eminem - relapse 2 release date (period)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2010, 12:59 PM         #41
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Beautiful and Old times sake were released on Itunes just before the entire album leaked Crack a bottle was released in 08,none of them had videos though at that stage.

There is a big difference having a video for a single to promote it than just Releasing it on Itunes.

We made you wasnt received all that well,most artists hold back there album(BISD,Rebirth)but Eminem stook to his guns and released the album roughly 1 month after the single like he always has done.
a single doesnt need a video to be considered a single that logic is stupid... all of the mentioned singles were on the charts before the album came out hands down
 04-03-2010, 01:05 PM         #42
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santos0303 said:
sounds like another FDL posting "info" without a source..but anyways those were promo singles to keep Em from having to turn the whole album into the label to prevent it from leaking..i mean it only leaked like a week b4 it was suppose to be released in Germany,Italy,Netherlands and Australia..plus it was great marketing..which made it sell 608,000 the first week..and that was withhh the leak..I think this album will sell that..if not more..and sorry to mention it..but theres no way drake sellin 600K his first week..ever i dont think..he might have big singles from time to time for the ladies..but never huge album sales like the MMLP or TES or Re.."Thats just the wayyyyy it issss"
i dunno who the f**k fdl is but your logic is also dumb... he gave interscope singles to prevent having to turn the whole album in? so what ur saying is they started pressing cds with the first few songs then added the rest later... lol go to school lil man :) or think before you post

there were 5-6 songs off relapse released by interscope as singles all of which made the charts

8 years ago '09        #43
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 MortalDanger said:
a single doesnt need a video to be considered a single that logic is stupid... all of the mentioned singles were on the charts before the album came out hands down
So Insane was a single aswell then? I think a song has to atleast be released as a cd aswell to be a single.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-03-2010 at 01:08 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #44
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 MortalDanger said:
i dunno who the f**k fdl is but your logic is also dumb... he gave interscope singles to prevent having to turn the whole album in? so what ur saying is they started pressing cds with the first few songs then added the rest later... lol go to school lil man :) or think before you post

there were 5-6 songs off relapse released by interscope as singles all of which made the charts

wow..ur retarded bro..did i say that at all?no..he prolly sent the songs to interscope via MP3 or something..then interscope sent those files to Itunes..so you go to school little boy bc it was under a month before the release date of relapse and Interscope was yet to hear the whole album or have the whole thing in their hands...my logic isnt dumb..its the truth and was confirmed thats what their marketing plan was by Em and Paul Rosenburg on Shade45..so dont try and tell me buddy.do your research like i have before you try to insult

Last edited by santos0303; 04-03-2010 at 01:13 PM..
 04-03-2010, 01:11 PM         #45
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
So Insane was a single aswell then? I think a song has to atleast be released as a cd aswell to be a single.
if the label puts it out to itunes or amazon etc separate from the album then yes it is a single... i dont think insane was done in that manner

edit: not to mentioned they were pushed out to all radio stations as well

Last edited by MortalDanger; 04-03-2010 at 01:12 PM..
 04-03-2010, 01:14 PM         #46
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santos0303 said:
wow..ur retarded bro..did i say that at all?no..he prolly sent the songs to interscope via MP3 or something..then interscope sent those files to Itunes..so you go to school little boy bc it was under a month before the release date of relapse and Interscope was yet to hear the whole album or have the whole thing in their hands...my logic isnt dumb..its the truth and was confirmed thats what their marketing plan was by Em and Paul Rosenburg on Shade45..so dont try and tell me buddy.
lol u know nothing... they were singles that eminem sent out to interscope/itunes etc. they were not sent for the reason of "so my album wont leak" that is dumb... he woulda just not sent anything if it had to do with album leaking. interscope having more songs has nothing to do with album leaking.
 8 years ago '07        #47
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Yaaaah...I'd rather argue about Drake and Sales, instead of how dope this CD is going to f**king be.

8 years ago '09        #48
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 MortalDanger said:
lol u know nothing... they were singles that eminem sent out to interscope/itunes etc. they were not sent for the reason of "so my album wont leak" that is dumb... he woulda just not sent anything if it had to do with album leaking. interscope having more songs has nothing to do with album leaking.
wronggggg!!! Eminem even said it himself when asked how he stopped his album from leaking earlier then most artists could and he replied that the way most artists albums leak is when they are turned into the label..so to keep the label happy with not having the whole album they made a marketing plan to release a new promo single each week after we made you...and i obviously know more than you..its not like im making this sh*t up this is all from what Eminem and Paul Rosenburg said on in interview a few weeks b4 the albums release..hahaha wow.back up little kid..go post about lil wayne or drake or someone else bc you obviously dont know sh*t about eminem
 04-03-2010, 01:23 PM         #49
ATF Fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
If Drake really droppin on May 25th I don't think Em' want it with Drizzy.

..just saying.

Posted via Mobile Device
truth
 04-03-2010, 01:24 PM         #50
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santos0303 said:
wronggggg!!! Eminem even said it himself when asked how he stopped his album from leaking earlier then most artists could and he replied that the way most artists albums leak is when they are turned into the label..so to keep the label happy with not having the whole album they made a marketing plan to release a new promo single each week after we made you...and i obviously know more than you..its not like im making this sh*t up this is all from what Eminem and Paul Rosenburg said on in interview a few weeks b4 the albums release..hahaha wow.back up little kid..go post about lil wayne or drake or someone else bc you obviously dont know sh*t about eminem
ur misunderstanding it period

he thwarted people leaking his album by not handing it in all together... releasing the singles has absolutely nothing to do with that. Think about the logic what is the difference between interscope getting those mp3s vs not getting them... theres no difference. They leaked a track each week as singles to promote the album. it had 0 to do with leaking the album. when the album is announced to come out on may 4th or may 25th, ur gonna be another f**ker begging me to send u the album
 8 years ago '09        #51
space
space
 MortalDanger said:
... i dont think insane was done in that manner
It was and i would never consider it a Relapse single.

All in all Relapse had 4 singles that were released as cd`s and had videos.
 04-03-2010, 01:29 PM         #52
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
It was and i would never consider it a Relapse single.

All in all Relapse had 4 singles that were released as cd`s and had videos.
i dont recall insane coming out as a single but i might be wrong, but that is what a single is if its released to a source independently from the album... i know crack a bottle, 3am, we made you, deja vu, old times sake, and beautiful all charted before the album came out
 04-03-2010, 01:29 PM         #53
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wasn't aware that the thread was titled Drake vs. Eminem.
 04-03-2010, 01:30 PM         #54
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also yall back a bit ago eminem announced a tour in europe this july... u really think hes going there in july to promote relapse 1???? lol
 8 years ago '09        #55
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 MortalDanger said:
ur misunderstanding it period

he thwarted people leaking his album by not handing it in all together... releasing the singles has absolutely nothing to do with that. Think about the logic what is the difference between interscope getting those mp3s vs not getting them... theres no difference. They leaked a track each week as singles to promote the album. it had 0 to do with leaking the album. when the album is announced to come out on may 4th or may 25th, ur gonna be another f**ker begging me to send u the album
hahahaha i give up with your hard headed a.ss..and i highly doubt that bro..bc if the album is coming out that soon..then there will be 1000 other people uploading it or ill just wait the month and buy it..but good thing i dont have to worry about it bc the sh*t definitely isnt coming out May,4th and i highly doubt its coming out the 25th either.end of story
 04-03-2010, 01:42 PM         #56
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santos0303 said:
hahahaha i give up with your hard headed a.ss..and i highly doubt that bro..bc if the album is coming out that soon..then there will be 1000 other people uploading it or ill just wait the month and buy it..but good thing i dont have to worry about it bc the sh*t definitely isnt coming out May,4th and i highly doubt its coming out the 25th either.end of story
have a nice day
 8 years ago '09        #57
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 MortalDanger said:
also yall back a bit ago eminem announced a tour in europe this july... u really think hes going there in july to promote relapse 1???? lol
a tour???its 3 shows!! hahahah and nah he isnt going there to promote Relapse he's just going there to do some new shows and prolly to promote R2 considering it will prolly be getting released soon after that or just before that.
 04-03-2010, 01:59 PM         #58
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trivia question for the stans... which retail album did eminem and 50-cent first appear on the same album?
 04-03-2010, 02:13 PM         #59
n1ckname  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em's sales R2 > Drake's TML sales...dude is established worldwide...

Drake hasn't even dropped his first album yet and his single isn't picking up the pace...

no as far as who will have the better album remains to be seen...but Drake's not touching Em as far as sales go...Drake's hype been steadily declining...universal/cash money f**ked up...i wouldn't be surprised if they push his s**t back till nov/dec...
 8 years ago '09        #60
space
space
The way people were going on about Drake`s buzz i was atleast expecting a successful 1st single,that didnt happen at all so i cannot see his album getting close to Eminem numbers.

MortalDanger said:
trivia question for the stans... which retail album did eminem and 50-cent first appear on the same album?
8mile?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy