25-2010, 02:14 AM         #52
hemanthjava 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watch Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham Live Stream Online Super Six World Boxing. Froch is well known in germany and made a lot of fans here cause he has an entertaining style of f!ghting. Arthur Abraham is very famous for f!ghting with a broken jaw and can punch like an elephant.

11-27-2010, 10:17 AM         #53
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i been waiting for this f!ght all year...all i know is somebody getting knocked out tonight...
 7 years ago '05        #54
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1036 1036
King by KO
 7 years ago '09        #55
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
This the f!ght I've been waiting for. Abraham by KO.
 7 years ago '04        #56
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
Abraham by KO Martinez/Williams style
 7 years ago '05        #57
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
what time is this f!ght?
 7 years ago '06        #58
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
froch looks great !!!!
 7 years ago '06        #59
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
thru seven rounds
 7 years ago '06        #60
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 Bea5T said:
what time is this f!ght?
The Showtime telecast starts at 9:00 PM.

Last edited by Maddog345; 11-27-2010 at 05:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy