LoL LAST NITE I WHOOPED THE GAME (L-A-X) ON MADDEN!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
8116 pageviews
85 comments

Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
LoL LAST NITE I WHOOPED THE GAME (L-A-X) ON MADDEN!!

SWAC HIS a.ss 29-8 image

[pic - click to view]

So after I was on a 4 game losing streak tryin to shake off the rust bcuz i aint really played this game serious since mid February...Anyways I was up in the headset lobby and seen this n*gga level at 36...so i sent him a invite....dude accepted and it picked the cowboys...n i rolled wit manning and the colts (yea thats my new squad for 2011)...

N i had the boy Nipsey Hu$$le banging in the background.....and i ask dude where he was from and he said "COMPTON"....N i was like maan u sound like the game...He replied "this is game"..So i asked him did he f**k with nipsey and that i had him playin in the background...Game said yea I hear it and said that nipsey is hot....

Then i asked the n*gga whats up wit "The Red Album"? he told me to expect that this june and that he was leaking his first single with Jamie Foxx in a week....he also said his second single features Justin Timberlake....

And he also said that the only reason he was on the Madden last night was just bcuz the 2k servers was down and that he aint played madden since December...but dude still got game though...that n*gga will nano the hell outta u...And i ask him how the hell did he get to a level 36 and he said that he been whoopin n*ggas a.sses..thats how :lachen001:

85 comments for "LoL LAST NITE I WHOOPED THE GAME (L-A-X) ON MADDEN!!"

8 years ago '08        #2
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
Lol...what are the chances?
 8 years ago '09        #3
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
what's that n*ggaz PSN L-A-X?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #4
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
He let Bow wow play with this account, that will be his excuse, btw hit that wacko on Twitter about
this, post the pic and all that, lets see what he says .
 8 years ago '05        #5
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
what's that n*ggaz PSN L-A-X?
Posted via Mobile Device
yeah he says it in this video rite chea...but he aint accepting anymore friend requests...i tried to send him one last nite after i skunked him and didnt get a response

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #6
space
space
 The N said:
He let Bow wow play with this account, that will be his excuse, btw hit that wacko on Twitter about
this, post the pic and all that, lets see what he says .
lol whats his twitter....i aint got no account on there...i'll sign up rite quick though
 04-04-2010, 10:37 AM         #7
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
Game said yea I hear it and said that nipsey is hot
:budden:
 8 years ago '04        #8
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
good s**t trill yeah dats game people.
 04-04-2010, 10:43 AM         #9
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man you should have asked him about detox :jay:
 8 years ago '09        #10
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
nice post..i tried addin the dude a while back but his friends list was full of course..the only thing i find kinda weird about this is that he would tell you..you..when he was leaking his single and who was featured on them and everything..not saying it isnt true..just sounds kinda fishy..
 04-04-2010, 10:45 AM         #11
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
lol whats his twitter....i aint got no account on there...i'll sign up rite quick though
 8 years ago '08        #12
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
Trill How you just gon steal my boys? You know you gotta come c the Big Dogg first.
 8 years ago '05        #13
space
space
 santos0303 said:
nice post..i tried addin the dude a while back but his friends list was full of course..the only thing i find kinda weird about this is that he would tell you..you..when he was leaking his single and who was featured on them and everything..not saying it isnt true..just sounds kinda fishy..
props on findin his twitter bunz....i just glanced at it n it said Headed to the studio to get it in wit Jamie Foxx & @kanaryd ..... Nycki Minaj can go but KD gets it in !!!! Beleeeeeeeee Dat posted april 1st
10:24 PM Apr 1st via UberTwitter
 04-04-2010, 10:50 AM         #14
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not tryin' to hate here but 600+ Madden games is ridiculous. I haven't played that much since the franchise came out.
 8 years ago '09        #15
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Dats some crazy s**t
 04-04-2010, 10:57 AM         #16
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Not tryin' to hate here but 600+ Madden games is ridiculous. I haven't played that much since the franchise came out.
n*ggas live for Madden. My brother don't go anywhere without his PS3 controller in his car. If you're a good Madden player, you probably can make a lot of money on the side. I know a lot of people who just sit around and make their money playing Madden all day.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 04-04-2010 at 10:59 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #17
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
props on findin his twitter bunz....i just glanced at it n it said Headed to the studio to get it in wit Jamie Foxx & @kanaryd ..... Nycki Minaj can go but KD gets it in !!!! Beleeeeeeeee Dat posted april 1st
10:24 PM Apr 1st via UberTwitter
right so you just proved that he didnt tell you that sh*t you just seen it on his twitter and said that he told you that..the song aint leaking in a week if they just now gettin in the studio..unless they just finishing the song up..ehh who cares still cool you beat games a.ss terribly bc he was always sayin he is so good at it..:agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 santos0303 said:
right so you just proved that he didnt tell you that sh*t you just seen it on his twitter and said that he told you that..the song aint leaking in a week if they just now gettin in the studio..unless they just finishing the song up..
but that was my first time seeing his twitter when bunz posted the link my dude....how else would i have known....i dnt fukk wit twitter like dat lol....n the message was posted on aprils fool day

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 04-04-2010 at 11:15 AM..
 04-04-2010, 11:21 AM         #19
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone put this n*gga onto bad company 2
 8 years ago '09        #20
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
I wouldve asked him "how Black Wall Street records was doing?" then laugh at that lame.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy