Apr 5 - Video leaked of US army indiscriminately killing Afghan civilians

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #121
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I don't know that them people were innocent so I am not going to all of a sudden catch feelings over a video. We all know innocents are in fact k!lled every day in war, and that is unfortunate. However I am not going to set here and act like I know what that was about, or what was going on when I have no f**king clue.
 8 years ago '05        #122
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Who cares, seriously. Everytime something is brought to the front, you got people who always want to voice their opinions. "So What" "This is Bad" "f**k US" "Innocent People" etc. But all this s**t, doesn't solve anything. It's a war, things like this happen, throughout history it has always happened. Now I'm not justifying the actions, and don't even care. The problem isn't what they did, and having public persecution of these guys(through actual punishment, media coverage, humiliation of character), the fact still remains, this happened.

Nobody is trying to solve the real problem, they always speak on what has already happened, why it's happened, what should happen. Don't want anything like this to happen? Then quit using incompetent, uncalculating soldiers for war. Better yet, why don't we quit maintaining a society that creates these type of people, those who k!ll innocent(depending on who you ask) for nothing(again depending on who you ask).

Or better yet, just accept it and go on, the real fact, these guys wouldn't be soldiers if they weren't able to do something like that, actually, not really, we're(humans) all capable of that, it just so happens, this happened through whatever type of events that lead up to it. This is what humanity(our collective societies) looks like, the actual actions. Not what you think it should be like, or what you want, your ideals or morality, it's the actions is what matters. Live with it, I'm sure you all will, and continue on when the next thing happens.

But yes, terrible s**t, bad, f**k whoever you want to blame, doesn't change anything.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 04-10-2010 at 11:24 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #123
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 blackflaem said:
Tha f**k?! They didn't even have any weapons. . The one guy was just standing in tha corner talking on his phone. They werent posing any kind of threat, that justifies shooting with a hipachi.
Who cares?

They all immigrate to Canada anyways, and next thing you know the next time I hit up the corner store gas station theres some new paki or some s**tt that owns it now being an a**hole thinking he's been in Canada longer than me...I don't think I've met someone half decent of Eastern Decent they're all pricks and a**holes.

Maybe its just my area? am I being prejudice hell yah!!

The f**k do I care what anyone thinks on here.. its my damn opinion, so f**king k!ll 'em all.
 8 years ago '06        #124
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
These are the same d*ckheads that probably k!lled Pat Spillman.

Wait...

Let's make a cover up and say these were "REAL" insurgents. Like it was an friendly fire that k!lled Spillman.

This is f**ked up....
 04-10-2010, 05:00 PM         #125
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So this are how the media gets those wartime pics, sending iraqees in the battlefield while the US corresspondents report safely from a hotel or in the studio.....
 8 years ago '05        #126
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 StreetZ17 said:
These are the same d*ckheads that probably k!lled Pat Spillman.

Wait...

Let's make a cover up and say these were "REAL" insurgents. Like it was an friendly fire that k!lled Spillman.

This is f**ked up....

actually if you watch the video dude has a huge camera which looks like a rpg than hes hiding around the corner with it. and when the chooper circles back around the group of dudes is trying to hide the one guy. these are game time war time decisions pus*y so while dudes our out defending our country tools like you can write in this forum.

ohhh and by the way its Pat Tillman you herb lol wow
 8 years ago '10        #127
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
This s**t is sad. Say what you will, but you can hear the eagerness to k!ll from the chopper gunner. Sad.

With that being said, Infinity Ward may have made the most fun yet realistic game ever. Time for some Free-For-All.

Come get your headcracked:

XBL Gamertag: Redmond1906
 8 years ago '05        #128
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
No way.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #129
Crime007 
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
damnn
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago