Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2010, 02:27 PM         #61
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cannot believe everyone is so shocked at how white governments destroy civilizations and its people.
 8 years ago '04        #62
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
You whiney a.ss b**ches man. It's f**king war. You don't hear Iraqi's crying about foul play when they behe@d journalists on tv to broadcast to the world. You don't hear them crying for morality when they burn a soldiers body after dragging him behind a truck and hanging him from a bridge.

IT'S f**kING WAR!!!

f**k all you bleeding heart liberal pussies. Why should we have to give a f**k about them when they obviously don't give a f**k about us? This isn't the school yard. This is war. Bad s**t happens in war.

Journalists take the risk of being in the middle of combat. Civilians run the risk of running out into the open dressed like the enemy in the middle of a warzone with their kids.

Instead of all these pus*y Americans crying about a foreign terrorist trying to k!ll us, why don't you cry for the soldiers that gave up their lifes to defend your unloyal a.ss.
 8 years ago '06        #63
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
some of you sound real retarded.... sounding like redneck b**ches saying things like Americans are pus*y this and that....

it sounds real stupid...

but this is the world we live in...
 04-06-2010, 04:11 PM         #64
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yaobabydaddy said:
wow.wtf is goin on out there

one simple word buddy: war.

stacks050 said:
This war has nothing to do with the average american, the only people who benefit from this are the rich and powerful.

Your a poor man f!ghting a rich man's war.
this has been true since the dawn of time. the rich and powerful send the poor to do their bidding.

trust me, if you were flying in a helicopter and saw this you'd want to take them out asap. and like some other dude was saying, people gotta block the reality out of their minds and do what the higher ups tell them to do, and make sure they stay alive.

Last edited by SwllwtheShards; 04-06-2010 at 04:14 PM..
 04-06-2010, 04:31 PM         #65
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk these sand n*ggas and anyone who feels pity for them these mofos k!lled hundreds of our soldiers and hundreds more on 9/11 burn the whole middle east down!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '08        #66
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 TCV said:
why would i hit a woman when i can just give them verbal lashings until they develop an eating disorder...and i live in an era that i get blowjobs from chicks like you just because i have money...like me cumming down their throat is going is going to help them in some way...so you know what makes me feel like a man? my genitals
i want to shake ur hand sir, that was beautiful
 04-06-2010, 04:34 PM         #67
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You whiney a.ss b**ches man. It's f**king war. You don't hear Iraqi's crying about foul play when they behe@d journalists on tv to broadcast to the world. You don't hear them crying for morality when they burn a soldiers body after dragging him behind a truck and hanging him from a bridge.

IT'S f**kING WAR!!!

f**k all you bleeding heart liberal pussies. Why should we have to give a f**k about them when they obviously don't give a f**k about us? This isn't the school yard. This is war. Bad s**t happens in war.

Journalists take the risk of being in the middle of combat. Civilians run the risk of running out into the open dressed like the enemy in the middle of a warzone with their kids.

Instead of all these pus*y Americans crying about a foreign terrorist trying to k!ll us, why don't you cry for the soldiers that gave up their lifes to defend your unloyal a.ss.
i agree 100%
 8 years ago '08        #68
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
sh*t is f*cken stupid....
 8 years ago '05        #69
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25069 25069
....f**ked Up s**t. None Of Them Had Weapons...Maybe Dude That Was Peeking From The Corner Of The Building But None Had Weapons What So Ever. I Didnt Even See AK...They Was Trigger Happy.
 04-06-2010, 04:49 PM         #70
uknohoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
Kill 'Em All....f**k it.

JJH35 said:
if we'd just blow these f**kers up anyway we wouldn't still be over there d*ckin around.. either go at them like its WAR or leave the f**king country if you want to play chess with them.

we have just as many soldiers die over there because our govt is a bunch of pussies worrying about the f**kin media b**ching over "innocents" dying.

There are some ignorant a**holes on here...these are human beings just like you. Imagine this was happening in your own backyard to your family.

I swear...dude's need to get off the net and see the world outside...It's not a f**kin video game.
 8 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 uknohoo said:
There are some ignorant a**holes on here...these are human beings just like you. Imagine this was happening in your own backyard to your family.

I swear...dude's need to get off the net and see the world outside...It's not a f**kin video game.
Yea human beings that k!lled thousands of people. Human beings that are dead set on k!lling the "infadels". Human beings that have waged Jihad on us.

If I flew a plane into the Taj Mahal or the Eifel Tower I'd expect fools to come back at me w/ bombs into my backyard. Your priorities are obviously not right.

So suck it up and be a f**king man. If you have a problem with anything, you should have a problem with the religious and political powers that are encouraging suicide bombers to k!ll their own people, encouraging individuals to blow up an entire airplane full of people on Christmas, encouraging people to not rest until every non muslim is erased from this world.

And if you have a problem with that, then you can sit your a.ss on the corner of that house with your 8 homeboys and catch a chopper gunner to the face.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-06-2010 at 05:14 PM..
 04-06-2010, 05:10 PM         #72
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

IT'S f**kING WAR!!!

they had every right to do what they did
we f**kin invaded their country and bombed civilian homes for what?
weapons of mass destruction? na, oil and money

we walk around k!lling whoever we want but when they retaliate, everyone starts crying

get out the f**king box, what we're doing is not heroic, what these soldiers do isn't heroic
they're brainwashed just like your ignorant a.ss
if middle eastern soldiers showed up at your house with guns drawn, would you give a f**k about what happens to them?
 8 years ago '08        #73
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea human beings that k!lled thousands of people. Human beings that are dead set on k!lling the "infadels". Human beings that have waged Jihad on us.

If I flew a plane into the Taj Mahal or the Eifel Tower I'd expect fools to come back at me w/ bombs into my backyard. Your priorities are obviously not right.

So suck it up and be a f**king man. If you have a problem with anything, you should have a problem with the religious and political powers that are encouraging suicide bombers to k!ll their own people, encouraging individuals to blow up an entire airplane full of people on Christmas, encouraging people to not rest until every non muslim is erased from this world.

And if you have a problem with that, then you can sit your a.ss on the corner of that house with your 8 homeboys and catch a chopper gunner to the face.
people still believe terrorists knocked the towers down in 2010?
 8 years ago '04        #74
space
space
They had every right to do what they did? k!lling thousands of people?

By your logic, two wrongs make a right?

If you want to go deeper, the whole issue isn't about oil, the whole issue is from the war that has been going on for 1000s over the holy land.

They want to k!ll off Israel. We're backing Israel. That's what the real war is about.

Regardless, war is war. I had family that died in 9/11. Am I just supposed to say f**k it, we went into the gulf war so we deserved it? This was 8 supposed civilians. What about the 1000's that died.
 8 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
people still believe terrorists knocked the towers down in 2010?
You think it was Billy Bob and Bubba that hijacked those planes? NO! Now did I say that the whole political agenda behind the scenes was formed by terrorists? No!

You act like the only "terrorist" attack was on 9/11.

You don't think that kid on Christmas was a terrorist? You don't think those crazy f**ks that blew up the subway in Russia were terrorists? C'mon man get out of the shallow end of the pool.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-06-2010 at 05:27 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #76
KHAN 
space
space
space
$724 | Props total: 54 54
War for oil, control over masses by controling the world's wealth, and the people still believe their constant lies, and who suffers the innocent people.
 8 years ago '06        #77
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 efromthev said:
11 k!ll streak, call the chopper gunner in.
 04-06-2010, 05:48 PM         #78
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you punk motherf**kers in here defending or laughing at this s**t arent even human beings, your the lowest of the low, the scum of the earth and the main reason the world is in the s**thole its in, i swear to god i wish one of you little f**gots would spout this evil s**t to me in public so i can dislocate your jaw, i really wish one of you would just do it....but you wont, your a f**king little coward who takes enjoyment in other peoples misfortunes, even children being massacred, your lower than a f**king animal
 04-06-2010, 05:55 PM         #79
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
They had every right to do what they did? k!lling thousands of people?

By your logic, two wrongs make a right?

If you want to go deeper, the whole issue isn't about oil, the whole issue is from the war that has been going on for 1000s over the holy land.

They want to k!ll off Israel. We're backing Israel. That's what the real war is about.

Regardless, war is war. I had family that died in 9/11. Am I just supposed to say f**k it, we went into the gulf war so we deserved it? This was 8 supposed civilians. What about the 1000's that died.
if you're angry about 9/11, you should take that up with the United States gov't...but that's a whole new thread

and our army has k!lled hundreds of thousands of civi's over there...so the numbers game argument isn't in your favor either

check those stats bruh....America is the king of terrorism....not the low tech people or religions fanatics
 04-06-2010, 06:12 PM         #80
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TCV = Rancid???

could be wrong but me thinks so...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy