"Eminem is REALLY back spitting, wordplay crazy, metaphors crazy" (Relapse 2) - JUST BLAZE

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
 MrGetBusy said:
Eminem Isnt Really A Good Rapper Period. Its Always About Drug addiction, His Mom, His Wife & Daughter. Like Bro ... We Get It You Have Problems. But I Dont Want To Hear That s**t. Making Songs About Your Step Pops Raping You. That s**t Dont Fly. On Every Album He Has 1 MAYBE 2 Songs That Have Heavy Replay Value. If You Look At His Track Record. ALL His Radio Singles Are Clowny Funny Hehe Bulls**t Tracks. My Name Is, Without Me, Just Lose It, a.ss Like That, The Real Slim Shady, My Name Is. The Only One I Can Think That Wasnt Was Crack A Bottle & That s**t Wasnt Even Good As People Claim It To Be. Cant Believe It Got An Award Honestly. Lose Yourself Was The Only Dope Track Ever Put On The Radio BUT That Was A Single Of The 8Mile Soundtrack.
Eminem hates making his 1st singles and has always made them last(he has to make something radio friendly),his 2nd singles are generally a better indication of what way his albums are going.You will get your wish on Relapse 2 because he said it wont be like his previous 5 album 1st singles.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-03-2010 at 07:22 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #82
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Im ready for some new em............
 8 years ago '08        #83
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19940 19940
 Tecsect said:
you know nothing of what weezy is capable of , if weezy was on Eminems album it would be close, so Eminem is s**t also?
You seem confident in waynes skills.. comparing wayne to em is like pitting an 80 yr old women against floyd mayweather
 04-03-2010, 10:42 AM         #84
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is finished!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #85
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
i just wanna hear this s**t....what happened to that big news whatever it was? ? and what happened to that dre jayz song? lol
 04-03-2010, 03:55 PM         #86
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrGetBusy said:
Eminem Isnt Really A Good Rapper Period. Its Always About Drug addiction, His Mom, His Wife & Daughter. Like Bro ... We Get It You Have Problems. But I Dont Want To Hear That s**t. Making Songs About Your Step Pops Raping You. That s**t Dont Fly. On Every Album He Has 1 MAYBE 2 Songs That Have Heavy Replay Value. If You Look At His Track Record. ALL His Radio Singles Are Clowny Funny Hehe Bulls**t Tracks. My Name Is, Without Me, Just Lose It, a.ss Like That, The Real Slim Shady, My Name Is. The Only One I Can Think That Wasnt Was Crack A Bottle & That s**t Wasnt Even Good As People Claim It To Be. Cant Believe It Got An Award Honestly. Lose Yourself Was The Only Dope Track Ever Put On The Radio BUT That Was A Single Of The 8Mile Soundtrack.
Why do people listen to one or two songs and then try to act like they have actual knowledge of Em's music?

Singles:

Just Dont Give A f**k (1st Eminem song/video i heard)
Guilty Conscience
Role Model
Stan
The Way I am
Cleanin out my closet
Sing For The Moment
Superman
Like Toy Soldiers
Mosh
Mockingbird
When Im Gone

None of these are "clowny" in any way. But if you dont have a sense of humor, u really shouldnt be listening to Em.
 8 years ago '04        #87
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 MrGetBusy said:
The rest of that nonsense isn't worth reading after a statement like that.
 8 years ago '06        #88
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 242 242
 MrGetBusy said:
And whats the difference of all the dance s**t songs, songs about cars, rims, the hood?
 8 years ago '07        #89
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 JeeQ said:
They say this every time Em is working on an album.
exactly.
 04-03-2010, 06:59 PM         #90
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Eminem is finished!!!!!!!!!!!
says a guy who think Jay-Z is perfect.. Hates 2Pac and Em.. thinks Bun B is better than Andre 3000.. and thinks McNabb is goat face u ain't fooling no one.. Relapse>>>BP3 by far.. u can't even argue.. that s**t was disappointing.. i only liked about 3-4 songs off Relapse but that was still better than BP3..
 04-03-2010, 07:00 PM         #91
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ohiostate7 said:
And whats the difference of all the dance s**t songs, songs about cars, rims, the hood?
no need to waster ur time on someone who is a bum..
 8 years ago '07        #92
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
This ain't directed at Eminem in particular bcuz I like him but....

We hear somebody say this s**t about damn near everybody when they droppin new s**t..ppl should spend more time makin hot s**t and less time gassin s**t. Let the music speak.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #93
space
space
Yes it is being overhyped.The Eminem Complex interview when he said he was on top of his game and was making songs that you could listen to 1000 times was the one that made me take notice the most.If they would just release a f**kin song and stop with all this twitter crap.

That BOB collab should be out within a few weeks so atleast there will be something new not random vague,tweets that have all hype and no info.
 8 years ago '09        #94
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
Thats nice but not buying it, I can never get into em's music
 8 years ago '09        #95
space
space
 ash1990 said:
eminem anit made a great album since the eminem show:
Im supposed to be his biggest fan but i agree,i liked Relapse a lot but it hadnt got as many standout tracks as TMMLP or TES but it was a concept album which people take for granted.Its harder to make an album this way than just making a normal album.The thing people dont like is the concept itself but im glad he went back into Shady mode i just dont think some of the songs were up there with his best Shady songs.

Refill had some dope songs aswell.

First, pay attention to the album's title. Relapse. It's titled that for a reason. This is important. Make sure you know what Relapse means. I'm guessing you know, you seem like a smart person.

He's not just Relapsing on drugs here. He's relapsing into Slim Shady. Keep this in mind.

"Dr. West" starts it off. So Em is about to come out of rehab here. They mention the 12 steps. Keep this in mind. 12 STEPS. Remember this. Now, as Dr West and Eminem exchange words, West starts pressuring Eminem to take drugs again. West turns into the devil, and then an alarm clock rings. Eminem has woken up. Obviously it was just a dream.

Guess when he wakes up at? Yeah, "3 a.m.". Now, he flashes back the night before. He takes you through the night and what happened. By the third verse, Slim Shady is in full control.

Now he flashes back again and tells you about how he became addicted to these drugs. He explains that it was his mother's fault. "My Mom" tells you this story.

He has another flashback in the song "Insane" telling you about him being r*ped as a child. And a number of other things about his mother and step father.

Eminem comes to the realization that he's crazy in "Bagpipes From Baghdad" which is what he's telling you through the song. That's why he raps about Mariah and how he wants her back, and basically brags about how he can k!ll you easily.

As you can tell in that song, Slim Shady is back. So, he decides to reintroduce himself to the world. In the next song "Hello" he does just that. He also basically tells the drugs brought Shady out.

"Same Song & Dance" follows Shady in stalking, inviting, and murdering his celebrity crushes Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, and some chick Tonya. Which is also the skit before.

"We Made You" is basically a lighter version of "Same Song and Dance" and is basically telling all of the lady celebrities that they want him even if they don't.

"Medicine Ball" tells you that Shady is laughing in your face because he uses you and the world as his medicine ball while telling you he's making a fool of Hannibal Lector, and teaming up with Dexter to do some crazy s**t. And, of course he gets Christopher Reeves to come and lay his verse and how he hates Eminem. Shady tells you that it's time to hate him again for using you and the world.

"Stay Wide Awake" tells another crazy story of Shady and how you shouldn't doubt him. He tells you you better stay awake or he'll k!ll you and uses a story of him and a chick named Brenda as an example.

"Old Time's Sake" is him slowly coming back to his senses and is having some of Shady's thoughts, but also having a good ol time with Dr Dre.

"Must Be The Ganja" is him telling you that it must be the ganja that's making him high. But by the third verse, he's telling you that all he needs is a pen and paper for lyrics. Basically it means that rapping is getting him high again.

"Deja Vu" is him accepting what these drugs do/did to him. He tells you how it effected certain people including his daughters and telling you that he's been through it before.

"Beautiful" is him reflecting on this.

"Crack A Bottle" is the celebration of him beating these drugs and becoming sober.

"Underground" is him telling you that he's back and he's going back to his crazy, witty rhymes that he used to do early on in his life.

12 STEPS! Count the songs. From 3 A.M. to Deja Vu. 12 songs. Deja Vu is the song where he accepts his problem which is the last step. Each of the first 12 songs were steps and stories to a larger one.

The whole concept of the album? Rehab. 12 steps, the reflection, the celebration, and then him being himself again.

The beginning were flashbacks, the middle were stories of Slim Shady and what the drugs did to him, the ending was him slowly coming out of his drugged state, and accepting it.

People don't give Eminem enough credit. He's not stupid.

It's not that hard to catch on to, and it's not complicated. You just have to listen. I mean, come on, he made three albums worth of material. It's no coincidence that these songs were picked for Relapse.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-03-2010 at 07:27 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #96
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Im supposed to be his biggest fan but i agree,i liked Relapse a lot but it hadnt got as many standout tracks as TMMLP or TES but it was a concept album which people take for granted.Its harder to make an album this way than just making a normal album.

First, pay attention to the album's title. Relapse. It's titled that for a reason. This is important. Make sure you know what Relapse means. I'm guessing you know, you seem like a smart person.

He's not just Relapsing on drugs here. He's relapsing into Slim Shady. Keep this in mind.

"Dr. West" starts it off. So Em is about to come out of rehab here. They mention the 12 steps. Keep this in mind. 12 STEPS. Remember this. Now, as Dr West and Eminem exchange words, West starts pressuring Eminem to take drugs again. West turns into the devil, and then an alarm clock rings. Eminem has woken up. Obviously it was just a dream.

Guess when he wakes up at? Yeah, "3 a.m.". Now, he flashes back the night before. He takes you through the night and what happened. By the third verse, Slim Shady is in full control.

Now he flashes back again and tells you about how he became addicted to these drugs. He explains that it was his mother's fault. "My Mom" tells you this story.

He has another flashback in the song "Insane" telling you about him being r*ped as a child. And a number of other things about his mother and step father.

Eminem comes to the realization that he's crazy in "Bagpipes From Baghdad" which is what he's telling you through the song. That's why he raps about Mariah and how he wants her back, and basically brags about how he can k!ll you easily.

As you can tell in that song, Slim Shady is back. So, he decides to reintroduce himself to the world. In the next song "Hello" he does just that. He also basically tells the drugs brought Shady out.

"Same Song & Dance" follows Shady in stalking, inviting, and murdering his celebrity crushes Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, and some chick Tonya. Which is also the skit before.

"We Made You" is basically a lighter version of "Same Song and Dance" and is basically telling all of the lady celebrities that they want him even if they don't.

"Medicine Ball" tells you that Shady is laughing in your face because he uses you and the world as his medicine ball while telling you he's making a fool of Hannibal Lector, and teaming up with Dexter to do some crazy s**t. And, of course he gets Christopher Reeves to come and lay his verse and how he hates Eminem. Shady tells you that it's time to hate him again for using you and the world.

"Stay Wide Awake" tells another crazy story of Shady and how you shouldn't doubt him. He tells you you better stay awake or he'll k!ll you and uses a story of him and a chick named Brenda as an example.

"Old Time's Sake" is him slowly coming back to his senses and is having some of Shady's thoughts, but also having a good ol time with Dr Dre.

"Must Be The Ganja" is him telling you that it must be the ganja that's making him high. But by the third verse, he's telling you that all he needs is a pen and paper for lyrics. Basically it means that rapping is getting him high again.

"Deja Vu" is him accepting what these drugs do/did to him. He tells you how it effected certain people including his daughters and telling you that he's been through it before.

"Crack A Bottle" is the celebration of him beating these drugs and becoming sober.

"Underground" is him telling you that he's back and he's going back to his crazy, witty rhymes that he used to do early on in his life.

12 STEPS! Count the songs. From 3 A.M. to Deja Vu. 12 songs. Deja Vu is the song where he accepts his problem which is the last step. Each of the first 12 songs were steps and stories to a larger one.

The whole concept of the album? Rehab. 12 steps, the reflection, the celebration, and then him being himself again.

The beginning were flashbacks, the middle were stories of Slim Shady and what the drugs did to him, the ending was him slowly coming out of his drugged state, and accepting it.

It's not that hard to catch on to, and it's not complicated. You just have to listen. I mean, come on, he made three albums worth of material. It's no coincidence that these songs were picked for Relapse.

i actually copped relapse (i regret copping because i don't listen to it no more, yes eminem was lyrically on form as usual, him doing the annoying accents lool

Old Time's Sake
3am
Underground
"Careful What You Wish For
My Darling
the only joints i still bump from relapse

Last edited by Ash10; 04-03-2010 at 07:33 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #97
space
space
Eminem has never been someone to be stagnant,he always switches his s**t up.The accent was a way for him to challenge himself with new flows and bend words to rhyme

0.26 the biggest tit in England questions him about it

[video - click to view]

I can see why people hate the accent the same way i hate autotune.
 04-03-2010, 07:57 PM         #98
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ freestyle of the year
 04-03-2010, 08:12 PM         #99
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you em stans are just......the worst....ever.
 8 years ago '09        #100
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Im supposed to be his biggest fan but i agree,i liked Relapse a lot but it hadnt got as many standout tracks as TMMLP or TES but it was a concept album which people take for granted.Its harder to make an album this way than just making a normal album.The thing people dont like is the concept itself but im glad he went back into Shady mode i just dont think some of the songs were up there with his best Shady songs.

Refill had some dope songs aswell.

excellent explantion dude..hopefully that will help the people who dont understand a great album..R2 is gonna k!llllllllllll it
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy