Donovan Mcnabb traded to the Redskins for 2nd Rd pick this yr & 3rd or 4th Rd pick next yr

most viewed right now
 151
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-04-2010, 09:47 PM         #341
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
not really homie come on now, staley was a work horse for this team and we did run the ball when he was here, and when we had the 3 headed monster. we were a good running team and you know it
Cmon on man really? The three headed monster was there for what, all of one season? And I dont believe your claim that we were a top 10 running team before 04, show me some stats and ill gladly eat some crow.

This move makes ZERO sense though. Traded him within the division? Did the eagles not see what favre and the vikes did to gb last year?
 8 years ago '05        #342
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,611 | Props total: 10640 10640
 JBeezy said:
I feel that....I guess you have to be a die hard fan to really see because from where I sit it doesn't look as uncertain as you say.

at the Andrew's sisters .....they must have L(Br)adie James syndrome.
yeah yo that s**t must be contagious

i dont want to seem to bleek but we just have a lot of work to do on defense, we dont have any playmakers on it (maybe samuel) this draft is going to be huge for our defense
 8 years ago '04        #343
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
crazy
 8 years ago '07        #344
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
lol stupid a.ss eagles!! enjoy that basement for the next couple of yrs.
 04-04-2010, 09:50 PM         #345
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skins won for sure

But that s**t is not surprising. Them f**kers are undefeated in the off season for reals.
 8 years ago '07        #346
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16197 16197
I'm late but damn the Eagles organization make some dumb moves.
 04-04-2010, 09:50 PM         #347
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Holy s**t... this just sent a ripple through out the entire league and the draft...

We can bank on Redskins not gettin a QB now in the top 10 of this month..
while I wouldn't put it past Bruce Allen to f**k the draft up somehow, I also won't put it past Shanahan, who loves a young QB to groom to still take someone like Clausen at #4 and groom him to takeover.

it's not for sure they won't take a qb until we hear what kind of extension he signs...anything more than 4 years I doubt they'll take a qb. 3 or less and they might as well roll out the welcome wagon for Jimmy.
 8 years ago '05        #348
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah yo that s**t must be contagious

i dont want to seem to bleek but we just have a lot of work to do on defense, we dont have any playmakers on it (maybe samuel) this draft is going to be huge for our defense
Just one of the guys McNabb had as a WR over the years.....




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #349
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,611 | Props total: 10640 10640
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Cmon on man really? The three headed monster was there for what, all of one season? And I dont believe your claim that we were a top 10 running team before 04, show me some stats and ill gladly eat some crow.

This move makes ZERO sense though. Traded him within the division? Did the eagles not see what favre and the vikes did to gb last year?
just look it up homie we were a top 10 running team before 04, since we been to the bowl we only been a top 10 running team once.

would i prefer for 5 not to be in the division...yes, but you have to do whats best for your team. the packers couldnt beat the vikes because of the same reason they couldnt beat the cards, their defense had problems. if you are good enough you are going to win no matter who gets traded to where
 04-04-2010, 09:53 PM         #350
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i dont really agree with that statement
while you might not be a huge fan of mcnabb, his knowledge of the system and his being an above average qb in general going to a team staffed with coaches that are known for putting together dynamic offenses = you got a problem on your hands.
 8 years ago '05        #351
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,611 | Props total: 10640 10640
 rynell said:
Just one of the guys McNabb had as a WR over the years.....




[pic - click to view]


he is still hanging up on my wall. its a picture of the 4 & 26, right next to the b-dawk pick on farve:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '10        #352
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
Adam_Schefter

When Mike Shanahan became John Elway's head coach, Elway was 34 with rep for not winning big one. McNabb is 33 with same reputation.

Scary........

im still out on this trade till i see what goes down in the draft, 11 picks now, alot early. im hoping to trade down and get 2 first rd picks, who knows
 04-04-2010, 09:56 PM         #353
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Man i wake up to this.......

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

tell me its an april fools joke

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my god nooooooooooo
^^^This brings a smile to my face. :)
 8 years ago '05        #354
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,611 | Props total: 10640 10640
 iThink said:
while you might not be a huge fan of mcnabb, his knowledge of the system and his being an above average qb in general going to a team staffed with coaches that are known for putting together dynamic offenses = you got a problem on your hands.
i may not be his biggest fan but i definitely have respect for the dude. im just saying if you are better then the team you are going to beat them. if our defense is good then it dont matter who there qb is, only worry about what you can control
 8 years ago '05        #355
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,293 | Props total: 5806 5806
 iThink said:
while I wouldn't put it past Bruce Allen to f**k the draft up somehow, I also won't put it past Shanahan, who loves a young QB to groom to still take someone like Clausen at #4 and groom him to takeover.

it's not for sure they won't take a qb until we hear what kind of extension he signs...anything more than 4 years I doubt they'll take a qb. 3 or less and they might as well roll out the welcome wagon for Jimmy.
With all this said, how come we're not discussing what Jason Campell position is in all of this? Far as I'm concerned he's still part of that team, maybe Mike is grooming Campbell to be like McNabb?
 8 years ago '09        #356
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 6294 6294
He's about to own the eagles when he plays them
 8 years ago '05        #357
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
With all this said, how come we're not discussing what Jason Campell position is in all of this? Far as I'm concerned he's still part of that team, maybe Mike is grooming Campbell to be like McNabb?
Also true, I think Campbell was never coached up correctly. Zorn was a QB and a QB Coach and didn't do squat with Campbell.
 8 years ago '07        #358
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,257 | Props total: 2089 2089
Raiders should trade for Campell now.
 04-04-2010, 10:05 PM         #359
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
f**k YOU, YOU MOTHERf**kING c*ckSUCKER :finger:


At least you alive bro.
 8 years ago '05        #360
blockburna 
space
avatar space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 3 3
Welp...The Eagles just s**t the bed
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
621 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
67 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy