Donovan Mcnabb traded to the Redskins for 2nd Rd pick this yr & 3rd or 4th Rd pick next yr

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #181
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,915 | Props total: 7302 7302
 beantown85 said:
Time for redskins fans to start acting like he's the best QB in the league even though they have spent the last 8-9 years talking about how much he sucks.

can u even search a post where Skins fans have s**tted on him heavy?? Ive seen us fans s**t on Eli and Romo 10000x times more.

If he plays like the best QB in the league we will hype him up as such.

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 04-04-2010 at 08:19 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #182
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1012 1012
 ThaShark316 said:

this n*gga must have got 1,000 tweets....
Won't surprise me one bit if they bring him in too.
 04-04-2010, 08:19 PM         #183
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigtrevdogg said:
at least they showed him some respect and didn't ship him off to the raiders
Man forget respect, you're not suppose to want a premiere player of your team to do good OUTSIDE your team especially if that team is a division rival

Main Event said:
Not even the best franchise in your own division
lol indeed
 8 years ago '04        #184
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Lol @ people defending Campbell. The line is terrible but that's not an excuse for his indecision on the field. His field vision and reflexes have always been terrible, even when he's had time. His mechanics aren't very good and he can't even put the ball on the spot half of the time. It's been ugly watching Campbell, O-line problems or not.

Please fix the O-line though
 8 years ago '07        #185
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 beantown85 said:
Time for redskins fans to start acting like he's the best QB in the league even though they have spent the last 8-9 years talking about how much he sucks.
Lmao skins fans have had respect for mcnabb. Weve been watching him beat us for bout a decade now. Hes no manning or brady, but hes a lockin starter. We all know hes inaccurate sometimes and too laidback they say

And people need to stop sayin eagles dogged mcnabb with this move. He requested to get moved to dc and they granted his wish even tho they knew that the eagles/skins play twice a year and the backlash would be rough. At least the eagles salvaged the situation, 37th pick could get a nice player
 8 years ago '05        #186
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,515 | Props total: 708 708
SPEECHLESS! I just took down all my Eagles jerseys from my closet.
 8 years ago '04        #187
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1012 1012
 StateProperty88 said:
its funny how a bunch of non eagles fans are in here acting like they actually know what they are talking about when they dont
What is it that we "don't know" You're rebuilding? Ok, but why to a division rival? Out of respect? You already disrespecting the s**t out of him by trading him in the first place so who cares about his feelings?
 8 years ago '09        #188
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
Ochocincos take on this:

@OGOchoCinco: As for the breaking news on McNabb, I am totally pissed at the way things went, I hope both sides are happy, I wasn't breaking that crap!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #189
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,870 | Props total: 8391 8391
 ginobili 20 said:
touche, even if kolb falls on his face, wich i dont think he will.....it was the better move to get something in return for him before he walked... imo in any sport thier is only a few UNTOUCHABLE players, and as much succsess mcnabb had here, he isnt 1 of them....I swear people forget he is 33 years old as well... yes thier is qbs who can have a lot of succsess after this age, but thier also a lot more accurate passers
real talk he is not an elite qb anymore and people are acting like he is. like i said before if we struggle this year its not going to be because 5 isnt here its going to be because we are not that good of a team

koy detmer won games under this regime
aj feeley went 5-1 and got a starting job under this regime
jeff garcia went 5-1 and won a playoff game here

we werent missing 5 then and to be honest people thought garcia ran the offense more efficiently with those same receivers that 5 had...how bout we just wait and see what happens
 8 years ago '08        #190
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
#McNabbwastradedfor mcchicken sandwich less than 20 seconds ago from TweetDeck

* Retweet

#
TheDivineMsRoss #mcnabbwastradedfor the Coogi hoodie and the bucket of chicken in the #FAMUs3xtape less than 20 seconds ago from UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

THeDannyOcean #mcnabbwastradedfor some mambo sauce n a progresso soup deal less than 20 seconds ago from moTweets

* Retweet

#

jabbertown #mcnabbwastradedfor a two tone du-rag and a can or wave grease less than 20 seconds ago from mobile web

* Retweet

#

CrownEntLindsey #mcnabbwastradedfor Madden 2006 half a minute ago from UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

Leeza_Lew RT @cellokid: #McNabbWasTradedFor somebody's flex points and a swipe into 1201 half a minute ago from UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

zxleanaxz RT @Duece4MVP: #mcnabbwastradedfor cuz the owner lost a Wu Tang and "hit it to the beat" contest << lmao u goin in on this TT! half a minute ago from moTweets

* Retweet

#

#McNabbWasTradedFor some pringles half a minute ago from Twittelator

* Retweet

#

xR33S3x #mcnabbwastradedfor a "welcome to va beach" beach towel half a minute ago from Echofon

* Retweet

#

meeumm RT @DubDizDT: RT @POLO828: #McNabbWasTradedFor 2 McDoubles and a dolla fry<<<<lmao and a #sweettea half a minute ago from TweetDeck

* Retweet

#

nayisrandom RT @COBBS_CREEK: #mcnabbwastradedfor half a minute ago from UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

TheWurdsmith #McNabbWasTradedFor used tampons & expired cereal coupons? SMH half a minute ago from twidroid

* Retweet

#

MalMvp7 #mcnabbwastradedfor a blackberry without a trackball half a minute ago from UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

ItsJayRabBaby RT @dlwade81: #McNabbWastradedfor a state property 2 directors edition DVD signed by peedi crack and omillio sparks half a minute ago from UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

Duece4MVP #mcnabbwastradedfor the #TINC2 Mixtape half a minute ago from UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

Monster5Deuce RT @2DRE: #McNabbwastradedfor a plate of Easter dinner and sunday dresses for the Andy Rieds daughter half a minute ago from Echofon

* Retweet

#

iGo2Far *dead* RT @streetztalk: #McNabbwastradedfor The Founders of Iota Phi Theta, and a UPS overnight shipping label less than a minute ago from TweetDeck

* Retweet

#

TORIANBEAN14 #McNabbWasTradedFor A pack of Now & Laters and some Salt & Vinegar tata chips! less than a minute ago from UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

Rab_Live251 #mcnabbwastradedfor a half smoked black n mild and a Jim jones mixtape less than a minute ago from Echofon

* Retweet

#
Jared_V #McNabbwastradedfor a Washington Nationals fitted
 04-04-2010, 08:23 PM         #191
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now mcnabb gone whoop the eagle a.ss twice a season..LMAOOO..
 8 years ago '07        #192
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 Andre3stacks said:
:jay:

Hey its my opinion n*gga.
Raiders > Skins history

that s**t ain't even debatable.
 8 years ago '06        #193
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
Eagles better hope this comes out in their favor because right now this s**t seems like a Dumb a.ss move
 8 years ago '05        #194
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,870 | Props total: 8391 8391
 kuruption81 said:
What is it that we "don't know" You're rebuilding? Ok, but why to a division rival? Out of respect? You already disrespecting the s**t out of him by trading him in the first place so who cares about his feelings?
how are they disrespecting him by trading him...that makes absolutely no sense homie im sorry.
 8 years ago '07        #195
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,016 | Props total: 30262 30262
LOL @

This Just in.... McNabb signed as Redskins defensive coordinator.
 8 years ago '09        #196
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
Where does Campbell end up?
 8 years ago '04        #197
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
they never really miss you til you're dead or you're gone....
 8 years ago '04        #198
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
 DesertEagle said:
Where does Campbell end up?
Oakland
 8 years ago '08        #199
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,915 | Props total: 7302 7302
 KeepinItTrill said:
Raiders > Skins history

that s**t ain't even debatable.
Im not gonna argue with u. Skins>Ur franchise. Its a reason he chose us over ur piece of s**t franchise.
 04-04-2010, 08:29 PM         #200
believeingreen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fact: The problem in Philly is Andy Reid. They could have God @ QB and Jesus as a running back and he'd find away to mess it up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy