Donovan Mcnabb traded to the Redskins for 2nd Rd pick this yr & 3rd or 4th Rd pick next yr

most viewed right now
 171
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 132
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #321
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 StateProperty88 said:
for real i dont know why that is even a comparison because isnt elway and people was talking about the receivers we have who washington have at wr? dont worry i'll wait
Moss, Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly, Fred Davis, Chris Cooley...dont sleep on Thomas and Kelly

Seems like some weapons if Kyle Shanahan can put them in the right spots to excel

 RomoChokes said:
McNabb is not Elway

and do you people realize that the Redskins offensive line is horrible? i don't see why so many of you are overlooking the fact.
Not sayin Elway=Mcnabb but look at Elways career. Before '93, he had some terrible years no lie. Until Shanny took over the broncos, then his career was lifted and he finally broke the 4000 yard barrier and more than 22 td's. Then came Terrell Davis and the 2 superbowl rings



Until the mid 90's....elway was pretty average IMO


Last edited by ttime236; 04-04-2010 at 10:37 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #322
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Also holding the record for the longest picks in nfl history in only THREE starts is also good

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #323
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
Okung will help but who's gonna teach their Wide Receivers how to catch a football?
 04-04-2010, 10:32 PM         #324
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:

[pic - click to view]

"please don't do me like this darren!"
 8 years ago '05        #325
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 iThink said:
"please don't do me like this darren!"
 04-04-2010, 10:34 PM         #326
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Wilbon>_____
 8 years ago '09        #327
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Damn. Weird trade.
 8 years ago '05        #328
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
Holy s**t... this just sent a ripple through out the entire league and the draft...

We can bank on Redskins not gettin a QB now in the top 10 of this month..
 04-04-2010, 10:36 PM         #329
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RomoChokes said:
Okung will help but who's gonna teach their Wide Receivers how to catch a football?
If mcnabb can make it work with torrance small and charles johnson, im sure he can make it work with fred davis, chris cooley, devin thomas, and an actual run game.
 8 years ago '05        #330
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 JBeezy said:
I thought Gaither got hurt that's why he didn't play My bad.....

Yes, you changed the roster over a couple of years and made some very good decisions personnel wise, minus this atrocious McNabb trade (The Dawkins situation is questionable too).

How far away do you think the team was with McNabb? The schedule was easy maybe...but can you HONESTLY say that an 11-5 playoff team is rebuilding? Isn't the rebuilding term reserved for s**tty teams just trying to get above .500?
to be honest homie we had a lot of holes last year. we didnt have a good replacement for b-dawk. our linebacking core wasnt as good as we thought it would be which explains why gocong is gone and we get no pressure from our front 4 and you could clearly see that during those last two dallas games. on offense we are set but our o-line is in shambles, jackson was our best lineman and he tore his acl during the season so he probably wont even be ready next season, the andrews sisters were a bust.

to answer your question about how far i think we are away i think at least 2-3 year (with 5), we are very young and are only going to get younger after this draft. this whole team is going to need time to get better and we still have to fill the holes that i mention (as well as cornerback). which is why im fine with trading 5 right now because i dont see this team winning anything serious for at least a couple of years (and i would be saying the same thing if 5 was still here)
 8 years ago '05        #331
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 THE TAKEOVER said:
If mcnabb can make it work with torrance small and charles johnson, im sure he can make it work with fred davis, chris cooley, devin thomas, and an actual run game.
we were a top 10 running team when 5 had those wideouts homie
 8 years ago '05        #332
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
 RomoChokes said:
McNabb is not Elway

and do you people realize that the Redskins offensive line is horrible? i don't see why so many of you are overlooking the fact.
Good but pointless point..

Mike Shanahan built that Denver Bronco's o-line that cranked out 1000 yarders every year... yeah he lost some of his coaches (to Seattle most notably) but if anyone can fix an o-line problem you're looking at him Mike Shanny.
 04-04-2010, 10:39 PM         #333
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
we were a top 10 running team when 5 had those wideouts homie
Eh, a lot of those stats are padded due to mcnabb scrambling.
 8 years ago '05        #334
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 iThink said:
you don't see what i'm getting at? the worst way to move on is to create a problem for yourself...the eagles FO did that today.


i dont really agree with that statement
 8 years ago '05        #335
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Eh, a lot of those stats are padded due to mcnabb scrambling.
not really homie come on now, staley was a work horse for this team and we did run the ball when he was here, and when we had the 3 headed monster. we were a good running team and you know it
 8 years ago '04        #336
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 StateProperty88 said:
to be honest homie we had a lot of holes last year. we didnt have a good replacement for b-dawk. our linebacking core wasnt as good as we thought it would be which explains why gocong is gone and we get no pressure from our front 4 and you could clearly see that during those last two dallas games. on offense we are set but our o-line is in shambles, jackson was our best lineman and he tore his acl during the season so he probably wont even be ready next season, the andrews sisters were a bust.

to answer your question about how far i think we are away i think at least 2-3 year (with 5), we are very young and are only going to get younger after this draft. this whole team is going to need time to get better and we still have to fill the holes that i mention (as well as cornerback). which is why im fine with trading 5 right now because i dont see this team winning anything serious for at least a couple of years (and i would be saying the same thing if 5 was still here)
I feel that....I guess you have to be a die hard fan to really see because from where I sit it doesn't look as uncertain as you say.

at the Andrew's sisters .....they must have L(Br)adie James syndrome.
 8 years ago '05        #337
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 StateProperty88 said:
not really homie come on now, staley was a work horse for this team and we did run the ball when he was here, and when we had the 3 headed monster. we were a good running team and you know it
Yup Staley and Buckhalter toated that mail back then.
 04-04-2010, 10:44 PM         #338
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
For yall dallas and giants fans, who you think won this trade?

And I trust Shanny knows how to use mcnabb right. Not make him throw 35+ times a game into smallass windows. He helped elway the same way and made plummer a effective player by maximizing his talents.
The Skins, hands down... Congrats.
 8 years ago '07        #339
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
wow...surprised they traded him within the division.

other teams must have not of been offering much...
 8 years ago '07        #340
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3273 3273
 RomoChokes said:
Okung will help but who's gonna teach their Wide Receivers how to catch a football?

The only receiver on our team that couldn't catch is gone, so wtf are you talking about?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy