Apr 5 - Video leaked of US army indiscriminately killing Afghan civilians

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
...dont get me wrong some women are great...but youre an airhead
 04-06-2010, 01:32 AM         #42
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCV said:
why would i hit a woman when i can just give them verbal lashings until they develop an eating disorder...and i live in an era that i get blowjobs from chicks like you just because i have money...like me cumming down their throat is going is going to help them in some way...so you know what makes me feel like a man? my genitals
^ Wow. Human evolution really has its anomalies huh. Never thought I'd find one here on boxden. Sorry, I don't want to waste time on animals pretending to be human. Bye.
 8 years ago '04        #43
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
11 k!ll streak, call the chopper gunner in.
 04-06-2010, 01:54 AM         #44
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 efromthev said:
:rol llaugh:
 8 years ago '07        #45
559player 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 0 0
thats f**ked up
but dont b suprised its not the first and it wont be the last time you see this s**t
 8 years ago '07        #46
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 efromthev said:

Anyone who runs is a insurgent.....anyone who stands still is a well disciplined insurgent

[video - click to view]

Im so f**kin good an that aint no s**t neither......HAHA.....get sum baby

Last edited by JohnDoe; 04-06-2010 at 02:36 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #47
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
one of those c*nts said "all you gotta do is to pick up a gun"
 04-06-2010, 06:27 AM         #48
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great great
 04-06-2010, 07:34 AM         #49
MOSILVER7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow! - Not one time did the ones on the ground fire ........
 8 years ago '08        #50
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,006 | Props total: 19909 19909
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Well at least they wasn't noob tubing
Posted via Mobile Device
co muthaf**kin sign!!!
 8 years ago '06        #51
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3701 3701
OMG...

seriously... its a hot zone. Reporters wanted a story so bad from the bad guys. I hope it was worth the story.

First, Reporters shouldn't have been in a hot zone.

Second, Driver picked up ak.. ambulance drivers don't do that.. and have the proper markings on their cars.

Third, They would have fired on our medivac helis in a heartbeat so please save the pity party.

Fourth, Who the f*ck takes their kids to a hot zone to pick up dying people. Its a warzone.. leave the kids home.

Rueters is clearly trying to slant this in a negative manner b/c they possibly lost some outsourced iraqi reporters working on a story in the hot zone.

Seriously walk in a shoot out at your own risk. To all you saying the soldiers are sick, crazy, blah blah. His command gave him the green light. And thats how they cope with being out @ war.

You do remember it is still a WAR.

Their duty is to secure the hot zone for ground troops and they did their job. If they want blood... thats their job. Who knows how many people in their unit the picked bloody and dying. Or even if the gunners themselves saw action on the ground.

They are trained to k!ll. And are clearly efficient. Stop being so soft... most of these people wouldn't hesitate to k!ll you...
 04-06-2010, 09:04 AM         #52
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is this...dude gave me props but then had a temper tantrum

8 years ago '04        #53
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
some of you n*ggas are straght f**king pus*y b**ches. yeah, s**t happens, innocents die in wars and s**t. Regardless of what you're trying to do, people is going to die in warzones, there's no way around it. I don't know if the people in the van trying to pick up the bodies and help the wounded guy were innocent or not but they got unlucky to be there at the wrong time. The first 8 guys in the video were clearly holding AKs and other guns. I'm as against this stupid war as the next guy but you at the end of the day, it is what it is
 8 years ago '04        #54
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 sunsetnvine said:
omg...

Seriously... Its a hot zone. Reporters wanted a story so bad from the bad guys. I hope it was worth the story.

First, reporters shouldn't have been in a hot zone.

Second, driver picked up ak.. Ambulance drivers don't do that.. And have the proper markings on their cars.

Third, they would have fired on our medivac helis in a heartbeat so please save the pity party.

Fourth, who the f*ck takes their kids to a hot zone to pick up dying people. Its a warzone.. Leave the kids home.

Rueters is clearly trying to slant this in a negative manner b/c they possibly lost some outsourced iraqi reporters working on a story in the hot zone.

Seriously walk in a shoot out at your own risk. To all you saying the soldiers are sick, crazy, blah blah. His command gave him the green light. And thats how they cope with being out @ war.

You do remember it is still a war.

Their duty is to secure the hot zone for ground troops and they did their job. If they want blood... Thats their job. Who knows how many people in their unit the picked bloody and dying. Or even if the gunners themselves saw action on the ground.

They are trained to k!ll. And are clearly efficient. Stop being so soft... Most of these people wouldn't hesitate to k!ll you...

thank you
 8 years ago '09        #55
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
man f**k these crooked a.ss niccas, and f**k the niccas that think we should just go over there and bomb the whole place, like thats gonna solve something, the majority of this war is bulls**t anyway

innocent families live over there too dumbasses!

how would u feel if those niccas came over here with apaches and start gunning random people down, including YOUR family?

marinate on that, for real.
 8 years ago '04        #56
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 yaobabydaddy said:
muthufukas think they on that modern warfare 2 or some s**t
ac130 is now inbound..nah naw but for reals, it is messed up and I saw this on msnbc but the guy had a person on target and said he had an rpg and wanted to shoot so bad but got denied permission..and I guess later got it granted and this is what became of it.
 8 years ago '07        #57
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
this is sad an depressing makes me wanna:beat:
 04-06-2010, 11:21 AM         #58
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man... I don't know how to feel about this s**t... Yeah, what they did was wrong but we don't know what kind of mental state they could've been in... These men are f!ghting a war and could've very well seen some of their friends heads blown off in a firef!ght... That's not justification for what they did. There could never be justification for k!lling innocents and children.

All in all, this is just one clusterf**k of doom... :sad:
 04-06-2010, 11:27 AM         #59
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would i hit a woman when i can just give them verbal lashings until they develop an eating disorder...and i live in an era that i get blowjobs from chicks like you just because i have money...like me cumming down their throat is going is going to help them in some way...so you know what makes me feel like a man? my genitals
LMAO... damn...
 8 years ago '04        #60
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 533 533
pave low!`
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy