vintagekicks.com is a scam!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #21
darulersback  OP
space
space
$2,815 | Props total: 15 15
 Eddie.. said:
ok yea, you HONESTLY sound stupid.

you think that lady wants the card of some dude complainin about a couple hundred dollars? Even if she was, its people who jobs are to solely investigate credit fraud. why put the company thru the hassle? because they want you to
dude how the f**k do i sound stupid? i think you quoted the wrong person. why the hell would you give out your credit card number over the phone? thats the DUMBEST THING anyone one could ever f**kin do. but she didnt need my credit card number so wtf did she ask for it? it doesnt make sense and your going to tell me im stupid. HONESTLY how the f**k am i dumb when i know how to buy without being in the actual store. thats like giving your social over the phone. there are so many ways people can steal your identity and JMayle is right. i took the same business class and i mean DUH its apparently obvious you dont. it doesnt even matter with the CVD number on the back majority of them have the same code depending on the company. you need to look shet up homey. why dont you go watch the michelle brown story that just came on this weekend on lifetime. its about identity theft. seriously you people are so quick to insult others when really you dont f**kin know. and sorry for cussin at you...your a mod but i mean why would you say im dumb...anyone who gives their credit card number out over the internet is an idiot!:budden:

JMayle said:
I'm taking a Gen. Business class right now. Just learned a chapter on credit card fraud. One of the rules is to never give your credit card number over the phone or through email. If someone asks, you are to hang up and then call the company to verify that the asking of the credit card number was legit. All of the banks have a disclaimer on the bottom of their site stating that they will never ask you for any kind of security info via email or over the phone.

Last edited by darulersback; 04-12-2010 at 08:53 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
15 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
50 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
81 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
136 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
127 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy