Donovan Mcnabb traded to the Redskins for 2nd Rd pick this yr & 3rd or 4th Rd pick next yr

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-04-2010, 09:54 PM         #281
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
#coolthreadbro
f**k YOU, YOU MOTHERf**kING c*ckSUCKER :finger:
 8 years ago '04        #282
dcmex81 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 0 0
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
ok redskins, we'll take jason campbell up off of yall....let him and gradkowski battle for the starting spot, well give u jamarcus in return
Ewe no thank you..you can keep Jamarcus.
 04-04-2010, 09:56 PM         #283
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks mods for updating the title, I had to go have dinner with my fam.

check out Mac drawing some serious value...I guess that "just a top 42 pick" was for people outside of the divison...
 04-04-2010, 09:57 PM         #284
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
f**k YOU, YOU MOTHERf**kING c*ckSUCKER :finger:
 8 years ago '08        #285
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
Kolb FITS THE WESTCOAST OFFENSE MORE THAN MCNABB. He is more accurate than McNabb and has a quicker release. Will Kevin be as good as Don or better? Only time will tell ...But it's.....his......time.

McNabb had a decade to win a super bowl. Kolb is Reid's guy. You play the guy and see what hes got. Let's be real we werent going to sign a 33 year old QB to an extension and leave our Future QB we drafted on the bench.

Redskins Offensive Line stinks. So i still don't see how everyone thinks this will make them superbowl contenders.

I'll miss McNabb, i appreciate what he's done for this organization but it was just time. God damn get over it already people. All you guys think Kolb is gonna stink but I think he'll be good.

There's only 18 days until the draft and the Eagles have 11 picks. I'm really crossing my fingers and hope the Eagles move up and take Eric Berry. Like i said before, he's doing a private workout with the team on April 6th. One of the only teams outside the TOP 10 Picks.

Last edited by RomoChokes; 04-04-2010 at 09:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #286
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 StateProperty88 said:
you completely ignored the rest of my post. how are you not rebuilding when in a span of two years you have a new o-line, new linebackers, new secondary, new receivers, new running backs, and a new qb. please tell me what you call it.

dawkins gone
runyan gone
andrews gone
brown gone
gocong gone
thomas gone
smith gone
mcnabb gone
curtis gone
howard gone
sheppard gone

i could keep going if you want me to

and outside of andrews all those guys played in the nfc championship against the cards and almost all started and were replaced with rookies for the most part...how is that not rebuilding
Half the names on that list aren't s**t and other teams in the league lose some solid players too over a couple years....s**t happens.

Why don't you go ask some fans of some REAL rebuilding teams how they'd feel about having Maclin, Jackson, McCoy and Celek as offensive weapons with Jason Peters protecting the QB. Rebuilding teams don't have those weapons plus players on defense like Trent Cole and Asante Samuel. Plus, it's not like Marlin Jackson, Stewart Bradley, Omar Gaither etc....are schmucks. Injuries last year k!lled your defense and you still went 11-5. Yes, the players from the Superbowl team are gone but that s**t didn't happen overnight. The players on the team RIGHT NOW MADE THE f**kING PLAYOFFS. Rebuilding teams don't do that.
 8 years ago '04        #287
dannyIZA 
space
space
$561 | Props total: 7 7
i really cant believe the eagles. even with the mcnabb trade how can you have kolb over vick! smh
 8 years ago '07        #288
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
So wait.......now the Philly fans are mad he's gone??make up your f**king minds..or well I guess its too late for that now..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #289
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
i think im going to go :drink: then then really myself to sleep.
 04-04-2010, 10:01 PM         #290
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
So wait.......now the Philly fans are mad he's gone??make up your f**king minds..or well I guess its too late for that now..
Posted via Mobile Device
Man shut the f**k up you f**got...eagles fans love mcnabb...its only a vocal minority that didnt appreciate him...bum a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '07        #291
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Man shut the f**k up you f**got...eagles fans love mcnabb...its only a vocal minority that didnt appreciate him...bum a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '04        #292
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
real talk i loved mcnabb n im sad to see him go... especially to a f**king division rival
 04-04-2010, 10:05 PM         #293
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so do roseman and reid get the axe if mcnabb beats them twice next season and they don't make the playoffs? because this trade still makes ZERO sense...
 8 years ago '05        #294
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 iThink said:
so do roseman and reid get the axe if mcnabb beats them twice next season and they don't make the playoffs? because this trade still makes ZERO sense...
They are next on the list......5 was the fall guy in all of this. Reid and 5 were joined at the hip since 5 was drafted. Big red is definitely on the "Hot Seat".
 8 years ago '05        #295
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
can't wait for lions to waste the skins this year.
 8 years ago '08        #296
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
3 things Eagles fans won't have to worry about next year :

- Our starting Quarterback getting hurt (Offensive Liability?)
- Our quarterback smiling and laughing after an incomplete pass thrown at the feet of a receiver
- Him doing air guitar WTF

I don't care if im the minority. I bet Kolb has a good season.
 8 years ago '05        #297
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 JBeezy said:
Half the names on that list aren't s**t and other teams in the league lose some solid players too over a couple years....s**t happens.

Why don't you go ask some fans of some REAL rebuilding teams how they'd feel about having Maclin, Jackson, McCoy and Celek as offensive weapons with Jason Peters protecting the QB. Rebuilding teams don't have those weapons plus players on defense like Trent Cole and Asante Samuel. Plus, it's not like Marlin Jackson, Stewart Bradley, Omar Gaither etc....are schmucks. Injuries last year k!lled your defense and you still went 11-5. Yes, the players from the Superbowl team are gone but that s**t didn't happen overnight. The players on the team RIGHT NOW MADE THE f**kING PLAYOFFS. Rebuilding teams don't do that.
omar gaither couldnt win a starting job from joe mays who was eventually was replaced by trotter he is not good and you have absolutely no point there. and by naming those players you named you further proved my point because those guys werent here two years ago. we are making right decisions in our rebuilding process which is why we arent struggling like those other rebuilding teams are. if you make good decisions in your personnel during the rebuilding process you arent going to be as bad as other teams. you are letting us getting to the playoffs completely blind you to the fact that we have COMPLETELY CHANGED OUR ROSTER and got way younger doing it

no matter how you put it homie we are rebuilding.
 8 years ago '07        #298
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,519 | Props total: 43689 43689
Lets get it
 8 years ago '05        #299
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 StateProperty88 said:
omar gaither couldnt win a starting job from joe mays who was eventually was replaced by trotter he is not good and you have absolutely no point there. and by naming those players you named you further proved my point because those guys werent here two years ago. we are making right decisions in our rebuilding process which is why we arent struggling like those other rebuilding teams are. if you make good decisions in your personnel during the rebuilding process you arent going to be as bad as other teams. you are letting us getting to the playoffs completely blind you to the fact that we have COMPLETELY CHANGED OUR ROSTER and got way younger doing it

no matter how you put it homie we are rebuilding.
Agreed and some teams rebuild with no chance of competing, Philly was 11-5 last year with no Dawkins, Sheppard, Runyan to name a few.
 04-04-2010, 10:12 PM         #300
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago