most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2010, 06:13 PM         #81
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
They had every right to do what they did? k!lling thousands of people?

By your logic, two wrongs make a right?

If you want to go deeper, the whole issue isn't about oil, the whole issue is from the war that has been going on for 1000s over the holy land.

They want to k!ll off Israel. We're backing Israel. That's what the real war is about.

Regardless, war is war. I had family that died in 9/11. Am I just supposed to say f**k it, we went into the gulf war so we deserved it? This was 8 supposed civilians. What about the 1000's that died.
if they wanted bin laden, they woulda got him a long time ago
they found sadam in a hole but couldn't find a man who was deathly ill?

the war isn't about 9/11, or they wouldn't be in iraq
and i dont think anyone believes that the US can fix the holy war problem
its about money.. i'm sorry you lost family in the attacks though
 8 years ago '04        #82
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 2D.... said:
if they wanted bin laden, they woulda got him a long time ago
they found sadam in a hole but couldn't find a man who was deathly ill?

the war isn't about 9/11, or they wouldn't be in iraq
and i dont think anyone believes that the US can fix the holy war problem
its about money.. i'm sorry you lost family in the attacks though
I feel you. And believe me, anyone who knows me on here knows that I'm a big proponet of informing others about the NWO. I don't think our gov't is great. I don't think they're just. I really think that our gov't is a bunch of low life scum who facilitate special interests.

But that's on one layer. On another layer is the reality of the situation. The getting your hands dirty, real life, in the streets (Iraq), situation of the people there. I'll be the first to say that the majority of muslims who live in the middle east are good people who just want a somewhat comfortable life.

I think I sometimes (like many people) over generalize my anger toward the radical minority, and that spews over. I in no way EVER would wish an innocent person to loose their life. But at the same time I struggle with those same people harboring those who have such a deep hatred for the US and any other non muslim entity. But these are the innocents brothers, uncles, cousins, etc.

It's a very sticky situation. But for the troops on the ground avoiding IED's, and those around the world who have to deal with incidents like the attempted Christmas bombing, subway bombings, and even their own people who fall victim to suicide bombings; to approach things on a macro scale, that is to view the politics behind the war, the 1000s of years leading up to the war, etc; it's just too much.

People are forced to simplify things into here and now. If I was a soldier walking through the streets and a 10yr old kid came up to me with what I thought was a bomb or gun, I'd shoot him. That's war. To find out that he had only a book or a bag or something would be terrible, but that's what war forces people to develop into.

The Muffin Man said:
if you're angry about 9/11, you should take that up with the United States gov't...but that's a whole new thread

and our army has k!lled hundreds of thousands of civi's over there...so the numbers game argument isn't in your favor either

check those stats bruh....America is the king of terrorism....not the low tech people or religions fanatics
America is only the king of terrorism because we live in America. Go ask someone in Kenya or the Congo if America is the king of terrorism. They'll tell you no, because the militia's there have dwarfed the numbers of innocents k!lled than any other war we've had. We are only the king of terrorism to those countries that have a different viewpoint than ours. Pretty much every country that hates Israel. We are only considered terrorists because we f!ght for a country that isn't popular among the middle east. But you ask their viewpoints, and none of Israel should have the right to live. They would murder every last innocent victim in Israel.

My Aunt is from Tel Aviv and served in the Israeli army. She experienced this s**t first hand and we've had long discussions about why there is even a war to begin with.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-06-2010 at 06:43 PM..
 04-06-2010, 06:45 PM         #83
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I feel you. And believe me, anyone who knows me on here knows that I'm a big proponet of informing others about the NWO. I don't think our gov't is great. I don't think they're just. I really think that our gov't is a bunch of low life scum who facilitate special interests.

But that's on one layer. On another layer is the reality of the situation. The getting your hands dirty, real life, in the streets (Iraq), situation of the people there. I'll be the first to say that the majority of muslims who live in the middle east are good people who just want a somewhat comfortable life.

I think I sometimes (like many people) over generalize my anger toward the radical minority, and that spews over. I in no way EVER would wish an innocent person to loose their life. But at the same time I struggle with those same people harboring those who have such a deep hatred for the US and any other non muslim entity. But these are the innocents brothers, uncles, cousins, etc.

It's a very sticky situation. But for the troops on the ground avoiding IED's, and those around the world who have to deal with incidents like the attempted Christmas bombing, subway bombings, and even their own people who fall victim to suicide bombings; to approach things on a macro scale, that is to view the politics behind the war, the 1000s of years leading up to the war, etc; it's just too much.

People are forced to simplify things into here and now. If I was a soldier walking through the streets and a 10yr old kid came up to me with what I thought was a bomb or gun, I'd shoot him. That's war. To find out that he had only a book or a bag or something would be terrible, but that's what war forces people to develop into.
that's s**t i can respect right there.. its just a messed up situation all around
 8 years ago '06        #84
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
Damn thats messed up
 04-06-2010, 07:14 PM         #85
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
yeah you're right, we should go over there and slaughter everyone
nevermind that 90% of em just ordinary people trying to live their lives
i guess its their fault they were born in a different country

maybe we should get the f**k out of their country we have no right to be in, in the first place
f**k this war for oil

^^ yup
 04-06-2010, 07:29 PM         #86
PBM24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so is that a chopper gunner or ac130 from MW2???

" OUR AC130 IS IN THE AIR"
"ENEMY APACHE INBOUND"

AHAHAH, they've been using these weapons since the 80's dawggg. that's how americans f!ght in war, drop bombs and shoot n*ggas when they dont know what's going on.
 8 years ago '06        #87
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
yall actin like yall aint see their weapons in the beginning.

regardless whether you agree with the war or not, who would you prefer to be dying, an American soldier or iraqi insurgents. yall b**chin cus some bystanders get caught in the war, but thats war.

what about all the innocent people that get blown up when terrorists attack?

all yall like to do is b**ch for attention. im glad we got people like them that take the war to them instead of them bringing it here.

if the war ever came to our backyard all you pussies would be running for your government to do something.

i bet yall probably b**ch about the atomic bombs during world war 2.

f**k a terrorists or any country that harbors them.

yall act like the U.S. isnt doin this s**t to ensure we can continue living as we do. If you got such a problem wit it go protest in the streets and let your voice be heard. if you aint got a problem with it, then keep enjoying your freedom and let the government handle their s**t.
 04-06-2010, 09:14 PM         #88
stobie58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAmn iiF they only had cold blooded and a stinger [img][/img]
 04-06-2010, 09:19 PM         #89
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
notice these weak a.ss n*ggas trying to make weak a.ss jokes about this s**t all have eric cartman or grid iron teams in their avatar? simple a.ss n*ggas
 04-06-2010, 10:02 PM         #90
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKEME said:
These are the same muthufukas that slaved & k!lled thousands of blacks here in America in the MLK days
so its not surprising cause the white man has an agenda and thats to rule the world and eliminate every other race.
we get it...all white people are just a bunch of racists, and we know this because of their skin color
 8 years ago '06        #91
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,339 | Props total: 18306 18306
 PBM24 said:
so is that a chopper gunner or ac130 from MW2???

" OUR AC130 IS IN THE AIR"
"ENEMY APACHE INBOUND"

AHAHAH, they've been using these weapons since the 80's dawggg. that's how americans f!ght in war, drop bombs and shoot n*ggas when they dont know what's going on.
 8 years ago '07        #92
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 WEREWOLF said:
notice these weak a.ss n*ggas trying to make weak a.ss jokes about this s**t all have eric cartman or grid iron teams in their avatar? simple a.ss n*ggas
An Ill say it again
Anyone who runs is a insurgent.....anyone who stands still is a well disciplined insurgent

Last edited by JohnDoe; 04-06-2010 at 11:54 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #93
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
its just weird that heads are in here still arguing over n*ggas gettin shot in the middle of a war zone
 8 years ago '04        #94
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Steveo54 said:
we get it...all white people are just a bunch of racists, and we know this because of their skin color
 8 years ago '05        #95
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 WEREWOLF said:
i know you aint talkin about me...im the only dude in this thread with cartman in my avy and i havent made any jokes about this s**t...you calling me simple n*gga? you sir are the simpleton for suggesting that what someone has in their avatar reflects their strength or their mental capacity...the f**k do you care about my avatar? get off my nuts f**got.

and its easy for us to criticize what the soldiers or the citizens are doing over there from our comfortable seats at our computers cause we arent living it...so no one can pass judgement till they are put in that situation.
 8 years ago '06        #96
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
Lol

Can't believe people have the nerve to use the excuse that war is war. You can't start a war then k!ll more civilians than terrorists and continue to use that excuse, thats not how it works.
 04-07-2010, 04:20 AM         #97
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soooooooo Baghdad is in Afghanistan now? lol
 8 years ago '04        #98
KHAN 
space
space
space
$724 | Props total: 54 54
That is wrong, b.s, bottom line, rich are getting richer the poor are getting poorer, and the poor are the ones who are f!ghting for the rich due to their poor minds. Stupid people goes around comes around i guess.
 8 years ago '04        #99
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
I wonder why they don't hover over US state and k!ll all the Drug Dealers..lol On The Real That was messed up.. No wonder alot of people hate americans

Last edited by onlyonesmoke; 04-07-2010 at 01:00 PM..
 04-07-2010, 01:36 PM         #100
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
War. War never changes.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy