[video] Breakin News: Soulja Boy Announces Signing "Lil B" (Newest Member On His SODMG Roster)

most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-03-2010, 05:35 PM         #41
bb gunz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
smart...both ends
bout that money....
 8 years ago '08        #42
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
Hisd.....
 8 years ago '09        #43
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,093 | Props total: 22540 22540
i thought he was signed a grip ago tho? why is it breaking news today?
 8 years ago '05        #44
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
who is lil b?
 8 years ago '05        #45
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4234 4234
 BASED PROPHET said:
ThIS GIVES ME CHILLS, THE ONLY ARTIST I CAN LISTEN TO THAT CAN GIVE ME GOOSEBUMPS, THANK YOU LIL B, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR HUMANKIND, I WILL WORK TO FULFILL YOUR PROPHECIES, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

video is artistic as hell, but dis s**t WTF IS HE TALKIN BOUT BAAAHAHAHAGAGHAAGAHA!!!!!!!!
 04-03-2010, 08:24 PM         #46
KDshortkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This ain't breaking, this s**t been done months ago, but they just now announcing it. Either way, SODMG gonna take over rap
 8 years ago '06        #47
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1088 1088
lil b ah pretty princess...
 04-03-2010, 09:56 PM         #48
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
breakin news?
 04-03-2010, 10:03 PM         #49
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja Boy is building up his army. His label will be what Young Money is right now, 5 years from now.
 04-03-2010, 10:08 PM         #50
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Soulja Boy is building up his army. His label will be what Young Money is right now, 5 years from now.


ummmmm















 8 years ago '05        #51
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 6977 6977
ask the New Boyz you don't want beef with B.
 8 years ago '04        #52
octane 
space
avatar space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
 Tunechi said:



Lil B = GOD MC


Start hatin he gonna sell millions
When you have no talent, you are not qualified to find and sign talent.
 8 years ago '08        #53
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 octane said:
When you have no talent, you are not qualified to find and sign talent.
That should be a law.
 8 years ago '08        #54
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
 Junior G said:
because it's about the Based God.....every new thread on him is rare and breaking news
im waiting on you to say "just kidding i dont listen to lil b" one of these days
 04-03-2010, 10:35 PM         #55
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still think rap is about lyrics? The faster you wake-up and realize the truth, is the faster your life will get on the right track. If I was an A&R, I would invest in these guys.

You guys need to open your eyes and see the opportunities for yourself, and stop trying to live up to these bulls**t standards. I know if Soulja Boy gave me a million, I'll be right beside him.

Stop hating and take advantage of the opportunity. There's always going to be artist like Lupe rapping. Cool, let Lupe do his thing, but I'll rather chase the money. I'll still listen to Lupe.

If rap is simple, make simple s**t. Like I said, if you want the money, then go for it. People like Nas will always be around. Ain't s**t change, since the beginning you had other artist calling each other sellouts and pop stars.

Some books like 48 laws of power would be obsolete if everyone read it and tried to follow the rules. But everyone is not going to read the book, just like everyone is not going to make commercial music for the radio. So take advantage, the lyrical s**t will still be here.


Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 04-03-2010 at 10:36 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #56
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 Junior G said:
rip to the rap game ....it's over...other rappers just go back inside and hide under ya bed

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #57
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4200 4200
What kind of s**tty contract to Too Short/Jive sign The Pack to that lets Lil B sign elsewhere as a solo act?

I would have a.ssumed they locked those dudes in for life.

Too short aint the type of cat to hold some1 back but Jive records surely doesn't give a f**k

im curious about the business end of this
 04-03-2010, 10:49 PM         #58
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil b smart for that one, the pack was gettin no love outside of cali, mainly nor cal, he already get talked about on this b**ch more than he ever did, whether it good or bad lol
 8 years ago '08        #59
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 Joe Budden said:
People still think rap is about lyrics? The faster you wake-up and realize the truth, is the faster your life will get on the right track. If I was an A&R, I would invest in these guys.

You guys need to open your eyes and see the opportunities for yourself, and stop trying to live up to these bulls**t standards. I know if Soulja Boy gave me a million, I'll be right beside him.

Stop hating and take advantage of the opportunity. There's always going to be artist like Lupe rapping. Cool, let Lupe do his thing, but I'll rather chase the money. I'll still listen to Lupe.

If rap is simple, make simple s**t. Like I said, if you want the money, then go for it. People like Nas will always be around. Ain't s**t change, since the beginning you had other artist calling each other sellouts and pop stars.

Some books like 48 laws of power would be obsolete if everyone read it and tried to follow the rules. But everyone is not going to read the book, just like everyone is not going to make commercial music for the radio. So take advantage, the lyrical s**t will still be here.

That's whats f**king up hip hop it aint about $$$$$. This n*gga won't sell either. And how much money do you think you would see out of a million dollar contract? I don't like Jimmy Iovine but he said it best "You aint worth a million with a million in your pocket". How long do you think this n*gga would last you're just thinking of a get rich quick scheme then when he flops it's on to the next one right? Wrong you'll be gone with that fool.
 8 years ago '05        #60
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4234 4234
 nattidred said:
That's whats f**king up hip hop it aint about $$$$$. This n*gga won't sell either. And how much money do you think you would see out of a million dollar contract? I don't like Jimmy Iovine but he said it best "You aint worth a million with a million in your pocket". How long do you think this n*gga would last you're just thinking of a get rich quick scheme then when he flops it's on to the next one right? Wrong you'll be gone with that fool.
:applause:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy