Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #21
darulersback  OP
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
 Eddie.. said:
ok yea, you HONESTLY sound stupid.

you think that lady wants the card of some dude complainin about a couple hundred dollars? Even if she was, its people who jobs are to solely investigate credit fraud. why put the company thru the hassle? because they want you to
dude how the f**k do i sound stupid? i think you quoted the wrong person. why the hell would you give out your credit card number over the phone? thats the DUMBEST THING anyone one could ever f**kin do. but she didnt need my credit card number so wtf did she ask for it? it doesnt make sense and your going to tell me im stupid. HONESTLY how the f**k am i dumb when i know how to buy without being in the actual store. thats like giving your social over the phone. there are so many ways people can steal your identity and JMayle is right. i took the same business class and i mean DUH its apparently obvious you dont. it doesnt even matter with the CVD number on the back majority of them have the same code depending on the company. you need to look shet up homey. why dont you go watch the michelle brown story that just came on this weekend on lifetime. its about identity theft. seriously you people are so quick to insult others when really you dont f**kin know. and sorry for cussin at you...your a mod but i mean why would you say im dumb...anyone who gives their credit card number out over the internet is an idiot!:budden:

JMayle said:
I'm taking a Gen. Business class right now. Just learned a chapter on credit card fraud. One of the rules is to never give your credit card number over the phone or through email. If someone asks, you are to hang up and then call the company to verify that the asking of the credit card number was legit. All of the banks have a disclaimer on the bottom of their site stating that they will never ask you for any kind of security info via email or over the phone.

Last edited by darulersback; 04-12-2010 at 09:53 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy