The OFFICIAL Final Four Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #261
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6103 6103
 ghost8 said:
But Butler doesn't match up physically. They are going to get worked in the paint.
yes we all know butler is small but to say they have no chance is stupid. Any team who gets hot from deep can beat anyone Anyone watching college basketball over the years knows that in any given game any team can win. I really dont even know why this is a discussion. Its not like I said butler will win im just saying that to say they dont have a chance to win is stupid
 8 years ago '04        #262
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 ghost8 said:
I told your a.ss that WVU had little to no chance
man come on, duke hasn't played this good all season. you trying to tell me that duke is a better team than kentucky? i dont even want to start making excuses because this s**t is still stingin, but once butler got hurt and we were down 8, the entire atmosphere changed. after that we just rolled the f**k over. even duke fans will tell you this is the best game they played all year
 8 years ago '07        #263
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,621 | Props total: 3263 3263
 NoLedge18720 said:
yes we all know butler is small but to say they have no chance is stupid. Any team who gets hot from deep can beat anyone Anyone watching college basketball over the years knows that in any given game any team can win. I really dont even know why this is a discussion. Its not like I said butler will win im just saying that to say they dont have a chance to win is stupid

I never said they have zero chance, so whatever

LightsOut said:
man come on, duke hasn't played this good all season. you trying to tell me that duke is a better team than kentucky? i dont even want to start making excuses because this s**t is still stingin, but once butler got hurt and we were down 8, the entire atmosphere changed. after that we just rolled the f**k over. even duke fans will tell you this is the best game they played all year

Ok i'll ignore what you said about Butler. If UK would have made 25% of their 3's they would have won. It was obvious after watching the UK game that you guys were going to get k!lled by DOOK's offensive rebounds. DOOK is great with those second chance shots and they buried you guys with them.
 04-03-2010, 11:47 PM         #264
feardafoot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revolution03 said:
man get off Dukes d*ck... i mean i can see you honor your team but your taking it too far
I expected this 100% that's all. If you guys didn't then you should feel very depressed. Believe me i will never ride dooks d*ck. I also wont jump up and down when they win crying foul or bad call because they are clearly the best team in the tourny. I said this on selection sunday.

I'll cry and b**ch about fouls and stuff but in the end i always say who outplayed who.
 8 years ago '04        #265
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 LightsOut said:
i dont even want to start making excuses because this s**t is still stingin, but once butler got hurt and we were down 8, the entire atmosphere changed. after that we just rolled the f**k over.
The score was 63-48 when butler went down.the a.ss whoopin had already started
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #266
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6103 6103
 ghost8 said:
I never said they have zero chance, so whatever

Ok i'll ignore what you said about Butler. If UK would have made 25% of their 3's they would have won. It was obvious after watching the UK game that you guys were going to get k!lled by DOOK's offensive rebounds. DOOK is great with those second chance shots and they buried you guys with them.
I never said you did but you obviously thought it by responding to my post. Because my original post was to the guy saying Butler had no chance and for some reason you came to his aid. So if you didnt think they had no chance I really dont know why you came to the guys aid and responded to my post
 8 years ago '04        #267
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 black ice 2003 said:
The score was 63-48 when butler went down.the a.ss whoopin had already started
Posted via Mobile Device
ok i didn't remember the exact score at the time. still felt like we were one quick run away from being right back in it tho.
 8 years ago '08        #268
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
just hand us the chip son son
 04-04-2010, 02:37 AM         #269
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:

n*ggas were down by 15... stop lyin n*gga...

The game was reynolds wrap
 04-04-2010, 02:40 AM         #270
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH #OHLEHDOIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

n*ggas... lets keep it one hunnid... Duke gone beat the f**k out of Butler... Y u ask?! That's a good question... Cuz no one OUTWHITES DUKE!!!!!!

n*gga i'm on the clouds tonight!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '08        #271
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
damn last time we won the chip i was in 4th grade and didnt pay attention to espn or none of these sports on tv

its only right that we get this title on monday sorry butler
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #272
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,191 | Props total: 3488 3488
duke
 8 years ago '05        #273
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 fly_society_05 said:
damn last time we won the chip i was in 4th grade and didnt pay attention to espn or none of these sports on tv

Posted via Mobile Device
Hell yea I was in 5th grade back then.. u know I'm excited as f**k about it
 04-04-2010, 03:24 AM         #274
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How f**king old are you cats to where you were in 4th and 5th grades in 2001.
 8 years ago '09        #275
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Anyone that is saying Butler has no chance apparently hasn't watched the same tourney as me. These Bulldogs are for real. We are a proud city, but let's be real, nobody here expected this at all. Nobody. This is so incredible that I can't even put it into words. Butler is like 10 mins from here, and I would have thought hell would freeze over before an Indiana team (none the less Butler) ever made it a NCAA title game again. At this point, win or lose, this has been an amazing weekend here in Indy. Every teams fans have been great, and it's just been a blast with everthing going on. As someone stated earlier, Butler played their worst game and still won against a great MSU team. They play some good a.ss team defense. I don't expect the shooting woes to continue into tomorrow night. Really looking forward to tomorrow night. If little bitty Butler beats Duke tomorrow my f**king head might explode.
 8 years ago '09        #276
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 fly_society_05 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
Why would it be "only right" for Duke to win Monday? The better story is Butler coming home, and winning it all 10 mins from campus over one of the most historic basketball programs in the country. That sounds only right to me so I don't get your statement. Depends on where you live what's right. It doesn't matter anyways because this has been a crazy a.ss weekend and win or lose this has been a blast and a hell of a ride.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 04-04-2010 at 07:21 AM..
 04-04-2010, 11:14 AM         #277
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michigan State missed Lucas. Lucious wasn't bringing it, they were weak on the boards, Morgan was in foul trouble much too early, Summers wasn't hitting shots, the team hot outrebounded, and they had 20 points off of turnovers. Not the way to win a game.

I was there, in the MSU student section. We were HURT. The chick next to me dipped so quick after the buzzer you wouldn't have known she was there. And those Butler fans were talking mad s**t. Good luck to them though, its a nice story. Still pissed at that show by Dreymond, we could've gotten a better look at think.

Congrats to Duke on the Nat Championship and winning me a bracket pool. No offense to Butler, but if Duke is playing like this, they are winning. They were my pick going into this wekend
 8 years ago '05        #278
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Bezerk said:
How f**king old are you cats to where you were in 4th and 5th grades in 2001.
lol I'm 20 now.. was only 11 when they won the last one
 8 years ago '04        #279
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8454 8454
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuke b**ches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 04-04-2010, 03:51 PM         #280
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dipset kid0221 said:
lol I'm 20 now.. was only 11 when they won the last one
i was in 10th grade like s**t!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy