Dr Dre reveals Detox single 'Under Pressure' featuring Jay-Z at Fenway Park

most viewed right now
 169
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
24 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
bobbysteels18 675 heat pts675
space
space
space
$7,799 | Props total: 2895 2895
Man i don't want to hear Jay-Z on a track with Dre why not Snoop or Ice Cude and Mc Ren or the DPG. s**t Detox already sounds wack.
 04-04-2010, 09:25 PM         #42
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
45 and a 40 year old rapping together? s**ts gonna be wack..
 8 years ago '09        #43
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 bobbysteels18 said:
Man i don't want to hear Jay-Z on a track with Dre why not Snoop or Ice Cude and Mc Ren or the DPG. s**t Detox already sounds wack.
too bad it doesnt matter what you want huh..you havent even heard the song and youll prolly still hate..good thing theres a bunch of other people hyped for this.
 8 years ago '08        #44
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 99 99
 jj01 said:
dre and camel are both biters, if you had listened to hip hop for more than 2 years u would know that.
dont act like u didnt mean to single out Jigga you b**ch
 8 years ago '09        #45
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 comeback said:
this s**ts gotta leak in the next 5 and half hours

 comeback said:
45 and a 40 year old rapping together? s**ts gonna be wack..
dude you were just waitin on it to leak..now your hatin saying its gonna be whack?? if it was whack Dre wouldnt put it out.well..depending on your taste of music..you prolly like the simple sh*t like drake and lil wayne and all those other pop artists


Last edited by santos0303; 04-04-2010 at 09:31 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #46
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 40dash1 said:

[pic - click to view]

hahahah is that Howard the duck???



and since we obviously know the single isnt coming out today so it epic failed on this week..when does everyone think it'll leak/officially come out?..week or 2? thats my guess
 04-04-2010, 09:40 PM         #47
KingMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dunno but "detox" needs to get a moving. Losing money the longer they are waiting the way sells are going. And I know they plan on banking with this project with the anticipation this cd has.

Probably one the most anticipated albums EVER?
 8 years ago '05        #48
KruptedWayz 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 1136 1136
Check it out.......

 8 years ago '09        #49
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 KingMenace said:
I dunno but "detox" needs to get a moving. Losing money the longer they are waiting the way sells are going. And I know they plan on banking with this project with the anticipation this cd has.

Probably one the most anticipated albums EVER?
yeah id agree with that^^ and agree with that they need to get it out soon..I think thats why were getting a single bc Jimmy Iovine told him that its been too long and sales are only going down...itd suck for an album 10 years in the making not to sell with huge numbers..
 8 years ago '06        #50
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,137 | Props total: 447 447
Dre out and about I have a feeling this s**t is coming soon.
 8 years ago '06        #51
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,569 | Props total: 2005 2005
Believe when I see an album.
 04-04-2010, 10:13 PM         #52
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santos0303 said:
dude you were just waitin on it to leak..now your hatin saying its gonna be whack?? if it was whack Dre wouldnt put it out.well..depending on your taste of music..you prolly like the simple sh*t like drake and lil wayne and all those other pop artists
just cause i said it got 5 and half hours to leak doesn't mean im waiting on it.. i can be just throwing it out there which is what i was doing.. and someone tell him what i listen to cause obviously he doesn't know
 8 years ago '09        #53
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 comeback said:
just cause i said it got 5 and half hours to leak doesn't mean im waiting on it.. i can be just throwing it out there which is what i was doing.. and someone tell him what i listen to cause obviously he doesn't know
nah..i dont know..i dont follow you.i dont know who you are.i dont care.all im saying is youre hating on 2 of the greatest before the song even drops..must suck living in such a shallow world.
 04-04-2010, 10:20 PM         #54
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santos0303 said:
nah..i dont know..i dont follow you.i dont know who you are.i dont care.all im saying is youre hating on 2 of the greatest before the song even drops..must suck living in such a shallow world.
hating cause its true? BP3 sucked monkey balls and Dre's last album was 11 years ago.. tell me whos living in a shallow world now..
 8 years ago '12        #55
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,058 | Props total: 1353 1353
damn s**ts actually about to drop
 8 years ago '09        #56
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 comeback said:
hating cause its true? BP3 sucked monkey balls and Dre's last album was 11 years ago.. tell me whos living in a shallow world now..
you obviously if you thought BP3 sucked and you get off by putting all those stupid a.ss f*cking faces in ur posts..seriously dude?wow
 8 years ago '09        #57
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 DoMieD said:
damn s**ts actually about to drop
and yeahhhh idk i doubt that..still think we got at least another week to a month b4 it actually drops..the sooner the better though..
 04-04-2010, 10:31 PM         #58
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santos0303 said:
you obviously if you thought BP3 sucked and you get off by putting all those stupid a.ss f*cking faces in ur posts..seriously dude?wow
so ur saying BP3 was any good?
 8 years ago '06        #59
CA King 7 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$7,289 | Props total: 6511 6511
I believe it when I hear it. I do think he should've through someone from the West on the first single.
 8 years ago '10        #60
trill jackson 835 heat pts835
space
avatar space
space
$21,028 | Props total: 23210 23210
 comeback said:
so ur saying BP3 was any good?
how the hell was bp3 wack?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1323 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
51 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
105 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy