eminem - relapse 2 release date (period)

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,704 | Props total: 6199 6199
Beautiful and Old times sake were released on Itunes just before the entire album leaked Crack a bottle was released in 08,none of them had videos though at that stage.

There is a big difference having a video for a single to promote it than just Releasing it on Itunes.

We made you wasnt received all that well,most artists hold back there album(BISD,Rebirth)but Eminem stook to his guns and released the album roughly 1 month after the single like he always has done.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-03-2010 at 10:21 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #22
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 MortalDanger said:
he aint gonna put out a single over a month early, look at what happened with relapse he had to put out like 6 diff singles before album came out... that wont be happening again i can promise u that.

im not another FDL im me... hate it or love it
thats why i was sayin 4/20! i really hope it does so all you haters can get on your knees. but when ever it does you know it'll be tight. right now i gotta go smoke this b day blunt of some stanky. it would've been nice to get a track instead of a skit for my b day but f**k it. we are gonna relapse and the doc will fix us up
 8 years ago '04        #23
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
His 1st single was We made you (April 7th) and the 2nd was 3AM(April 28),he released Relapse May 15th?

So he had 2 music videos out,where are the 6 singles coming from?
3am was APR 23
 04-03-2010, 10:43 AM         #24
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
If Drake really droppin on May 25th I don't think Em' want it with Drizzy.

..just saying.

Posted via Mobile Device
Em would s**t on drakes sales...
 04-03-2010, 10:44 AM         #25
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake is only an American star, Eminem goes number one in other countries
 8 years ago '04        #26
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
drake is f**kin doooooooookie
 04-03-2010, 11:44 AM         #27
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
relapse 2 pushing a mill 1st week...mark it.
 8 years ago '09        #28
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
smh, n*ggas really think Drake would take away from Em's sales?
 8 years ago '09        #29
space
space
Susan Boiled s**te has sold 8.5 million worldwide(which is huge in todays market) and even she didnt do a million 1st week.

600k again would be dope but id say the singles will be better and it will have more radio friendly singles than `the 1st Relapse so it might do more(a million would be pushing it).
 8 years ago '07        #30
PLAN_B 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 22 22
hope so.. everyone please stop mentioning drake in this thread... we are talking about R2 here... serioiusly.
 04-03-2010, 11:57 AM         #31
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm tired of speculation. I'm just trying to hear some new Em, especially since everybody is hypin' it up to not be the clown show that Relapse was (although it was still good). I prefer the serious side of Eminem's music.
 04-03-2010, 11:59 AM         #32
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .aviator.man. said:
relapse 2 pushing a mill 1st week...mark it.
 8 years ago '04        #33
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
Em will never top the Eminem Show. that was his best first week right?? I remember the anticipation for that one... Kinda like how R2 buzz is gettin. I remember the snippet tape of just 20 sec clips of the beats. THATS WHAT WE WILL never get again which is sad cuz i loved the snippet samplers even though its more of a teaser than anything it let you know somethings coming real soon. f**k a twitter give me a snippppppppper

yeah TES banged out 1.3 first week. thats ill. that album still gets heavy play by me.

edit* sorry i was wrong MMLP 1.7... damn i didnt even know that s**t. I know its not about money for Em so sales are irrelevant but If R2 is that sick then they need to drop at least one dope track now to get people hyped

Last edited by wh¡teboy; 04-03-2010 at 12:09 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #34
space
space
 wh¡teboy said:
Em will never top the Eminem Show. that was his best first week right?? I remember the anticipation for that one... Kinda like how R2 buzz is gettin. I remember the snippet tape of just 20 sec clips of the beats. THATS WHAT WE WILL never get again which is sad cuz i loved the snippet samplers even though its more of a teaser than anything it let you know somethings coming real soon. f**k a twitter give me a snippppppppper
TMMLP sold more 1st week(and slightly more overall),i think id much prefer snippers aswell(even 5 seconds)because all twitter is giving is information that is useless.

The things they say keep contradicting there previous tweets and interviews.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-03-2010 at 12:06 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #35
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 MortalDanger said:
he also released beautiful, old times sake, crack a bottle, and i believe deja vu

all them came out before the album dropped, they were droppin a new single each week i think it was
sounds like another FDL posting "info" without a source..but anyways those were promo singles to keep Em from having to turn the whole album into the label to prevent it from leaking..i mean it only leaked like a week b4 it was suppose to be released in Germany,Italy,Netherlands and Australia..plus it was great marketing..which made it sell 608,000 the first week..and that was withhh the leak..I think this album will sell that..if not more..and sorry to mention it..but theres no way drake sellin 600K his first week..ever i dont think..he might have big singles from time to time for the ladies..but never huge album sales like the MMLP or TES or Re.."Thats just the wayyyyy it issss"
 8 years ago '04        #36
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
TMMLP sold more 1st week(and slightly more overall),i think id much prefer snippers aswell(even 5 seconds)because all twitter is giving is information that is useless.

The things they say keep contradicting there previous tweets and interviews.
i hate twitter. and facebook just gets me in trouble cuz hoes be postin s**t on my wall. man what happened to the internet?
 8 years ago '09        #37
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 wh¡teboy said:

yeah TES banged out 1.3 first week. thats ill. that album still gets heavy play by me.

edit* sorry i was wrong MMLP 1.7... damn i didnt even know that s**t. I know its not about money for Em so sales are irrelevant but If R2 is that sick then they need to drop at least one dope track now to get people hyped
why do they need to drop a track now?they dont even know when they're going to put the album out plus its not even finished and for being in that stage of the process people are hyped enough..i mean look what happened over 1 tweet from Em.when the time is right they will drop the single..they know the business way better than you or me..so obviously the time just isnt right yet
 8 years ago '04        #38
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 santos0303 said:
sounds like another FDL posting "info" without a source..but anyways those were promo singles to keep Em from having to turn the whole album into the label to prevent it from leaking..i mean it only leaked like a week b4 it was suppose to be released in Germany,Italy,Netherlands and Australia..plus it was great marketing..which made it sell 608,000 the first week..and that was withhh the leak..I think this album will sell that..if not more..and sorry to mention it..but theres no way drake sellin 600K his first week..ever i dont think..he might have big singles from time to time for the ladies..but never huge album sales like the MMLP or TES or Re.."Thats just the wayyyyy it issss"
the bytches will pad Drakes sales... I imagine my best friends like "Yo, that drizzy... i gotta cop that s**t" and then I shoot myself in the face.

and ayo Santos where you at? you come to the Ruff Buff and i got some stinky stanky for ya.
 8 years ago '09        #39
space
space
Drakes 1st single peaked at 17 on the chart and this lad is supposed to have this massive buzz so that was a huge flop.Eminems singles sales are nowhere near as impressive as his albums but he still has 12 number one singles worldwide.

Even though Eminems 1st singles are not usually anywhere near as impressive as his album sales We made you still was WAY more successful than Over.

Eminem WE MADE YOU
Australian ARIA Singles Chart 1
Austrian Singles Chart 6
Belgian Singles Chart 13
Belgian Singles Chart 12
Canadian Hot 100 6
Danish Singles Chart 8
Dutch Singles Chart 14
Eurochart Hot 100 Singles 4
French Singles Chart 11
German Singles Chart 8
Irish Singles Chart 1
Japan Hot 100 Singles 13
New Zealand Singles Chart 1
Norwegian Singles Chart 5
Swedish Singles Chart 11
Swiss Singles Chart 4
Turkey Top 20 Chart 3
UK Singles Chart 4
U.S. Billboard Hot 100 9

Drake OVER
U.S. Billboard Hot 100 17
Canadian Hot 100 46

My money is 100% on Eminem in the album sales cause We made you was a weird song that people were split on and it still did more than Drakes single where he is doing the same singing stuff he always does.People need to smell the coffee and stop building Drake up for certain failure.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-03-2010 at 12:46 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #40
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 wh¡teboy said:
the bytches will pad Drakes sales... I imagine my best friends like "Yo, that drizzy... i gotta cop that s**t" and then I shoot myself in the face.

and ayo Santos where you at? you come to the Ruff Buff and i got some stinky stanky for ya.
i am dude i sent you a QM idk if you got it though..hit me back
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy