Rare Notorious B.I.G. Interview With Uncle Luke. Speaks On Tupac Beef

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
2pac turned on the city that made him what he was... and suge knight made him his b**ch.
 04-04-2010, 12:46 PM         #22
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wh¡teboy said:
2pac turned on the city that made him what he was... and suge knight made him his b**ch.

what city are you talkin bout??? NY???
the same city that he got shot & robbed in?
the same city where his so called friends turned on him?

he didnt turn on ny ..ny turned on him

n*gga if it wasnt for suge pac wouldv never made bail.
mothafuqa he was bein loyal to the n*gga that basically saved his life how was he his b**ch? f**k outta here!

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 04-04-2010 at 12:51 PM..
 04-04-2010, 12:58 PM         #23
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually new york turned on him first with that source award shyt, east coast wasnt ctryin to call pac one of their own. see back in the 90's , east coast was on some elitist type shyt and all overly possesive, if you wasnt rhyming like Kool G, Rakim, or Nas n*ggas didnt wanna acknowledge you as one of thier own. Pac didnt spit like the rest of them, and on top of that a good portion of his life was in the Bay, out west. in the bay every n*gga was doin they own thang, had they own sound, movement, whatever, n*ggas wasnt d*ck ridng the same elite class of five rappers like the east, every n*gga had a place in the game to find or create their own niche. thats why pac was able to strive musically, he got that game and mouthpiece from his time living in the bay.

lets not forget how all these east coast n*ggas was playin devils advocate when he dissed biggie. n*ggas he didt even have shyt to do with the beef tryna team up to bring pac down on some hoe shyt. DMX, a young Ja Rule, Chino, Mobb deep, jay-z Nas this , that and the other the list goes on. people on the east coast really turned their back on him during the s3xual a.ssault case, the n*gga clearly was not loved by the east coast. what dumb n*gga would rep a city that rejects him because he doesnt take the same route musically as his much established peers. bottom line east coast hip hop was on some elitist bullshyt back then and was shuttin out anything that didnt sound like illmatic or a Premo brainchild. in a strange twist, east coast has now been on the opposite end of the barrel and the south is running shyt, not that i condone the massive shyt storm of mediocre rapper comin from here

EDIT

Phuck snoop when i think about, them east coast n*ggas was just as ready to pounce on his head as they were with Pac but he didnt wanna ride with pac, tryna wave white flags, and intergrate with theenemy when shyt gets thick. he didnt have to diss bioggie but he could have went at the other countless n*ggas bandwagoning biggie on the east . snoop, for all that smooth cat daddy playa shyt he talk was never about drama to begin with, safe a.ss n*gga. i understand he had just beat a murder case. but n*ggas was still talkin bout snoop ill just because of his a.ssociation with death row. he aint a traitor but he definitly aint no thorough a.ss n*gga like he portray

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 04-04-2010 at 01:14 PM..
 04-04-2010, 12:58 PM         #24
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wh¡teboy said:
 04-04-2010, 01:00 PM         #25
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac didn't diss New York. He was dissing Biggie, and since Biggie represented New York, the media ran with it. There was no east coast/west coast beef.
 8 years ago '09        #26
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,615 | Props total: 4576 4576
 wh¡teboy said:
right wtf. he wrote them songs before pac died in early 96. and all them joints going at Pac on LAD are 10x hotter than hit em up or troublesome. f**k outta here
you are stupid as f**k.

long kiss goodnight-
"when my men move, you move with such stamina
slugs missed ya, i ain't mad at cha"

i aint mad at cha? sound familiar?

and you said this was written before Pac was shot?

"your bleedin lovely, with ya spirit above me
or beneath me, your whole life you live sneaky
now you rest eternally sleepy, you burn where you creep me
rest where the worms and the weak be"

B.I.G. = b**ch a.ss n*gga. he talks about the car crash in this song and that s**t happened 3 days after Pac died.

and when i was lookin up the lyrics for this song, i came across this

In the latest issue of XXL magazine, there's an article on the making of The Notorious B.I.G.'s second and last album, 'Life After death'. Throughout the years there's been a lot of speculations whether or not the song "Long Kiss Goodnight" was really dissing Tupac.

"That was about Pac," Lil' Cease said. "[Biggie] had some s**t at the beginning of that, though. Nobody heard it, on the real. We had to change it. It was a little too much. I can't remember what Big said about him, but it was terrible. It couldn't make it. He didn't want to do it."
BIG had nothin on Pac when he was alive, couldnt say s**t about him point blank cuz Pac took that n*gga out of his diapers and laced him into the game. so BIG waits till Pac dies, then start dissin him because he dead.

the n*gga went and rapped the long kiss goodnight song on cali radio before he went to cali and expected to walk on pac's ground and leave alive, stupid arrogant a.ss n*gga was c*cky as f**k and stupid as hell. BIG always look like a pus*y for that s**t, but i still got respect for him and own both his albums. it was a female move.

and by the way, hit em up left BIG petrified in his footsteps. he ripped BIG up on that one and Pac only had a few bars. when BIG dissed, he went in on some subliminal pus*y s**t, when Pac dissed in against all odds and hit em up, he did his damage on n*ggas

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 04-04-2010 at 01:09 PM..
 04-04-2010, 01:09 PM         #27
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
you are stupid as f**k.

long kiss goodnight-

B.I.G. = b**ch a.ss n*gga. he talks about the car crash in this song and that s**t happened 3 days after Pac died.

and when i was lookin up the lyrics for this song, i came across the this

BIG had nothin on Pac when he was alive, couldnt say s**t about him point blank cuz Pac took that n*gga out of his diapers and laced him into the game. so BIG waits till Pac dies, then start dissin him because he dead.

the n*gga went and rapped the long kiss goodnight song on cali radio before he went to cali and expected to walk on pac's ground and leave alive, stupid arrogant a.ss n*gga was c*cky as f**k and stupid as hell. BIG always look like a pus*y for that s**t, but i still got respect for him and own both his albums. it was a female move.

and by the way, hit em up left BIG petrified in his footsteps. he ripped BIG up on that one and Pac only had a few bars. when BIG dissed, he went in on some subliminal pus*y s**t, when Pac dissed in against all odds and hit em up, he did his damage.

Aren't you white..?
 04-04-2010, 01:10 PM         #28
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
you are stupid as f**k.

long kiss goodnight-

and by the way, hit em up left BIG petrified in his footsteps. he ripped BIG up on that one and Pac only had a few bars. when BIG dissed, he went in on some subliminal pus*y s**t, when Pac dissed in against all odds and hit em up, he did his damage on n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #29
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,615 | Props total: 4576 4576
 tmitch19 said:
Aren't you white..?
nah. u want my fb? u that interested?
 8 years ago '05        #30
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 376 376
LOL@ you n*ggaz East Coast/West Coast beefin likes it 95 and s**t...hilarious
 8 years ago '05        #31
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 376 376
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:

Phuck snoop when i think about, them east coast n*ggas was just as ready to pounce on his head as they were with Pac but he didnt wanna ride with pac, tryna wave white flags, and intergrate with theenemy when shyt gets thick. he didnt have to diss bioggie but he could have went at the other countless n*ggas bandwagoning biggie on the east . snoop, for all that smooth cat daddy playa shyt he talk was never about drama to begin with, safe a.ss n*gga. i understand he had just beat a murder case. but n*ggas was still talkin bout snoop ill just because of his a.ssociation with death row. he aint a traitor but he definitly aint no thorough a.ss n*gga like he portray
So walking through New York and crushing the buildings as if you were godzilla isnt dissing them????

"New York aint been the same ever since snoop came and crushed the buildings..."-Sean Carter

Snoop a cool n*gga but he checked them n*ggaz publically at the source awards in 96 in THEY city "...oh so new yourk dont got love for Snoop Dogg and the west coast???"

Snoop rode...Nas lost

Last edited by theylikeme05; 04-04-2010 at 02:16 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #32
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2031 2031
I never really notice this, but.......................

2pac got some thick a.ss eyebrows
 8 years ago '05        #33
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Big was nice.... but...
2pac >> Big
 04-04-2010, 02:30 PM         #34
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
you are stupid as f**k.

long kiss goodnight-

this^^^^
biggie my top 3 but I always felt that way about him

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 04-04-2010 at 02:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #35
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,900 | Props total: 25700 25700
lol wow can't believe i never caught that..
 04-04-2010, 05:01 PM         #36
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ dude rockin the nike swoosh in his hair.

1996 was a funny year in fashion.
 04-04-2010, 05:07 PM         #37
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
the guy @ :30 is Johnny J, he died last year :( :( :(
 04-04-2010, 11:12 PM         #38
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^how?
 8 years ago '09        #39
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 joe budden said:
goat.
 8 years ago '04        #40
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 MakaveliToDon91 said:

If you were a real n*gga, you would know that real n*ggaz talk s**t standing over your dead body. The last thing a real n*gga wants is all eyes on them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago