Big K.R.I.T.=The Best New Artist In The South PERIOD!

most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
106 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 60
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 379 379
 28 Gramz said:

[pic - click to view]



Return Of Forever f. Big Sant
Country s**t
Just Touched Down 2
Hometown Hero
Viktorious
See Me On Top
Glass House f. Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y
Children Of The World
They Got Us
Good Enough
No Wheaties f. Curren$y & Smoke DZA
Something
Moon & Stars f. Devin the Dude
Never Go Back
Gumpshun
I Gotta Stay
Small As A Giant
Voices



ALBUM OF THA YEAR PEOPLE!
This s**t is EXTRA fye....rolled a blunt and let this s**t bump...has that Southern Hip-Hop circa 96 feel
 8 years ago '07        #62
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
good s**t...dude can spit.

i just got so much new s**t i havent listened to yet im backed up like 7 CDS...
 05-04-2010, 01:37 AM         #63
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima check for him. That No Wheaties sound dope. I hear a little bit of that 93 until Infinity in there.
 8 years ago '07        #64
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 slimgangsta18 said:
Had to post again, this n*gga is nice. Whole f**king tape is nice. the production is crack. I felt his pain on the children of the world track, bar to bar.
finna check it out after reading this comment. feels good to see bx put new rappers with talent on for once in a lifetime.
 8 years ago '06        #65
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
everybody seriously needs to check that album out, one of the best southern records in a loooong time.
 8 years ago '08        #66
Calamari Pasta 
space
avatar space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
i was blunted last night vibin to this s**t. its gon bang in the whip
 8 years ago '08        #67
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,154 | Props total: 3164 3164
where is he from?
 8 years ago '06        #68
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 V.R. Nabor said:
where is he from?
Mississippi...Queen City
 8 years ago '05        #69
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
not bad not bad
 05-04-2010, 03:33 PM         #70
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:

[pic - click to view]



Return Of Forever f. Big Sant
Country s**t
Just Touched Down 2
Hometown Hero
Viktorious
See Me On Top
Glass House f. Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y
Children Of The World
They Got Us
Good Enough
No Wheaties f. Curren$y & Smoke DZA
Something
Moon & Stars f. Devin the Dude
Never Go Back
Gumpshun
I Gotta Stay
Small As A Giant
Voices



ALBUM OF THA YEAR PEOPLE!
This s**t was ripped way to low and at a terrible bit rate.
 8 years ago '04        #71
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6482 6482
 FaceMob said:
Ima check for him. That No Wheaties sound dope. I hear a little bit of that 93 until Infinity in there.
yea, they used the same sample

Billy Cobham-Heather
 8 years ago '06        #72
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LN1R5GPX
Re mixed and mastered version!


Last edited by 28 Gramz; 05-04-2010 at 06:33 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #73
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,503 | Props total: 9828 9828
 28 Gramz said:




Re mixed and mastered version!
yes...
 05-04-2010, 06:37 PM         #74
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:




Re mixed and mastered version!
I was just about to come in here and say something about the quality & ask if anyone had a better version. Props sir!

And yeah, Big K.R.I.T. is nice. I've been wanting to hear more from dude since I first heard "No Wheaties". I just started listening to the album, n*gga sounds just like Pimp C. I'm sure when I play this s**t when people come through, they're gonna think it's Pimp C, especially when they're faded.

Edit: Ok, this s**t sounds wayyyyyyyy better now.


Last edited by kronik414; 05-04-2010 at 06:53 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #75
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
Been waiting for 4 years now and finally got a album from Krit

sound like he redid that Just Touch Down
 8 years ago '06        #76
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 kronik414 said:
I was just about to come in here and say something about the quality & ask if anyone had a better version. Props sir!

And yeah, Big K.R.I.T. is nice. I've been wanting to hear more from dude since I first heard "No Wheaties". I just started listening to the album, n*gga sounds just like Pimp C. I'm sure when I play this s**t when people come through, they're gonna think it's Pimp C, especially when they're faded.

Edit: Ok, this s**t sounds wayyyyyyyy better now.
Been listening to him for years & I didn't come to the realization that he sounds like Pimp until the other day while listening to that 2000 & Beyond.
 8 years ago '05        #77
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 379 379
 kronik414 said:
I was just about to come in here and say something about the quality & ask if anyone had a better version. Props sir!

And yeah, Big K.R.I.T. is nice. I've been wanting to hear more from dude since I first heard "No Wheaties". I just started listening to the album, n*gga sounds just like Pimp C. I'm sure when I play this s**t when people come through, they're gonna think it's Pimp C, especially when they're faded.

Edit: Ok, this s**t sounds wayyyyyyyy better now.
hell yeah imma give a pass for sounding so much like Chad because at least he's spiiting that playa s**t
 8 years ago '08        #78
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
one question, well two questions actually... I know that this is pretty much our official Big K.R.I.T. thread, but why don't we have an official "Krit Wuz Here" discussion thread and why don't we have an official Scarface "Dopeman Music" discussion thread?

This album and that Scarface mixtape are better than most of the bulls**t that gets posted on here
 8 years ago '06        #79
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 rag621 said:
Been waiting for 4 years now and finally got a album from Krit

sound like he redid that Just Touch Down
He did
 8 years ago '05        #80
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 379 379
 WorldsGreatest said:
one question, well two questions actually... I know that this is pretty much our official Big K.R.I.T. thread, but why don't we have an official "Krit Wuz Here" discussion thread and why don't we have an official Scarface "Dopeman Music" discussion thread?

This album and that Scarface mixtape are better than most of the bulls**t that gets posted on here

I sencon that motion they can just turn thisinto that official Krit thread
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Who is she!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
24 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy