The OFFICIAL Final Four Thread

most viewed right now
 138
 NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
152 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #241
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
DOOK is going to blast Butler unless Butler shoots 45% from 3 and play the best defensive game they've ever played
 8 years ago '06        #242
revolution03 
space
avatar space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 feardafoot said:
If anyone on this board thinks Butler has a chance you are smoking garlic. Just like last years final it will be a wash. Dook has had a great year and they deserve to be crowned. I hate it but i'll speak it. Dook by 15 at least over Butler.

Im pulling for Butler. Have been since the elite 8 but i know what the deal is
by 15?? Duke just had their best shooting game of the tournament. how they gonna win by 15pts??
 8 years ago '07        #243
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16159 16159
 ThaShark316 said:
Props to the duke fans...

I meant to say "duke routs wvu"
 04-03-2010, 09:21 PM         #244
feardafoot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
DOOK is going to blast Butler unless Butler shoots 45% from 3 and play the best defensive game they've ever played
Exactly. Butler has never seen perimeter defense like they'll see vs dook.
 04-03-2010, 09:22 PM         #245
feardafoot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revolution03 said:
by 15?? Duke just had their best shooting game of the tournament. how they gonna win by 15pts??
Because they also played great defense. 15 at least i said. probly more.
 8 years ago '07        #246
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16159 16159
 feardafoot said:
Exactly. Butler has never seen perimeter defense like they'll see vs dook.
Duke hasn't seen Butler's defense either . Look at who they've played to get here. Duke played no one till now and then they just shot lights out against a WVU team that played practically no defense at all. Only thing I say Butler would have to do is shoot well that's it they can't shoot like they did against MSU especially the 2nd half :scared2: then yea they'll get murdered.


Last edited by TH35; 04-03-2010 at 09:29 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #247
revolution03 
space
avatar space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 feardafoot said:
Because they also played great defense. 15 at least i said. probly more.
man get off Dukes d*ck... i mean i can see you honor your team but your taking it too far
 8 years ago '08        #248
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,019 | Props total: 4135 4135
Duke!!! Mutha fuccas
 8 years ago '09        #249
TYO 
space
space
space
$5,259 | Props total: 187 187
Congrats to Butler and Duke. Im really anxious to see how Heyward does against Duke.
 8 years ago '04        #250
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,271 | Props total: 14190 14190
time to go party in indy
 8 years ago '07        #251
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Javon23 said:
time to go party in indy
u lying a.ss n*gga...you goin to downtown akron...foh
 8 years ago '04        #252
black ice 2003 
space
avatar space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
I'm drunk celewbrating.We gonna beat the s**t out of butler
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #253
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
props to duke, no one in the country was beating them tonight...we played pretty average, but even at our best we still woulda lost with the way duke shot it tonight.

i just feel for da'sean so bad, i was boys with a lot of this team and to see them at the end of the game f**kin k!lls me.

duke's gonna roll on monday night tho
 8 years ago '07        #254
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 thehogue... said:
Duke hasn't seen Butler's defense either . Look at who they've played to get here. Duke played no one till now and then they just shot lights out against a WVU team that played partically no defense at all. Only thing I say Butler would have to do is shoot well that's it they can't shoot like they did against MSU especially the 2nd half :scared2: then yea they'll get murdered.

DOOK's defense is better than Butler's. Butler's tallest player is a 6-9 perimeter player, they're next 2 tallest are 6-8, and after that 6-3 and shorter. DOOK is going to murder them, especially in the paint. Pass the ball in the paint or grab the offensive rebound and throw it back out to Scheyer, Singler, Smith for 3 all day. If MSU could make them shoot like that then it's almost laughable to think what DOOK will do to them.


Like I said this will be a blow out unless Butler shoots lights out and plays the best defense they've ever played.
 8 years ago '04        #255
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,310 | Props total: 8089 8089
 feardafoot said:
If anyone on this board thinks Butler has a chance you are smoking garlic. Just like last years final it will be a wash. Dook has had a great year and they deserve to be crowned. I hate it but i'll speak it. Dook by 15 at least over Butler.

Im pulling for Butler. Have been since the elite 8 but i know what the deal is
if we learned anything this year in the tourny its that any team can beat any team this year. I wouldnt say they have a great chance but to say they have no chance is just asinine
 8 years ago '07        #256
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16159 16159
 ghost8 said:
DOOK's defense is better than Butler's. Butler's tallest player is a 6-9 perimeter player, they're next 2 tallest are 6-8, and after that 6-3 and shorter. DOOK is going to murder them, especially in the paint. Pass the ball in the paint or grab the offensive rebound and throw it back out to Scheyer, Singler, Smith for 3 all day. If MSU could make them shoot like that then it's almost laughable to think what DOOK will do to them.


Like I said this will be a blow out unless Butler shoots lights out and plays the best defense they've ever played.
They just shot like s**t period not just because of MSU . WVU played NO DEFENSE . Thing is Butler played their worst game and won. I doubt both teams play the same Monday.


Last edited by TH35; 04-03-2010 at 09:54 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #257
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 NoLedge18720 said:
if we learned anything this year in the tourny its that any team can beat any team this year. I wouldnt say they have a great chance but to say they have no chance is just asinine


That was because the Mid-Major team matched up well with the team they were playing. That isn't the case now. There's not many team that really matches up with DOOK, Baylor did but DOOk still beat them.
 8 years ago '04        #258
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,310 | Props total: 8089 8089
 ghost8 said:
That was because the Mid-Major team matched up well with the team they were playing. That isn't the case now. There's not many team that really matches up with DOOK, Baylor did but DOOk still beat them.
baylor might have matched up physically but they are a young team and werent prepared mentally. Meanwhile Butler has been playing together for many years. Baylor was a year away this year. Next year they will be tough
 8 years ago '07        #259
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 LightsOut said:
props to duke, no one in the country was beating them tonight...we played pretty average, but even at our best we still woulda lost with the way duke shot it tonight.

i just feel for da'sean so bad, i was boys with a lot of this team and to see them at the end of the game f**kin k!lls me.

duke's gonna roll on monday night tho

I told your a.ss that WVU had little to no chance
 8 years ago '07        #260
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 NoLedge18720 said:
baylor might have matched up physically but they are a young team and werent prepared mentally. Meanwhile Butler has been playing together for many years. Baylor was a year away this year. Next year they will be tough


But Butler doesn't match up physically. They are going to get worked in the paint.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy