Donovan Mcnabb traded to the Redskins for 2nd Rd pick this yr & 3rd or 4th Rd pick next yr

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #301
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
741 passing yards in your first two starts in the NFL is pretty damn good...
 8 years ago '07        #302
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 carden2 said:
can't wait for lions to waste the skins this year.
Guarantee yall dont catch us slipping again this year. You might have caught us with Zorn/Campbell but def. not with Shanahan/Mcnabb
 04-04-2010, 10:15 PM         #303
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SheAngela Falls has pull

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #304
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
I'm The Biggest Philly Fan,Baseball,Football.Whatever On This Site And I Believe Donavan Might Have Found His Ring
 04-04-2010, 10:22 PM         #305
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

04-04-2010, 10:23 PM         #306
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brainwave said:
I'm The Biggest Philly Fan,Baseball,Football.Whatever On This Site And I Believe Donavan Might Have Found His Ring
He has a better chance with washington believe that....lets not forget it took elway how many years to win his? he finally has a run game...mcnabb + run game = dangerous.
 8 years ago '05        #307
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Where's The Bullet From Mario bomb On The City Gift When U Need It
 04-04-2010, 10:24 PM         #308
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
really? so if they kept mcnabb and lost in the 1st round it'd be better to lose him for nothing?

this trade isnt about next year its about the Kevin Kolb ERA, how long that last remains to be seen
you couldn't possibly be defending this move INSIDE THE DIVISION when AFC teams were interested...could you?

if kolb isn't the answer and mac even appears to be taking the skins to the next level anytime soon bet your house that heads are gonna roll.
 8 years ago '04        #309
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 StateProperty88 said:
omar gaither couldnt win a starting job from joe mays who was eventually was replaced by trotter he is not good and you have absolutely no point there. and by naming those players you named you further proved my point because those guys werent here two years ago. we are making right decisions in our rebuilding process which is why we arent struggling like those other rebuilding teams are. if you make good decisions in your personnel during the rebuilding process you arent going to be as bad as other teams. you are letting us getting to the playoffs completely blind you to the fact that we have COMPLETELY CHANGED OUR ROSTER and got way younger doing it

no matter how you put it homie we are rebuilding.
I thought Gaither got hurt that's why he didn't play My bad.....

Yes, you changed the roster over a couple of years and made some very good decisions personnel wise, minus this atrocious McNabb trade (The Dawkins situation is questionable too).

How far away do you think the team was with McNabb? The schedule was easy maybe...but can you HONESTLY say that an 11-5 playoff team is rebuilding? Isn't the rebuilding term reserved for s**tty teams just trying to get above .500?
 8 years ago '08        #310
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Da Real Talk said:
Where's The Bullet From Mario bomb On The City Gift When U Need It

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #311
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
McNabb is not Elway

and do you people realize that the Redskins offensive line is horrible? i don't see why so many of you are overlooking the fact.
 8 years ago '05        #312
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 iThink said:
you couldn't possibly be defending this move INSIDE THE DIVISION when AFC teams were interested...could you?

if kolb isn't the answer and mac even appears to be taking the skins to the next level anytime soon bet your house that heads are gonna roll.
not really you cant worry about players that arent on your team anymore, you can only control what you can control.
 04-04-2010, 10:27 PM         #313
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RomoChokes said:
Also holding the record for the longest picks in nfl history in only THREE starts is also good
 8 years ago '09        #314
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Sorry Donovan I'm Kinda Wheeling Off This
 04-04-2010, 10:28 PM         #315
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RomoChokes said:
McNabb is not Elway

and do you people realize that the Redskins offensive line is horrible? i don't see why so many of you are overlooking the fact.
Okung will instantly upgrade their oline...cmon man, you dont think shanny is gonna fix their oline?
 8 years ago '05        #316
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 RomoChokes said:
McNabb is not Elway

for real i dont know why that is even a comparison because isnt elway and people was talking about the receivers we have who washington have at wr? dont worry i'll wait
 04-04-2010, 10:29 PM         #317
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
not really you cant worry about players that arent on your team anymore, you can only control what you can control.
you don't see what i'm getting at? the worst way to move on is to create a problem for yourself...the eagles FO did that today.

THE TAKEOVER said:
Also holding the record for the longest picks in nfl history in only THREE starts is also good
 8 years ago '09        #318
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
Damn wouldn't have expected him to be traded within the division, that's a cardinal sin in sports it's a good look for the skins though.
 8 years ago '07        #319
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Brainwave said:
 all3rd said:
When in 3 to 4 years like Mike and John?
Whoa whoa whoa, noone said anything bout a ring. Mcnabb is nice but hes not manning or brady who gives you a shot at a ring every year.

Youll be hardpressed to find redskins fans sayin this makes us superbowl contenders. Adam S. just brought up a funny point that John Elway and Shanny first worked together at 34 and Elway had a late career surge for those 2 rings

As of next year, Id have to say 9-7 best case, 7-9 worst case. I think its clear now that Shanahan wants a legit run at the superbowl by the end of his 5 year contract
 04-04-2010, 10:30 PM         #320
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RomoChokes said:
not really...he padded his stats in garbage time against the saints and he got the rest against one of the worse teams in the nfl
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now