SMACK / URL Presents Hollow Da Don vs Big T

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
Hollow is still with Grindtime.
 04-08-2010, 04:13 PM         #62
AZTEK ESCOBAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam did u see smack yell givem more time lol that fat n*gga had no chance agents hollow the don
 8 years ago '04        #63
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
damn big t got done dirty................RIP
 8 years ago '08        #64
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 AZTEK ESCOBAR said:
dam did u see smack yell givem more time lol that fat n*gga had no chance agents hollow the don
last round was unlimited time the horn wasnt supposed to go off
 8 years ago '05        #65
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
Round 1

[video - click to view]

Round 2

[video - click to view]

Round 3

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #66
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
wack s**t...

gun talk is corny and played out

passwurdz roasted hollow back in grind time. speakin of grind time, why is hollow not with them anymore?

dumbfoundead, thesaurus, 9DM, and a couple other dudes would body these 1 dimensional gun talk coons

n*gga what battle did you watch they rematched cause the one I saw hollow chewed passwurds
 8 years ago '04        #67
Jamaro85  OP
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Pass did his thing but Hollow just styled on him. He had too much wordplay on his name I thought.

And nobody is with any league, they just battle whenever, but Hollow is still f**kin' with Grind Time.

Grind Time West has a BIG event next month, and Hollow is talking to Lush (GT West President) about getting a FREESTYLE battle. Dude just wants to go out, do an open callout and battle on the spot. Hollow is that dude.
 8 years ago '04        #68
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
damn I Looked at big T's face when hollow cracked the first fat joke and I felt him, when I used to do that battle s**t that would be the first thing n*ggas would go for but you gotta be ready and you gotta know your opponent hollow freestyles on the fly so he shoulda had a rebutal ready just incase he went there.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 04-08-2010 at 06:15 PM..
 04-08-2010, 07:54 PM         #69
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hollow murked that fat f**k, he's boys lookin salty
 8 years ago '09        #70
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
i swear there has to be more to that 3rd round
 8 years ago '04        #71
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
Aiiight battle:

Btw, Conceited >>>

THAT n*gga go in all the time.
 04-08-2010, 10:20 PM         #72
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Conceited is cool but he aint f**kin with Hollow
 8 years ago '07        #73
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
It looked like s**t was bout to pop off in there at the end of the last round.
 8 years ago '06        #74
gettin_doe 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 1144 1144
I know BIG T I went to skool with him he's a cool n*gga and he takes this rapping s**t serious but I need to see whats good wit this battle cause I heard a lot about hollow eating him up
 8 years ago '04        #75
Jamaro85  OP
space
space
 Scream @ Me said:
Aiiight battle:

Btw, Conceited >>>

THAT n*gga go in all the time.
Conceited has some lines here and there, but lets be real. He says a lot of corny s**t. I don't get why cats are so big on dude.

Bump this thread one last time I guess
 8 years ago '05        #76
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
"Put your dogs in a bag like rich white chicks" hahhahahahah WOW

Hollow kilt that s**t... ain't nobody f**kin with Hollow unless your names Mook or Lux
 8 years ago '06        #77
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
damm hollow got a lot better since the WRC days....what seperates him from most is his versatility.... U don't see many smack cats going to rebuttals like that....can mix in the freez with the writtens, change flows etc etc.... he be saying some random a.ss s**t sometimes wich i like cause its not perdictable " your cheap like jew pr0n"

only cats i see giving him a run would be

soul khan- one of the more witty cats out thier, imo how he would do in the unlimited rounds, but he held his own in the 3 minute drops.... is nice with the flips as well.... I would pay just to see him do a hollow impression

dna- he has the crazy schemes and wordplay to make things interesting.... but i doubt these 2 would battle

in the grindtime format/1-1:30 rounds

real deal- always comes with the personals and is very witty.... has the aggression and a lot of pre meds..... in 1 minute round formats could possibly beat him

saurus- if he brings his A game can compete with anybody in the world in shorter rounds

locksmith could be a threat but hasn't been active.... con if he comes correct could beat him as well just off the strength of his punchllines

Last edited by ginobili 20; 04-09-2010 at 02:01 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #78
Jamaro85  OP
space
space
 kingofthecity said:
"Put your dogs in a bag like rich white chicks" hahhahahahah WOW

Hollow kilt that s**t... ain't nobody f**kin with Hollow unless your names Mook or Lux
Yeah I haven't heard anybody say anything along those lines before. Dude is creative as f**k.
 8 years ago '04        #79
Jamaro85  OP
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
damm hollow got a lot better since the WRC days....what seperates him from most is his versatility.... U don't see many smack cats going to rebuttals like that....can mix in the freez with the writtens, change flows etc etc.... he be saying some random a.ss s**t sometimes wich i like cause its not perdictable " your cheap like jew pr0n"
Exactly. Dude is versatile as hell. Most cats come with same flow, rhyme patterns, etc. I think GT really bred cats for the URL style. A lot of URL cats just rap and extend their schemes for a long time and don't really get the reaction. Then you got cats who have been rapping in GT, forced to hit you with a punchline every 2-4 bars, when they stretch that s**t over 3 minutes they spaz.

Yeah ain't nobody like Hollow right now. He changes his scheme and pattern every few bars and is unpredictable as f**k. That wheelchair rebuttle at the beginning of the second or third round was ridiculous. And yeah he's come a LONG way from WRCs.

He wants to get it in at MOB next month but said he only wants a freestyle battle. Imagine him and Phranchyze going back at it all off top.
 8 years ago '04        #80
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 462 462
i would love to see dirt bag dan vs hollow.....

as far as the hollow vs passwurdz battle remember hollow rapped with HIS JAW WIRED....

i think hollow won this battle 2-1...i gave big T the 2nd rd, but that 3rd hollow smashed him
smack/url is alright but its something about it that i don't like...grind time>>>>

as far as the math vs iron battle i don't know how anybody can pick a clear winner, every time i watch it who i thought won changes...math bodied t rex all rex does is gun talk which is why he won't step into a grind time battle....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago