vintagekicks.com is a scam!!!

most viewed right now
 140
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
10728 pageviews
20 comments


darulersback 
space
avatar space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
vintagekicks.com is a scam!!!
 

 
ive ordered from this place 5x before this bs happened. I ordered the Air Max Griffey 1 size 8.5 volts and i get an email after they charged my card saying the size is not in stock. So im like well fluck it ill buy a size bigger. Then i order the size 9 get my reference number but no email verification. So i send 2 emails and call 30x's before reaching some woman. The lady asks for the order number and i give it to her and she says there is nothing in the system. Then shes like well i can look it up by your credit card number image im like b**ch im not giving this shet to you over the phone. shes like well there is nothing i can do for you and im like bs there isnt you charged my card and telling me there is no order. So then im like your irritating me because you are not of any a.ssistance and ask to speak with her supervisor and she did the "im the only one here and im in charge" bs...so i said alright b**ch peace. im calling my card company and filing something against them. i know they received the 2nd order too because they charged my card. they are shady as shet now, they dont even update their sizes on the regular. f**k them 4real. beware of this site...they used to be legit but they are far from it now and im hearing they are selling b-grades as legit.

20 comments for "vintagekicks.com is a scam!!!"

 8 years ago '06        #2
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
You can tell from the name of the site its fake

I put that s**t in my browser & it took me to Flight Club
 8 years ago '05        #3
darulersback  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
nah man ive ordered from them before like i said. it runs off the store f!ghtClubNY or f!ghtClubLA in those respected cities. im pissed tho.
 8 years ago '07        #4
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
never had a problem with them.

and ellz wtf tell me you've heard of this site before tho?
 04-07-2010, 02:56 PM         #5
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chalk it up to a bad business experience. This type of s**t has happened to me a couple times. You're doing the right thing, though. Just go to your card company, they'll handle it. They will most likely give you your money back after attempting to reach Vintage Kicks and failing to solve the problem. Then they'll get their money back out of Vintage Kicks. As long as you get your dough back, f**k what the credit card company has to go through. The s**t'll be off your shoulders.
 8 years ago '06        #6
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
there a.ssociated with flight club?
 8 years ago '05        #7
darulersback  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
 JMayle said:
Chalk it up to a bad business experience. This type of s**t has happened to me a couple times. You're doing the right thing, though. Just go to your card company, they'll handle it. They will most likely give you your money back after attempting to reach Vintage Kicks and failing to solve the problem. Then they'll get their money back out of Vintage Kicks. As long as you get your dough back, f**k what the credit card company has to go through. The s**t'll be off your shoulders.
good look man. im just like damn ive ordered from them be4 and this is the worst type of shet ive ever gone thru. im really deciding on if i want to order from them again. i guess 1 bad time cant outweigh the other times I ordered. The lady was rude as shet and i mean forreal...you want my number over the phone!? Sheeetttt but the card company is taking care of it now. Thank goodness.
 8 years ago '06        #8
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Eddie.. said:
never had a problem with them.

and ellz wtf tell me you've heard of this site before tho?
Nah, never vintagekicks. I know about Flight Club, been a few times to the ones in NY.
 04-07-2010, 08:24 PM         #9
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darulersback said:
good look man. im just like damn ive ordered from them be4 and this is the worst type of shet ive ever gone thru. im really deciding on if i want to order from them again. i guess 1 bad time cant outweigh the other times I ordered. The lady was rude as shet and i mean forreal...you want my number over the phone!? Sheeetttt but the card company is taking care of it now. Thank goodness.

Man, in my opinion, if you place another order with them you're just asking for trouble. I mean, what happened to you doesn't even seem like a simple mistake. It seems like abunch of bulls**t, it seems like they blaitantly tried to rip you off. And let's say something does go wrong, your credit card company would be less likely to take strong action in your case. No offense, but they'd probably consider you a dumbass for placing an order with a company that you just had a problem with.
 8 years ago '05        #10
darulersback  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
 JMayle said:
Man, in my opinion, if you place another order with them you're just asking for trouble. I mean, what happened to you doesn't even seem like a simple mistake. It seems like abunch of bulls**t, it seems like they blaitantly tried to rip you off. And let's say something does go wrong, your credit card company would be less likely to take strong action in your case. No offense, but they'd probably consider you a dumbass for placing an order with a company that you just had a problem with.
i know. i think im just going to get up early like i used to when i was younger and get the shoes i want. the only bad thing is sometimes they dont carry new releases. i ended up getting my volts tho off of solecollector.com for a cheaper price which i guess benefited me in the long run. yea the bad thing is when the card company called them the lady we reached this time said the agent before didnt need the card number and i was like yea yall tried to rip me. she tried offering me the shoes for $30 more and the card company was like "ugh, i dont think he wants to do business with you" and followed up with “we are getting our money”. i was like WELL DAMN! They do go hard and im glad they still help their customers. u were right, the card is always gonna get its money. i cant believe vintage tho...this has never happened be4 but i guess they are struggling. theyd be straight if they lowerd the prices of their shoes... "JUST SAYIN!"
 8 years ago '06        #11
cleavon15 
space
avatar space
space
$987 | Props total: 88 88
the site used to be vintagekicks.com a couple of years ago. that is why you get the redirect to flightclubla or flightlcubny.
and yeah this has happened to me before. i get an email back saying that they havent the shoe in the size ordered. however i do get my money back without any further actions on my part.
 8 years ago '05        #12
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 darulersback said:
ive ordered from this place 5x before this bs happened. I ordered the Air Max Griffey 1 size 8.5 volts and i get an email after they charged my card saying the size is not in stock. So im like well fluck it ill buy a size bigger. Then i order the size 9 get my reference number but no email verification. So i send 2 emails and call 30x's before reaching some woman. The lady asks for the order number and i give it to her and she says there is nothing in the system. Then shes like well i can look it up by your credit card number im like b**ch im not giving this shet to you over the phone. shes like well there is nothing i can do for you and im like bs there isnt you charged my card and telling me there is no order. So then im like your irritating me because you are not of any a.ssistance and ask to speak with her supervisor and she did the "im the only one here and im in charge" bs...so i said alright b**ch peace. im calling my card company and filing something against them. i know they received the 2nd order too because they charged my card. they are shady as shet now, they dont even update their sizes on the regular. f**k them 4real. beware of this site...they used to be legit but they are far from it now and im hearing they are selling b-grades as legit.
why didnt u just give her u credit card # that made no sense all u had to do if some suspicious s**t came up after is call the cc company to dispute u already gotta call them so whats the point and vintage kicks is great website they been around about the same time if not longer than pick your shoes
 8 years ago '05        #13
darulersback  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
 hustlehard365 said:
why didnt u just give her u credit card # that made no sense all u had to do if some suspicious s**t came up after is call the cc company to dispute u already gotta call them so whats the point and vintage kicks is great website they been around about the same time if not longer than pick your shoes
look i thought they were great too. but i mean if the lady cant look up by your order number when it was processed then what does she need my credit card number for??? she told me there was no order made when there was. so why would i give her my card number over the phone? thats the first thing you learn when you use your debit/credit card. why make my credit company go thru some bs because i made a dumb mistake, sometimes the credit card company wont even give you the money back if you did something dumb like that on your part or they charge you. but im glad i didnt because the next woman i spoke with was able to pull it up with the order number and no credit card was needed...you tell me tho...youd give your credit card number out over the phone???
 8 years ago '07        #14
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 darulersback said:
look i thought they were great too. but i mean if the lady cant look up by your order number when it was processed then what does she need my credit card number for??? she told me there was no order made when there was. so why would i give her my card number over the phone? thats the first thing you learn when you use your debit/credit card. why make my credit company go thru some bs because i made a dumb mistake, sometimes the credit card company wont even give you the money back if you did something dumb like that on your part or they charge you. but im glad i didnt because the next woman i spoke with was able to pull it up with the order number and no credit card was needed...you tell me tho...youd give your credit card number out over the phone???
ok yea, you HONESTLY sound stupid.

you think that lady wants the card of some dude complainin about a couple hundred dollars? Even if she was, its people who jobs are to solely investigate credit fraud. why put the company thru the hassle? because they want you to
 04-08-2010, 02:23 PM         #15
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
why didnt u just give her u credit card # that made no sense all u had to do if some suspicious s**t came up after is call the cc company to dispute u already gotta call them so whats the point and vintage kicks is great website they been around about the same time if not longer than pick your shoes

I'm taking a Gen. Business class right now. Just learned a chapter on credit card fraud. One of the rules is to never give your credit card number over the phone or through email. If someone asks, you are to hang up and then call the company to verify that the asking of the credit card number was legit. All of the banks have a disclaimer on the bottom of their site stating that they will never ask you for any kind of security info via email or over the phone.
 04-08-2010, 10:29 PM         #16
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t has happened to me before, vintage kicks IS flightclub, and they told me they weren't responsible for taking the money off my card when their shoe that i wanted was out of stock, so i had to wait a whole damn month after talking to my card company to get the money put back on, only thing that pissed me off was, on their site IT SAID the s**t was IN STOCK, then when you purchase the order they hit you with the sorry, we are all out, they gotta fix that s**t SERIOUSLY...but other than that, their shoes are really really real, don't get it twisted and f**ked up in the game, Ima still f**k with them when i get my money up...they got heat on top of heat.
 04-10-2010, 04:37 PM         #17
d-metro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ordered off Flight Club (LA) to ship to Europe about a month ago, and although I did receive my shoes (pretty fast too), the customer service was s**tty. I ordered the shoes on Thursday (there was only 1 pair availible, and the box was missing) and by Sunday they were still availible to be ordered on the site. I sent a mail to them about this but never got anything back. On Monday they were taken off the site, but I never got a reply back or a shipping confirmation / trackingnumber which they do promise to provide on the website. I sent 2 more e-mails and never heard anything from them again, but one or two weeks later, I did get the shoes so
 8 years ago '05        #18
infamous84 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
Just bought some jordans the retro 12 from flight club and as a first time buyer my experience was great, got the shoes in 3 days never could be happier.
 8 years ago '04        #19
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
The thing I hate about Flight Club is there billing address verification.. It is good in theory but how can you charge my credit card and then come back later and say the billing address isnt exact how the bank states.. Most places I frequent if the billing address is incorrect then the card wont be charge, it wouldnt even get pass the verification, you would get an error right then and there saying the address is incorrect.. Not charge the card and then get an email later on saying they voided the transaction but still took the money and will refund you in a week.. I have never been able to order from Flight Club for that reason.. but my address and card works everywhere else!
 8 years ago '08        #20
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 368 368
wow this thread is number three on the first page when u google "vintagekicks.com"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy