most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2010, 02:26 PM         #101
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
War. War never changes.
this n*gga brought out the Fallout 3 quote

[video - click to view]

04-08-2010, 02:26 AM         #102
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlyonesmoke said:
I wonder why they don't hover over US state and k!ll all the Drug Dealers..lol On The Real That was messed up.. No wonder alot of people hate americans
cuz they ARE the drug dealers you fool
 8 years ago '06        #103
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
Were is the honor in that Sir you have k!lled civilians.
It made me sick watching that mothafuker was anxious to k!ll those people,And you wonder why they hate us cause we are the worlds new age Nazi's.

land of the of the free what a joke theres a camera in every street corner and our government is nosy as f**k probably reading this right now
 8 years ago '06        #104
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
War. War never changes.
Nah man, War has changed.

The age of deterrence is now the age of control, averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. When the battlefield is under total control, War becomes routine.
 8 years ago '07        #105
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 SuppaSlick said:
Just observing that half of the people in here are ignorant Americans. Step your morality up a notch please

:agreement6: I saw ur reply right b4 I was about to press back on this depressing and ignorant thread.

I see why people hate Americans so much on a daily basis
 8 years ago '04        #106
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
It's funny to me how quick people are to turn their back on their own countrymen. Ya'll act like the US troops who are k!lled, tortured, mutilated and displayed on video deserve it. These kids, most of whom go into the military to try and make a better life escaping from gangs, abusive homes, etc, had it coming to them. You get so pissed off at the loss of life for some foreign country who hates America, but don't feel a thing when the people who are defending your right to s**t all over them end up like this:

Instead of condemning the people f!ghting for you, why don't you condem those who have 0 concern or regard for morality at all. It sickens me how quick people are to crucify our soldiers when these people have no regard for morality or human life at all.

Again, if you hate America so much, move your a.ss to afghanistan or iraq and see if it's better.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-08-2010 at 12:01 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #107
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,528 | Props total: 7647 7647
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
It's funny to me how quick people are to turn their back on their own countrymen. Ya'll act like the US troops who are k!lled, tortured, mutilated and displayed on video deserve it. These kids, most of whom go into the military to try and make a better life escaping from gangs, abusive homes, etc, had it coming to them. You get so pissed off at the loss of life for some foreign country who hates America, but don't feel a thing when the people who are defending your right to s**t all over them end up like this:

Instead of condemning the people f!ghting for you, why don't you condem those who have 0 concern or regard for morality at all. It sickens me how quick people are to crucify our soldiers when these people have no regard for morality or human life at all.

Again, if you hate America so much, move your a.ss to afghanistan or iraq and see if it's better.
:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #108
space
space
 ChomskyTheGoat said:
Why can't I condemn both? Honest question.

I don't support American or Afghani terrorists. I support peace. So while your argument is somewhat valid against some, it doesn't apply to everyone.

Also, disliking your government or acknowledging your nations own flaws is actually ammicable. It highlights said person has an objective mind. They can look at situations and happenings logically, without being influenced by trivial issues like patriotism.

It's not about being better or worse. One country being worse than the other doesn't change truth. The fact Iraq is a bad country to live in doesn't make, just for example, Italy a good place to live... Or a nation void of problems or corrupt government, if you will.
You are 100% correct. I wasn't implying that condemnation can only be for one. I myself condem the violence of both countries.

It just hurts to hear people who say that the actions of Iraqi radicals are justified because "we shouldn't be there" "we're only there for oil" "it's a political war".

The media jumps down the throats of our military because we make the insurgents stand nekkid and listen to southpark. When behe@dings, mutilation, public executions are common place over there. Waterboarding aside, because I don't agree with that, we don't do half the inhumane things other countries do, yet we catch the most flack for it.

And I also agree with the fact that no country is void of problems or corruption. But when I hear Americans talk s**t about their country, their soldiers, and are all for supporting the foreign entities, I challenge them to go live there.

Are all gov'ts corrupt...Yes! Do all countries have problems...Yes! But the US is unlike any other country. You can worship whoever you want, women can vote and take political office, you do have the opportunity to gain wealth and live in peace. That's a lot more than can be said for other place. I mean s**t, how many countries would you get jail time for talking s**t about the gov't online? It just sucks to hear people who are so spoiled and so unappreciative that it's nothing for them to trash their own country, their own soldiers, etc.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-08-2010 at 01:25 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #109
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
 utdpridah said:
who gives a f**k? am i going to lose sleep over some iraqi? f**k no, k!ll em all for all i care.
f**kin d*ckhead
u cant give hate anymore?
 8 years ago '04        #110
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1566 1566
 SKEME said:
These are the same muthufukas that slaved & k!lled thousands of blacks here in America in the MLK days
so its not surprising cause the white man has an agenda and thats to rule the world and eliminate every other race.
more or less
 8 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 ChomskyTheGoat said:
I'd argue that's a good thing. Keeps the government somewhat in place. Just imagine if everyone supported the war and how the military conduct their operations. If they had outright support America would be rolling up to everyone just socking them in their throat.

But because of dissaproval the government and military cannot do that.

When we stop commiting our own crimes, then we can help to support internal Democratic processes in said nations.

Until we act and conduct ourselfs in a way that we expect other nations and people to behave, we have no argument or moral highground. No leg to stand on.

I think you do have to look at the fact the war is unjust. It makes a big difference. If the war was justified, and we really were out there kicking terrorist a.ss and taking names, you wouldn't hear much dissaproval of techniques used.

It's because there's hundreds of thousands of civilians, or 'insurgents' dead, that people condemn the way the military carries out operations. Because whether you like to admit it or not, if some military started bombing the s**t out of your neighbourhood, carelessly k!lling innocents, it wouldn't be long before you became an 'insurgent'.

You have to put yourself in the position of others. These insurgents don't want to be insurgents. They don't want to bring death to the infidels. They want to remove what they perceive, and arguebly rightly so, a brutal occupier. They want a normal life, generally.

It's not hard to empathise with 'insurgents' if you put yourself in their shoes. They're ordinary people f!ghting for their freedom. I get the impression you see insurgents and terrorists as one in the same. They're really not. If you can understand the difference you'd also become empathetic towards them.

Because whether you like to admit it or not, if any military tries to invade and rule my nation, or yours, I'm confident we'd both become 'insurgents' quick, sharp.
I don't think that public opinion has as much of an impact as foreign relations does. I mean look at Bush. People were ready to revolt and he's crackin jokes about WMD. I'm sure the impact on international commerce would be more of a deterant.

And I feel you on the empathizing with where they're coming from. I also agree that insurgents are not one in the same as terrorists.

The terrorists are the suicide bombers who k!ll their own people at the market or church or whatever. All this fueled by religious ideology. I understand the resentment of a foreign invader, but why k!ll your own people?

Also, it will never be possible to have foreign diplomacy when you're dealing with crooked, psychopaths. I mean honestly, Sadam was a f**k boy from the start. Kim Jong Il is a f**k boy too. Even if we were 100% diplomatic, there is no guarantee the leaders of foreign countries are upstanding, moral, just, individuals.
 04-08-2010, 06:28 PM         #112
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
who gives a f**k? am i going to lose sleep over some iraqi? f**k no, k!ll em all for all i care.
Same s**t Bin Ladens people was thinking when the planes hit. Dont be a f**king idiot.
 8 years ago '05        #113
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,984 | Props total: 10681 10681
 2D.... said:
they had every right to do what they did
we f**kin invaded their country and bombed civilian homes for what?
weapons of mass destruction? na, oil and money

we walk around k!lling whoever we want but when they retaliate, everyone starts crying

get out the f**king box, what we're doing is not heroic, what these soldiers do isn't heroic
they're brainwashed just like your ignorant a.ss
if middle eastern soldiers showed up at your house with guns drawn, would you give a f**k about what happens to them?
 8 years ago '05        #114
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
looks like a f**king video game lol
 8 years ago '04        #115
imtheman23 
space
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
just so you people know its war not tea time
 8 years ago '04        #116
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,036 | Props total: 19622 19622
 m-f said:
Kill 'Em All....f**k it.

you a bird.
 04-09-2010, 12:06 PM         #117
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
This goes on in every war through out history, not surprised at all.
This.
 8 years ago '05        #118
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
If they can do that over there they can do that over here too. And those same murders are coming back to America to become cops.The military has been brainwashed to dehumanize us.
 04-09-2010, 12:42 PM         #119
BO$IGGA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:

still doesnt justify shooting innocent people, how would u feel if an iraqi opened fire at the mall cause their country is at war with us, the war excuse is no reason to stop being human
exactly.

And somebody may have already mentioned this, but people always like to wonder how "terrorists", "insurgents", "America haters" etc come about...look no further than these madmen firing on innocents like its Call of Duty
 04-09-2010, 05:50 PM         #120
blackflaem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
Kill 'Em All....f**k it.
Tha f**k?! They didn't even have any weapons. . The one guy was just standing in tha corner talking on his phone. They werent posing any kind of threat, that justifies shooting with a hipachi.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy