LoL LAST NITE I WHOOPED THE GAME (L-A-X) ON MADDEN!!

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
 slimwillie said:
this n*gga plays with the best teams then brags about winning

win some games w Squads like Tennessee,Gb or some s**t.
I play with the Colts exclusively, and have so for almost a decade...so you saying I can't win with any other team...fuk outta here...I hate when n*ggas say you can't win without a good team...Shut b**ch I pick my team n*ggas pick they team we knuckle up...If anything I should get more props for staying with the Colts when they was getting they a.ss kicked by NE every f**king year...I can't front tho it do feel good when n*ggas be extra hype b4 the game talking s**t "O you wanna them n*ggas, always playing with the Colts" I be thinking this n*gga don't even know what he got hisself into...I'm almost 10 years in the game with the Colts same team same playbook...I don't play Madden I run an Organization.

DaViLLe726 said:
ohh man your soo cool you met some sod but "YOU KEPT IT MOVING" wow how did you ever keep it moving and not ask them questions??? LMAO man stfu with your too cool for school comment.

1. first of all dont even compare sod to the Game lol
2. If you come in contact with a celebrity on a video game you can ask him questions so take your hate somewhere else you tool

and to add my own video game celeb story i used to play Socom2 with Stagga Lee who just recently died im pretty sure. Anyyway he was in my clan. Nice guy too.
I heard some of Stagga Lee music b4..seen a couple videos...I don't check for him but I do know that story about Stagga Lee being Dead was false homie...do ya research.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 04-05-2010 at 09:09 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #62
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
 Mike Nitty said:
I play with the Colts exclusively, and have so for almost a decade...so you saying I can't win with any other team...fuk outta here...I hate when n*ggas say you can't win without a good team...Shut b**ch I pick my team n*ggas pick they team we knuckle up...If anything I should get more props for staying with the Colts when they was getting they a.ss kicked by NE every f**king year...I can't front tho it do feel good when n*ggas be extra hype b4 the game talking s**t "O you wanna them n*ggas, always playing with the Colts" I be thinking this n*gga don't even know what he got hisself into...I'm almost 10 years in the game with the Colts same team same playbook...I don't play Madden I run an Organization.

I heard some of Stagga Lee music b4..seen a couple videos...I don't check for him but I do know that story about Stagga Lee being Dead was false homie...do ya research.

he was talkin to trill bra he even quoted him not you, so why u catchin feelings..
 8 years ago '07        #63
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 mattdogg444 said:
i woulda said g unit...then told him he was wack as f**k
He would of then replied. WHO THE f**k ARE YOU AGAIN? :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #64
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 DaViLLe726 said:
ohh man your soo cool you met some sod but "YOU KEPT IT MOVING" wow how did you ever keep it moving and not ask them questions??? LMAO man stfu with your too cool for school comment.

2. If you come in contact with a celebrity on a video game you can ask him questions so take your hate somewhere else you tool

and to add my own video game celeb story i used to play Socom2 with Stagga Lee who just recently died im pretty sure. Anyyway he was in my clan. Nice guy too.
DaMN Stagga Lee died...aint that the white boy from BET Uncut
 8 years ago '05        #65
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
lol look at the rest of your games.. loss loss disconnect, disconnect, loss, win, disconnect
 8 years ago '05        #66
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 DaViLLe726 said:
 8 years ago '05        #67
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 ebcrew said:
lol look at the rest of your games.. loss loss disconnect, disconnect, loss, win, disconnect
 8 years ago '09        #68
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 DaViLLe726 said:

Stagga Lee
 8 years ago '09        #69
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
SWAC HIS a.ss 29-8

[pic - click to view]

So after I was on a 4 game losing streak tryin to shake off the rust bcuz i aint really played this game serious since mid February...Anyways I was up in the headset lobby and seen this n*gga level at 36...so i sent him a invite....dude accepted and it picked the cowboys...n i rolled wit manning and the colts (yea thats my new squad for 2011)...

N i had the boy Nipsey Hu$$le banging in the background.....and i ask dude where he was from and he said "COMPTON"....N i was like maan u sound like the game...He replied "this is game"..So i asked him did he f**k with nipsey and that i had him playin in the background...Game said yea I hear it and said that nipsey is hot....

Then i asked the n*gga whats up wit "The Red Album"? he told me to expect that this june and that he was leaking his first single with Jamie Foxx in a week....he also said his second single features Justin Timberlake....

And he also said that the only reason he was on the Madden last night was just bcuz the 2k servers was down and that he aint played madden since December...but dude still got game though...that n*gga will nano the hell outta u...And i ask him how the hell did he get to a level 36 and he said that he been whoopin n*ggas a.sses..thats how :lachen001:
Thats a very tight story no doubt, and I havent been playin Madden in a hot minute!!

8 years ago '04        #70
MrT 
space
space
$288 | Props total: 13 13
cheap publicity... u so excited u actually took a pic and put it on boxden..want a cookie ??
 8 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:

lol peep this classic thread

8 years ago '05        #72
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
lol peep this classic thread

lol lol lol damn thats the same thread i saw he died it was a fake? ohhh man thats funny lol
f**ked up someone did that but yea i played socom with that dude hahahah oh man reading his response was too funny
 04-08-2010, 12:34 AM         #73
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his record is crazy 605 wins
 7 years ago '06        #74
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Bumpin this powerful thread. My n*gga Trill can't b f**ked with!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #75
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
 Joe Budden said:
n*ggas live for Madden. My brother don't go anywhere without his PS3 controller in his car. If you're a good Madden player, you probably can make a lot of money on the side. I know a lot of people who just sit around and make their money playing Madden all day.
Lol...U ain't lying.That's a real hustle.A few years ago I use 2 stay wit my controller in my car.Jus in case I go by one of my n*ggas house and they wanna get down for money I'm ready.Light days u prolly will play like 50 a game paydays or weekends n*gga play 100 a game.I don't play like I use 2 tho.
 7 years ago '10        #76
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
i was in a league with THE GAME in NBA 2k9 i beat his friend in the playoffs and he kicked me out the league lol he a b**ch
 7 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
Lol...U ain't lying.That's a real hustle.A few years ago I use 2 stay wit my controller in my car.Jus in case I go by one of my n*ggas house and they wanna get down for money I'm ready.Light days u prolly will play like 50 a game paydays or weekends n*gga play 100 a game.I don't play like I use 2 tho.
what side of the n.o. u from...i got some goons that will come down and bet nun under $500 bucks on me...wsup..hit me up wit a pm if u tryin to play for money...n we gonna come down from jackson
 7 years ago '07        #78
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
what side of the n.o. u from...i got some goons that will come down and bet nun under $500 bucks on me...wsup..hit me up wit a pm if u tryin to play for money...n we gonna come down from jackson
I'm in the 7 but I don't f**k around wit it no more.I ain't even bother 2 go get the new madden.I jus really don't be having time 2 polish my skills like I use 2 fam
 7 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
I'm in the 7 but I don't f**k around wit it no more.I ain't even bother 2 go get the new madden.I jus really don't be having time 2 polish my skills like I use 2 fam
i feel ya...you must cant fukk wit that strategy pad...4 some reason The Game (the acutal madden game, not LAX aka ONEBLOOD) is much easier this year...my d is ok (much better last year)....but cant a n*gga stop my offfense.... :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 Smith262 said:
i was in a league with THE GAME in NBA 2k9 i beat his friend in the playoffs and he kicked me out the league lol he a b**ch
no s**t? i heard he was even crazier in that 2k lol

though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago