Tiki Barber Dumps Pregnant Wife For Hot Blonde

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
bunch of pus*y a.ss n*ggas in here i see
 04-07-2010, 11:02 PM         #102
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
l m a o...damn shame
 8 years ago '05        #103
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
 KeepinItTrill said:
16 years though bruh...
Doesn't matter how long....n*ggas scared to be alone so he probably dealt with her for the sake of it. You never know. He probably knew within the first year or less this chick was wack. You don't up and bounce like that unless something is terribly wrong with the chick. That's why he should of dropped her sooner, stop being pus*y and scared and just let go.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 04-08-2010 at 01:05 AM..
 04-08-2010, 01:33 AM         #104
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=JayDawn;15716980]hot blonde????

hahahah
damn this pic gets me everytime has to be the funnies "face" or "emoticon" type thing ever on the internet whoever decided to make it one deserves a medal hahaha
f**k

anyway...this white girl looks like eeevery other white girl around the way...she doesnt even have big t*tties or nothing...cmon now...
 04-08-2010, 01:40 AM         #105
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
tiki a piece of s**t, he always judge other people and try to act all high and mighty but hes a f**king loser. he treats everybody from his family to his teammates with disrespect. he never had heart when he played anyway

i hope his wife take him for all his s**t, first time im rooting for a woman to drain a rich man
Shut your f**got a.ss up...
 8 years ago '04        #106
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
I can't stand this guy. Not even cuz of this. Speaking of this. I didn't even know he had this in him. More out of left field than disturbing-to say the least.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 04-08-2010, 02:05 AM         #107
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Shut your f**got a.ss up...
mind ya business u peasy head having n*gga

f**kin loser, ur greatest achievement was exposing a female on a online forum to impress ur online buddies... and the chick laughed at u and came back everyday posting without a care in the world. lol if u dont have the power to break a female will with max support...in real life u must be really weak. smh living through rappers n s**t...stop looking at jay for motivation..u wont never amount to s**t..he would co-sign me i bet
 8 years ago '06        #108
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
she bout to Tsunami my mans bank account!
 8 years ago '07        #109
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ElMarroAfamado said:
this white girl looks like eeevery other white girl around the way...she doesnt even have big t*tties or nothing...cmon now...
maybe her pus*y feel like summer in las vegas
 8 years ago '08        #110
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5230 5230
 WiLL i Am said:
not for nutin but i agree and disagree with you

yes what u said is right.but who are we all to jude him for this

its not like we know what they were goin thru
You're right we don't know what they were going through, but apparently everything was fine 8 months ago for him to have s3x with her and get her pregnant....and they have two other kids together, so if he was unhappy in any way he should have stopped having kids with her. IMO, no matter what the situation was, he's still the b**ch in it
 8 years ago '06        #111
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Killamike79 said:
Doesn't matter how long....n*ggas scared to be alone so he probably dealt with her for the sake of it. You never know. He probably knew within the first year or less this chick was wack. You don't up and bounce like that unless something is terribly wrong with the chick. That's why he should of dropped her sooner, stop being pus*y and scared and just let go.
How the heck is a man making that much money afraid to be alone?
 8 years ago '08        #112
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796

I'm lovin it, big ups lifesabeach....

Last edited by stlcardinals19; 04-08-2010 at 11:01 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #113
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9566 9566
 djB said:
To the clowns who say the blonde ain't hot. She would not even give you the time of day. And yes she is white, thanks for pointing out the obvious.
im screamin
 04-08-2010, 12:01 PM         #114
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ all of yall mad at tiki for this...he hasnt said hes abandoning them or anything, and him and his wife obviously dont love each other anymore. Those kids will have it made with him as their father regardless of if hes around all the time. hell his wife will be rich so it wont be long before a stepdaddy enters the pictures.

quit acting like tiki is a piece of s**t before you know whats goin on. as long as he visits his kids regularly and pays child support, hes doing what he needs to do.

so at all you hateful b**ches...

oh, and i always thought tiki was a b**ch....but this aint why
 8 years ago '08        #115
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
lol @ all of yall mad at tiki for this...he hasnt said hes abandoning them or anything, and him and his wife obviously dont love each other anymore. Those kids will have it made with him as their father regardless of if hes around all the time. hell his wife will be rich so it wont be long before a stepdaddy enters the pictures.

quit acting like tiki is a piece of s**t before you know whats goin on. as long as he visits his kids regularly and pays child support, hes doing what he needs to do.

so at all you hateful b**ches...

oh, and i always thought tiki was a b**ch....but this aint why
Nobody said s**t about him being a bad father
 04-08-2010, 12:17 PM         #116
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Nobody said s**t about him being a bad father
yeah but everyone is quick to call him a b**ch for this move. Maybe he wasnt trying to have kids, that s**t probably just happened. Anyways, if he dont want to be with her anymore its his decision, and as long as he does what i just said it a post above, i see nothing wrong with it. would it be better if he stuck things out and was miserable the rest of his life, f!ghting with his wife all the time and cheating on her or just go ahead and leave now?

none of us know the real deal, so yall need to slow down on the judgement
 8 years ago '08        #117
M 2 heat pts
space
space
And you said you always thought he was a b**ch, so what's your reason? Cause apparently yours is good enough, but us thinking he's one for cheating on his pregnant wife isn't
 04-08-2010, 12:30 PM         #118
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
And you said you always thought he was a b**ch, so what's your reason? Cause apparently yours is good enough, but us thinking he's one for cheating on his pregnant wife isn't
i thought of him as b**ch in a purely football fashion because he was a puss that couldnt hold onto the ball, and then retired at the worst possible time, just a b**ch player with a b**ch mentality.

im not condoning cheating on his wife, and if that was what brought up this divorce then he shouldnt be defended for that aspect of the situation, but the fact that they are getting divorced and hes hooked up with this girl isnt a big deal. Once again, no one knows the details but are quick to judge
 8 years ago '09        #119
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
cheating on your pregnant wife is a d*ck move no matter which way you try to cut it. am i judging? yes i am.
 8 years ago '08        #120
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
cheating on your pregnant wife is a d*ck move no matter which way you try to cut it. am i judging? yes i am.
Exactly

it's not like me thinking he's a piece of s**t is some how affecting his life
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago