Apr 5 - Video leaked of US army indiscriminately killing Afghan civilians

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
If they had weapons....they were doing their job.
 8 years ago '05        #22
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
who gives a f**k? am i going to lose sleep over some iraqi? f**k no, k!ll em all for all i care.
 8 years ago '06        #23
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Just observing that half of the people in here are ignorant Americans. Step your morality up a notch please
 04-05-2010, 08:49 PM         #24
t0nyg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illstate11 said:
whats wrong wit the video. they had weapons, and if you listen, they had humvees on the ground trying to get through. there just securing their route.

unfortunately a cameraman got caught in the fire so they making a deal out of this.

alot of yall like to b**ch, but if the U.S. didnt do s**t how they do, then s**t like that would happen to us.

they didnt see weapons. they saw straps from their cameras.
and they didnt get caught in the fire. they were the main targets.
and it wast just camermen, children were also involved.
you could even see the kids sitting in the front seat of the van they made into swiss cheese.
 8 years ago '07        #25
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
wtf some of them clearly had guns.

why were the camera men so close?
 04-05-2010, 09:25 PM         #26
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t like this has gone on in every war don't act surprised, and next time i hear someone say you are a poor man f!ghting a rich mans war bulls**t im gonna smack the ignorance out of you.

is this s**t sad? yes it is but you cant do s**t about it
 8 years ago '04        #27
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5029 5029
this is truly sad..i hate f**kin' prick a.ss soldiers that think they can just get behind a weapon and start engaging..

they had no concrete reason, just saying they had weapons and the bushmaster lets them engage? wow..they were sittin there laughin and sayin "nice" and "good shootin" like they were playing a video game...

and people wonder why everyone hates americans around the world. Arrogant sons of b**ches
 8 years ago '06        #28
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
Ummm... its war. ... .. makes u look at modern warfare differently huh?

They have a duty to those on the ground to make sure its secure. Got fired on.. found an rpg and four ak's. Reporters were there at the wrong time... apparently recording the wrong story....

seriously tho... when you hear that sound... its time to go inside lol. No way in heck i woulda been moving after the first volley went off. Woulda been sittin there for hours like ...

The reason for engagement tho... its like your local police beating your a.ss on tape. Dudes definately had a blood lust. And that was f**ked up... Easy to shoot from the air. Hard to falsify evidence thats on tape. Dudes have to come to teh states with that shyt on the web forever. Wiki leaks stays putting shyt out there.. suprised its not shut down yet.

...... wow at trying to run from death from above.... you can't do it...:smh2:
 04-05-2010, 09:52 PM         #29
lil sticky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam this is sum crazy s**t... seen this at the dentist earlier today but didnt see most of it til now. these fools were cold as hell laughin n s**t.
 04-05-2010, 11:06 PM         #30
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCV said:
thats f**ked up.....that they could k!ll afghans all the way from baghdad
 The Muffin Man said:
wait wut
Yeah... wut?
 04-05-2010, 11:12 PM         #31
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guarantee you those tough guys in the helicopter bragging about k!lling children right now this very second are f**king cry babys suffering PTSD for the evil s**t theyve commited...suffer in hell you punk motherf**kers, k!lling children and innocent journalists you should be f**king proud of yourselves, you big f**king american hero
 8 years ago '04        #32
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3901 3901
damn that s**t is nuts
 8 years ago '06        #33
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 IronMaiden said:
s**t like this has gone on in every war don't act surprised, and next time i hear someone say you are a poor man f!ghting a rich mans war bulls**t im gonna smack the ignorance out of you.

is this s**t sad? yes it is but you cant do s**t about it
Thats a horrible mentality....

Wars cannot continue without support, America is allowed to do what it wants because they continue to con their own citizens into believing their own resume while exploiting all.

Imagine if the majority of Americans were not ignorant to what is happening, there is little way to continue the war if that was the case

So yes, there is nothing that can be done, because the majority of Americans (you), think that nothing can be done so the cycle continues
 04-05-2010, 11:47 PM         #34
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
this is truly sad..i hate f**kin' prick a.ss soldiers that think they can just get behind a weapon and start engaging..

they had no concrete reason, just saying they had weapons and the bushmaster lets them engage? wow..they were sittin there laughin and sayin "nice" and "good shootin" like they were playing a video game...

and people wonder why everyone hates americans around the world. Arrogant sons of b**ches
its not so much the soldiers fault but command's fault for giving them the go ahead to fire

when you're in a situation like that you have to detach yourself from what's really happening
imagine really understanding that while you're mowing down people on the other side, that each one has a family and maybe kids
s**t like that will drive you insane in the middle of battle, the humor is a way to keep them sane

we're brainwashed into thinking these are heroic acts that are defending our country..
"i'm all for america, f**k the government"
 8 years ago '05        #35
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 The Muffin Man said:
wait wut
f**king idiot...the thread title says theyre k!lling afghans but theyre in Iraq...dumb motherf**ker just want to find a reason to post that stupid face...why dont you learn to read you f**kin squid
 8 years ago '05        #36
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
 little ms riot said:
Yeah... wut?
youre an idiot too you f**king warthog..go wash some dishes
 04-06-2010, 12:45 AM         #37
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCV said:
youre an idiot too you f**king warthog..go wash some dishes
You give me props to insult me?

But thanks
 8 years ago '05        #38
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
 little ms riot said:
You give me props to insult me?

But thanks
its just my backhanded way of reenforcing your complete inferiority as a woman...and what the f**k is "wut"? wut? is that some kind of urban way to let everyone know youre mentally crippled? you dumb f**ks p!ss me off...go bash your head in with a hammer... youll have an easier time in life being a vegetable
 04-06-2010, 01:06 AM         #39
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCV said:
its just my backhanded way of reenforcing your complete inferiority as a woman...and what the f**k is "wut"? wut? is that some kind of urban way to let everyone know youre mentally crippled? you dumb f**ks p!ss me off...go bash your head in with a hammer... youll have an easier time in life being a vegetable

What era are you living in? Chauvinism is so passe. You're probably on of those people who beat women up just to feel like a man.
 8 years ago '05        #40
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
why would i hit a woman when i can just give them verbal lashings until they develop an eating disorder...and i live in an era that i get blowjobs from chicks like you just because i have money...like me cumming down their throat is going is going to help them in some way...so you know what makes me feel like a man? my genitals
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago