Ice Cube Unleashes Diss Track Aimed At Kanye West, Lil Wayne & The New West

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
westside
 8 years ago '04        #62
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
 Yelloboy27 said:

[pic - click to view]

how many times are folk going to put up the same sh*t. it's getting kind of old.
 8 years ago '07        #63
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Yelloboy27 said:

[pic - click to view]

Ralphael: O Really?!?!?
Leonardo: Say What?!?!?
...is Ice Cube gonna shoot them, beat them up, have them wacked? NO! Cube is an OG in the game thats why he is respected, but niccas aint afraid of a multi-millionaire movie star...this is play-play, not reality...c'mon son...and if you say Cube is a better rapper/lyricist than Kanye or Wayne then you are just delusional...real talk...

and you have the nerve to say real talk
 04-05-2010, 11:34 PM         #64
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cube is a West Coast icon, no detesting that. But his lyrics aren't what they used to be, and that's for sure. If the "I'm not the Carter" line was intended to be a diss toward Wayne, it was a failed attempt. It's not even a good line, subliminal or not. And the Louis, Kanye line seems like a really, really, really weak metaphor.

As I said, Cube's a legend, but it seems like he's been doing some things that weren't called for. I can understand taking shots at the "New West" because they were kind of in to it already, but throwing lines at random rappers that are doing pretty good for themselves is whack. That s**t doesn't even work for 50 any more.
 8 years ago '07        #65
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
this aint the 1st time cube threw a sublime at em...i remember on the terrorist threats album he said

"the best rapper in the world aint no european"

not really a full fledged diss but still...
 8 years ago '07        #66
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 RJ96 said:

lmaoo...i seriously can't believe dude said that.

and he said we're delusional?
 04-06-2010, 12:34 AM         #67
Yelloboy27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RJ96 said:

so you can honestly say that Ice Cube is a better lyricist/rapper than Kanye and Wayne??? come on kid, i know we are on the internets and here we are supposed to hate Wayne like he k!lled our father and r*ped our mother, but be serious kid....yes Cube is an OG, but as far as rapping goes, Wayne and Kanye >>>> Cube...
 8 years ago '05        #68
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,457 | Props total: 519 519
i was at paid dues when he performed this s**t ice cube had the crowd hyped s**t was dope though n*ggas cant hate on cube most ur fav rappers r his stans bite the bullet
 8 years ago '05        #69
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,457 | Props total: 519 519
and fyi that s**t s a diss to glasses malone n jay rock
 04-06-2010, 01:24 AM         #70
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude went @ dre and eminem towards the end
 8 years ago '07        #71
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 Peterparker said:
Cube on Natural Born k!llaz>>>>>>>Waynes best verse(and I don't think Waynes best material is bad it's actually good s**t..real good s**t)

Let's break it down

wordplay: Wayne>>>>>>>Cube(that's just Wayne type of style)

originality: Cube>>>>>>>>Wayne(Waynes persona we've heard this over n over again not to mention he steals quite a few lyrics ne damn way..not to mention lyrics n flow..Cube is pretty damn original..no Cube u wouldnt have alot of rappers out now..he influnced the rap game heavy n wrote alot of NWA material..s**t Wayne probably would be rapping like Will Smith if it wasn't for Cube)

Flow: tie (I'd say the huge advantage Wayne has is his flow..he says some of tha dumbest s**t..s**t that if u wrote it down n read it on paper u'd be like what the f**k..this is like 85% of his material..Cube flow has been consistent from the late 80's to 00's..n his flow has changed ova tha years..each flow he had was tha s**t in my opinion

Content: Cube>>>>>>Wayne (By far Cube has Wayne on this..Wayne aint much of a storyteller..he has little subject matter in alot of his songs..unless it's about lollipops or b**ches..this is Cube's best skill..his ability to paint pictures with words..Lil Wayne is clever when he spits metaphors n similies..but it's hit or miss..netime Cube tells a story it's always a hit to me..

when it comes down to it Cube is the better rapper then Wayne..Kanye would be a better artist to match up against cube..since I think Kanye is a better rapper then Wayne..
lmaooo

its sad you even have to compare the 2. If you f**k with hip-hop then you know Cube is a much better MC then Wayne or Kanye can wish to be. Don't let these little similes and metaphors get you hype.
 8 years ago '04        #72
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Come on, Lil Wayne took over the mixtape game, then the rap game...he in jail right now, when he gets out, his rhymes would be like if a monster f**ked a alien, and a serial k!ller f**ked a great white shark, and then those babies grew up and somehow met and f**ked and had a baby, and that offspring somehow got its hands on the nuclear stockpile of the US and russia, his flow will just drop the world on anyones f**king head, legend or not, you dont want to be the one he does a hit em up type diss about. Come on now, you got to respect Wayne, at first I didnt like him, but he just kept coming on them mixtapes, and the s**t was just hot.
 04-06-2010, 02:07 AM         #73
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damien1928 said:
are we there yet?
thats all i think about when i see that n*gga now, Cube sit your old a.ss down.
 04-06-2010, 02:14 AM         #74
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if ppl think ice cube of today is touching wayne OR kanye on a track, then they need a dog s**t sandwich for breakfast and a cold glass of cow p!ss for dinner.....the slick s**t that them two comes up with on tracks is what cube lacks....kanye has quotables for DAYS, and I dont mean no wack s**t either...ppl know this...just go back to college drop out, my goodness that boy had bars.
 04-06-2010, 06:13 AM         #75
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
l m a o @ the title.
 8 years ago '08        #76
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19972 19972
i bet none of you guys talkin crazy about cube, would actually run up on him....smack you down like deebo lol
 8 years ago '04        #77
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
hahaha wayne better than ice cube..

u dudes needa wake up,and pour out that kool-aid u drinkin.

this isnt the 80's or early 90's were the people tryin to come up are actually better than the mc they goin at.

being "hot" dont got s**t to do with being ill on the mic. if it was we'd be talkin about how jae millz and cory guns signed lil wayne. not the other way around.

ice cube is the blueprint for westcoast rap. all that go do another movie talk is pointless..cuz if ur fav rapper could make millz doing movies he would in a sec,and stop rappin in a heartbeat.

Last edited by slapaho; 04-06-2010 at 09:33 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #78
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
O.G. Cube is at it once again...Fa Sheezy!!!
 8 years ago '06        #79
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ra1n said:
Ice Cube is gangstaaaaaa

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #80
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
This is coming out of nowhere....no doubt it's to boost the hype for his album, but his real money is in movies these days. It will definitely get people talking, but that may not translate to album sales.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy