Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
6081 pageviews
37 comments

Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
Good Wood ‘Black’ Jesus Piece Re-Release

went on the site today and saw this..

The title reads correct, Good Wood will re-release the ‘Black’ Jesus Piece on April 14th, for three days. This piece originally released on Black Friday and quickly sold out, prices hit as high as $300+ on eBay. Do not miss out on this piece again, book mark the Good Wood Online Store now.

[pic - click to view]

i ordered a cutom peice from GW a little bit ago, but i missed my chance to cop one of these the last time they dropped, and that ain't happenin again', cause im buyin' like 3 this tme lmao... RESALE B*TCH!!! im flippin' the f*ck outta these image

**UPDATE** they will still drop tonight (4/14) but won't ship untill MAY 17TH

[pic - click to view]

GoodWood NYC : Custom Wooden Jewelry

Last edited by Akilleez; 04-13-2010 at 08:02 PM..

37 comments for "Good Wood ‘Black’ Jesus Piece Re-Release"

8 years ago '05        #2
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
they still saying they sold out on the site...i think imma try to get one though
 8 years ago '09        #3
Akilleez  OP
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
they still saying they sold out on the site...i think imma try to get one though
i tried too, cause i thought they were gonna do pre-orders or something, but i guess they just start up on the 14th.
 8 years ago '05        #4
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Akilleez said:
i tried too, cause i thought they were gonna do pre-orders or something, but i guess they just start up on the 14th.
yeah thats what its looking like...i think imma grab that black africa one though
 04-05-2010, 10:19 PM         #5
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
copped, even though I'm not really feelin the 2d version
 8 years ago '05        #6
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
....n*ggas Paid 300 Dollars For Some Wood? Some Wood? Some f**kin Wood You Could Of Did In Wood Class.
 04-05-2010, 10:31 PM         #7
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was going to pick up some GW pieces a while back, but I changed my mind. I'm still contemplating purchasing a custom, the price was really nice. $70 shipped. But I don't know, I don't wear necklaces most of the time because I find them to be uncomfortable, plus everybody is onto GW now. I don't want to be looked at like another dude who finally jumped on the bandwagon.
 8 years ago '09        #8
Akilleez  OP
space
space
 JMayle said:
I was going to pick up some GW pieces a while back, but I changed my mind. I'm still contemplating purchasing a custom, the price was really nice. $70 shipped. But I don't know, I don't wear necklaces most of the time because I find them to be uncomfortable, plus everybody is onto GW now. I don't want to be looked at like another dude who finally jumped on the bandwagon.
knowbody can say u jumped on sh*t if u get it custom tho. i got a custom made, and the two finger ring to match it, but f*ck if n*ggas say i jumped on or not, that sh*t is hot. not to mention u can get a chain to match everything else.

fitted matchin': check
shirt matchin': check
jeans matchin': check
kicks matchin': check
jacket/hoody matchin': check
and now the chain/ring
 04-05-2010, 10:49 PM         #9
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akilleez said:
knowbody can say u jumped on sh*t if u get it custom tho. i got a custom made, and the two finger ring to match it, but f*ck if n*ggas say i jumped on or not, that sh*t is hot. not to mention u can get a chain to match everything else.

and now the chain/ring

Yeah, that's why I'm still thinking about copping the custom. I don't think I'll be purchasing a Jesus piece or anything else, though.
 8 years ago '06        #10
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,460 | Props total: 16153 16153
am i the only one who finds it outragoeus to pay 300 for a wood??
 04-05-2010, 11:12 PM         #11
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realgunta said:

People are always paying r*pe and outrageous prices for things. One could argue that paying $300 for a sneaker that retailed for about $100 is nuts. I understand where you're coming from, though. But the fashion industry is something in which the prices on products will never make since. Why did bedazzled, paper thin Ed Hardy tees sell for $75, $80?? Because the company was able to charge that much and the customers were willing to pay that much.

Can't blame a man for trying to make a profit. If I had me a couple of the Jesus pieces you could bet that I would eBay those b**ches at maxed out prices.
 8 years ago '04        #12
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
this GW s**t corny, plus half of you aren't even religious walking around with jesus on your chest its not a good look.
 8 years ago '09        #13
Akilleez  OP
space
space
 realgunta said:
off jump they only cost $65. $300 was the price ppl were payin' after the chains were sold out. and even then there were very few ppl who payed $300. most n*ggas paid like $150 when they were sold out i think. but f*ck it, if the cardinal rule is "buy something for $1, and then sell it for $2" why not cop one and then sell it to a n*gga dumb enough to pay $300???
 8 years ago '06        #14
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
 Akilleez said:

and now the chain/ring

I was thinking about ordering a custom piece from GW but wanted to get some input on the custom pieces from someone who went this route already. Can you pick the color of the wood and how much for your custom piece run you?? Also did you send them a picture of what you wanted and they made it??
 04-06-2010, 12:06 AM         #15
leelee6350 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
300??? helll naw that aint even gold!!
 8 years ago '05        #16
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I got my natural tone GW jesus piece off of CL.com after it sold out. I paid $100 :cool-smiley-009:
 04-06-2010, 12:25 AM         #17
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Against D Grain said:
I was thinking about ordering a custom piece from GW but wanted to get some input on the custom pieces from someone who went this route already. Can you pick the color of the wood and how much for your custom piece run you?? Also did you send them a picture of what you wanted and they made it??

Yes, you can choose the color of the wood. There is a list of colors you can choose from. I believe the options are light wood, dark wood, red wood, and black wood. You can send them a picture if you have one. If you don't have a picture I suppose you are to tell them what you want, as best and as detailed as possible.

The quote for my custom piece was $65, plus $5 for shipping. This was the quote for a medium, dark wood piece, with my name engraved on the back.

Here is the link to their custom order page:
 8 years ago '05        #18
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 joeyb8420 said:
who the f**k wears wooden jewlery thats funny s**t
Can't be any lamer than crosses and jesus faces all iced out. You may aswell have a custom jesus head with Satan horns.
 8 years ago '04        #19
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,310 | Props total: 5729 5729
n*gga? that wood betta be cypress.
 8 years ago '06        #20
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,987 | Props total: 1453 1453
$300.00? how much do they cost on the site?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy