The OFFICIAL Final Four Thread

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #241
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
DOOK is going to blast Butler unless Butler shoots 45% from 3 and play the best defensive game they've ever played
 8 years ago '06        #242
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 feardafoot said:
If anyone on this board thinks Butler has a chance you are smoking garlic. Just like last years final it will be a wash. Dook has had a great year and they deserve to be crowned. I hate it but i'll speak it. Dook by 15 at least over Butler.

Im pulling for Butler. Have been since the elite 8 but i know what the deal is
by 15?? Duke just had their best shooting game of the tournament. how they gonna win by 15pts??
 8 years ago '07        #243
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 ThaShark316 said:
Props to the duke fans...

I meant to say "duke routs wvu"
 04-03-2010, 10:21 PM         #244
feardafoot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
DOOK is going to blast Butler unless Butler shoots 45% from 3 and play the best defensive game they've ever played
Exactly. Butler has never seen perimeter defense like they'll see vs dook.
 04-03-2010, 10:22 PM         #245
feardafoot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revolution03 said:
by 15?? Duke just had their best shooting game of the tournament. how they gonna win by 15pts??
Because they also played great defense. 15 at least i said. probly more.
 8 years ago '07        #246
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 feardafoot said:
Exactly. Butler has never seen perimeter defense like they'll see vs dook.
Duke hasn't seen Butler's defense either . Look at who they've played to get here. Duke played no one till now and then they just shot lights out against a WVU team that played practically no defense at all. Only thing I say Butler would have to do is shoot well that's it they can't shoot like they did against MSU especially the 2nd half :scared2: then yea they'll get murdered.

Last edited by TH35; 04-03-2010 at 10:29 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #247
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 feardafoot said:
Because they also played great defense. 15 at least i said. probly more.
man get off Dukes d*ck... i mean i can see you honor your team but your taking it too far
 8 years ago '08        #248
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
Duke!!! Mutha fuccas
 8 years ago '09        #249
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
Congrats to Butler and Duke. Im really anxious to see how Heyward does against Duke.
 8 years ago '04        #250
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
time to go party in indy
 8 years ago '07        #251
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Javon23 said:
time to go party in indy
u lying a.ss n*gga...you goin to downtown akron...foh
 8 years ago '04        #252
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
I'm drunk celewbrating.We gonna beat the s**t out of butler
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #253
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
props to duke, no one in the country was beating them tonight...we played pretty average, but even at our best we still woulda lost with the way duke shot it tonight.

i just feel for da'sean so bad, i was boys with a lot of this team and to see them at the end of the game f**kin k!lls me.

duke's gonna roll on monday night tho
 8 years ago '07        #254
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 thehogue... said:
Duke hasn't seen Butler's defense either . Look at who they've played to get here. Duke played no one till now and then they just shot lights out against a WVU team that played partically no defense at all. Only thing I say Butler would have to do is shoot well that's it they can't shoot like they did against MSU especially the 2nd half :scared2: then yea they'll get murdered.

DOOK's defense is better than Butler's. Butler's tallest player is a 6-9 perimeter player, they're next 2 tallest are 6-8, and after that 6-3 and shorter. DOOK is going to murder them, especially in the paint. Pass the ball in the paint or grab the offensive rebound and throw it back out to Scheyer, Singler, Smith for 3 all day. If MSU could make them shoot like that then it's almost laughable to think what DOOK will do to them.

Like I said this will be a blow out unless Butler shoots lights out and plays the best defense they've ever played.
 8 years ago '04        #255
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 feardafoot said:
If anyone on this board thinks Butler has a chance you are smoking garlic. Just like last years final it will be a wash. Dook has had a great year and they deserve to be crowned. I hate it but i'll speak it. Dook by 15 at least over Butler.

Im pulling for Butler. Have been since the elite 8 but i know what the deal is
if we learned anything this year in the tourny its that any team can beat any team this year. I wouldnt say they have a great chance but to say they have no chance is just asinine
 8 years ago '07        #256
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ghost8 said:
DOOK's defense is better than Butler's. Butler's tallest player is a 6-9 perimeter player, they're next 2 tallest are 6-8, and after that 6-3 and shorter. DOOK is going to murder them, especially in the paint. Pass the ball in the paint or grab the offensive rebound and throw it back out to Scheyer, Singler, Smith for 3 all day. If MSU could make them shoot like that then it's almost laughable to think what DOOK will do to them.

Like I said this will be a blow out unless Butler shoots lights out and plays the best defense they've ever played.
They just shot like s**t period not just because of MSU . WVU played NO DEFENSE . Thing is Butler played their worst game and won. I doubt both teams play the same Monday.

Last edited by TH35; 04-03-2010 at 10:54 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #257
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
if we learned anything this year in the tourny its that any team can beat any team this year. I wouldnt say they have a great chance but to say they have no chance is just asinine

That was because the Mid-Major team matched up well with the team they were playing. That isn't the case now. There's not many team that really matches up with DOOK, Baylor did but DOOk still beat them.
 8 years ago '04        #258
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 ghost8 said:
That was because the Mid-Major team matched up well with the team they were playing. That isn't the case now. There's not many team that really matches up with DOOK, Baylor did but DOOk still beat them.
baylor might have matched up physically but they are a young team and werent prepared mentally. Meanwhile Butler has been playing together for many years. Baylor was a year away this year. Next year they will be tough
 8 years ago '07        #259
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 LightsOut said:
props to duke, no one in the country was beating them tonight...we played pretty average, but even at our best we still woulda lost with the way duke shot it tonight.

i just feel for da'sean so bad, i was boys with a lot of this team and to see them at the end of the game f**kin k!lls me.

duke's gonna roll on monday night tho

I told your a.ss that WVU had little to no chance
 8 years ago '07        #260
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
baylor might have matched up physically but they are a young team and werent prepared mentally. Meanwhile Butler has been playing together for many years. Baylor was a year away this year. Next year they will be tough

But Butler doesn't match up physically. They are going to get worked in the paint.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy