My Top 20 (Lyrical) MC's And Why....

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
 daliff89 said:
[center]i swear to god, i've been in here twice
you have Jay-Z #3 on a list of LYRCIAL RAPPERS? somebody who's fans can't name one insanely lyrical verse from?
Jay-Z might not deserve to be that high, but if you think he's not a great lyricist then you better get your camel on.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #62
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 1039 1039
1 classic and good album jay z is vastly overrated
and ye the op's a moron this is more of a list of his fav rappers
 8 years ago '05        #63
spacecase 1 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 66 66
You should really just erase (lyrically)... it would be alot more respectable.

Considering that a lot of rappers you names arent lyrical at all. And alot of names are missing.

Having all four slaughterhouse members on the list just suggest you havent listen to much music. Your honorable mentions list is better than your actual list fyi lol....

Lol @ Era, you must be from Sauga/GTA ... good s**t
 8 years ago '04        #64
Part2 
space
space
Bun B/Ice Cube are greats but a lot of that comes in their delivery and consistency. They ain't 'super lyrical' or anything.

Game/Freeway are decent artists but rely a lot on their beats to make their s**t hot. Their lyricism isn't why people listen to them.

I can go on but basically I agree with spacecase, fail thread title, fail list.
 8 years ago '07        #65
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
Where's Banks?
 8 years ago '06        #66
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
No Lupe Fiasco......:disdain2:
 8 years ago '05        #67
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
Joey B not #1?

Fail.

Buddenism ftw.
 8 years ago '05        #68
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
Joey B #1,
Em #2,
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The rest.

Hate on.

8 years ago '04        #69
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
LOL @ Rakim lyrically an honorable mention
 8 years ago '04        #70
Part2 
space
space
 KC2NC said:
No Lupe Fiasco......:disdain2:
4th man, and even that's too high. Dude isn't far enough into his career to judge him as one of the best lyrical emcees of all time.

Don't get me wrong, Lupe is dope as hell, but I think L.A.S.E.R.S will really prove how much of a lyricist he can be.

Sounds like you came in here and didn't read the list just to sook about Lupe.
 8 years ago '10        #71
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,850 | Props total: 13299 13299
kanye gets no love. if you're a listener like i am you'd know he deserves better. we are damn near 80 posts deep and i might be the only person to mention him
 8 years ago '09        #72
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
kanye gets no love. if you're a listener like i am you'd know he deserves better. we are damn near 80 posts deep and i might be the only person to mention him

AUTOTUNE BUDDY =
 8 years ago '10        #73
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,850 | Props total: 13299 13299
 IceyBrotha said:
AUTOTUNE BUDDY =
jesus walks he said we aint going nowhere but got suits and cases. that's a hot f**kin line, he stay saying clever s**t listening n*ggas know this
 8 years ago '09        #74
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
Why must there be so much negativity in this thread> ? I said that this was my own personal list...I realize I made some mistakes due to the fact I rushed; but holy s**t I don't listen to every single MC in the whole game, Some of you listed rappers I hadn't even heard of and DALIFF89 writes me a f**king book for God's sake. :budden:
Everyone chill out, take it down a couple notchs. smh at all the haters. If this was such a fail thread then I guess you have a different personal opinion then me...But hey that's exactly what I knew what would happen when I posted this....

I was curious as to what ya'll top 20 would be and outt of the 80 some posts I only got about 5 honest people, to those ppl thank-you.
 8 years ago '05        #75
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Hurricane24 said:
brooklyn we go hard, in matter of fact jay has a lot of dope entendras that go over peoples heads, you must not listen to enough jay or he goes over your head often, dude has dope wordplay especially in his subliminals

also wtf is wrong with punchlines? n*ggas act like punchline rappers are whack, its not that he just spits punchlines, fab is also dope with multisyllable rhymes, s**t are you goign to discredit big L too? they're similar rappers just different content
that wasn't a hot verse and i promise dude has never went over my head

and there's nothing wrong with punchlines, it's when you f**king suck without your punchlines that there's something wrong

Big L wasn't a punchline rapper because he could tell a story as well......Fabolous, Cassidy, Papoose, guys like that are punchline rappers because when they run out of punchlines, they're barely listenable........

Fab's not 'dope with multisyllable rhymes', he rarely says anything i can't predict him saying

Part2 said:
Jay-Z might not deserve to be that high, but if you think he's not a great lyricist then you better get your camel on.
if you think that's great lyricism then you better quit getting your camel on

trill jackson said:
jesus walks he said we aint going nowhere but got suits and cases. that's a hot f**kin line, he stay saying clever s**t listening n*ggas know this
you realize that there's a chance he didn't even write that line since Rhymefest co-wrote it, right?

IceyBrotha said:
Why must there be so much negativity in this thread> ? I said that this was my own personal list...I realize I made some mistakes due to the fact I rushed; but holy s**t I don't listen to every single MC in the whole game, Some of you listed rappers I hadn't even heard of and DALIFF89 writes me a f**king book for God's sake. :budden:
Everyone chill out, take it down a couple notchs. smh at all the haters. If this was such a fail thread then I guess you have a different personal opinion then me...But hey that's exactly what I knew what would happen when I posted this....

I was curious as to what ya'll top 20 would be and outt of the 80 some posts I only got about 5 honest people, to those ppl thank-you.
i wrote a book but your post is longer than mine.....

why is that always the response you get when people have no legit explination for the questions you're asking?

'lolz dawg, i aint readin all dat'

you should probably read the replies to your thread and try to 'learn' from them, the worst that happens is that you hear a new artist's music
 8 years ago '05        #76
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
 comeback said:
JESUS f**kING CHRIST.. BLU? COLE? REALLY??
Uhhh yeah. The dude said his top 20 RIGHT NOW. dumb a.ss. Last I checked Pun been dead for like 10 years.
 8 years ago '05        #77
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3237 3237
 daliff89 said:
i swear to god, i've been in here twice

the first time i stopped reading after seeing Joel Ortiz above Redman

the second time i say 'okay, maybe this will get better'

you have Freeway on the list (who i actually like, but again, higher than Redman?)

Method Man (who i also like) higher than a guy like Most Def (who i don't actually like, but recognize his skills)

you have Jay-Z #3 on a list of LYRCIAL RAPPERS? somebody who's fans can't name one insanely lyrical verse from?

then Fabolous (a punchline rapper?), Ice Cube (who definitely paved the way, but isn't really lyrical at all, fairly straight-forward with his s**t), and Jay Electronica (single-syllabic lyrics and metaphors that require way too much piecing together to make any kind of sense whatsoever) on the list of top 20 lyricists?

and you have the nerve to put Game and Wayne on this s**t......

you give an honorable mention to JEEZY? sincewhen is Jeezy a lyrical dude? Ya Boy, really? Dr. Dre, who doesn't even write his own rhymes?

i was typing this as i read the honorable mentions, i got to NORE and refuse to read any farther, so if i mention someone you did, my apologies.....

where's Big Pun? Black Thought? Monch? Rakim? AZ? Rebel INS?

if this is truely a reflection of your taste in music, your taste sucks......if this is truely a reflection of what the term 'lyrical' means, you need to re-think that as well.....

you say it's 'your own list', which is why i can't tell you that you're wrong and i'm right, but jesus that list f**king sucks, especially since you emphasized 'lyrics' in the s**t
I always find your posts hit or miss but I don't think I've ever agreed with anything more than this.

Like I said before props for dropping an original thread and your own opinion but the list blows.
 04-06-2010, 02:02 AM         #78
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K-Rino goes in on everyone on that list and Face not on there but Wayne is? Ok.
 8 years ago '06        #79
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 polorsport2345 said:
damn my dude u kinda lost points when u mentioned Dr. Dre as a honorable mention, just to inform u Dr. Dre doesnt write his own lyrics, bye.
 8 years ago '05        #80
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
Ya Boy should make your list...YB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago