"Eminem is REALLY back spitting, wordplay crazy, metaphors crazy" (Relapse 2) - JUST BLAZE

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4024 4024
 AK1 said:
s**t is going to suck.
You don't believe that. His recent collabo's, performances, and the fact that Just Blaze is involved are enough clues to say otherwise. At least wait for it fool.
 04-02-2010, 06:57 PM         #42
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I dont want him on it at all aswell,not because the Americans cant get enough of him but because he is f**kING s**t
you know nothing of what weezy is capable of , if weezy was on Eminems album it would be close, so Eminem is s**t also?
 8 years ago '09        #43
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6248 6248

He mopped the street with him on Drop the world,unless your a fan of spoken word rap
He outdone him more on Forever(cant find a poll)

Iv heard enough of him to know he is over rated trash his music targets radio plays and half his songs have autotune which i cannot stand.People on this site post the same songs tryna show off how good he is/was but i just do not like him.

Outdoing Wayne on a song isnt really a notch on his belt like something like Renegade was.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-02-2010 at 07:14 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #44
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 Tecsect said:
you know nothing of what weezy is capable of , if weezy was on Eminems album it would be close, so Eminem is s**t also?
how do we know nothing of what he is capable of?...we have heard like 1000 songs..i think we are all well aware what he is capable of..every track sounds exactly the same..weezy f baby..young money..blah blah blah..
 8 years ago '09        #45
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
and btw found this snippet online of "hit me with your best shot" ...i'm sure its not legit but what beat is that!!!!!!! that sh*t is nastyyy..the lead up is niceeee..anyone know the name of that song?almost sounds like a member of D12 (bizzare or mr.porter) at the beginning b4 it fades out but its hard to tell..answers?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/74530057ba73fe87/

Last edited by santos0303; 04-02-2010 at 07:14 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #46
space
space

[video - click to view]

FDL is a c*ck jockey,why do people follow his twitter and encourage him?
 8 years ago '09        #47
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:

FDL is a c*ck jockey,why do people follow his twitter and encourage him?
oh i DO NOT encourage him lol i hateeee that dude bc he is such a bullsh*tter..I absolutely hateee that dude..i only look at his twitter to see what kinda bulls**t he is posting so i can make fun of him..i just wanted to know what song that was bc i never heard it and the beat sounded nasty but i knew it wasnt anything new..i know that nothing from R2 is coming anytime soon..plus that dude is mad funny he keeps saying oppp that new Dre x Jayz song coming this week..this week lol i cant wait til the weeks up..then whats he gonna say hahahaha oooo still coming soon haha dude is mad phoney

Last edited by santos0303; 04-02-2010 at 07:20 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #48
space
space
 santos0303 said:
oh i DO NOT encourage him lol i hateeee that dude bc he is such a bullsh*tter..I absolutely hateee that dude..i only look at his twitter to see what kinda bulls**t he is posting so i can make fun of him..i just wanted to know what song that was bc i never heard it and the beat sounded nasty but i knew it wasnt anything new..i know that nothing from R2 is coming anytime soon..plus that dude is mad funny he keeps saying oppp that new Dre x Jayz song coming this week..this week lol i cant wait til the weeks up..then whats he gonna say hahahaha oooo still coming soon haha dude is mad phoney
He is a tit why do people insist on being fed his bulls**t(he is making mockery of everyone that continues to follow him)? I dont see how anyone repeatedly posting lies would be entertaining in any way,shape or form.

It is a decent song,Proofs verse is nice.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-02-2010 at 07:23 PM..
 04-02-2010, 07:23 PM         #49
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:

He mopped the street with him on Drop the world,unless your a fan of spoken word rap
He outdone him more on Forever(cant find a poll)

Iv heard enough of him to know he is over rated trash his music targets radio plays and half his songs have autotune which i cannot stand.People on this site post the same songs tryna show off how good he is/was but i just do not like him.

Outdoing Wayne on a song isnt really a notch on his belt like something like Renegade was.
Like i thought you know knowing of weezy, nothing, so stop talking about him. 90% of his material is on mixtapes, that radio dont play, that he gave out for free, 99.7% of his material has no autotune. I doubt you even understand weezys verses on any of those songs.

'you keep the sunshine, save me the reign' did you even pick that line up? Or the ice/diamond line? Or anything else in the song? Probably not, carry on being ignorant.
 8 years ago '09        #50
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 Tecsect said:
Like i thought you know knowing of weezy, nothing, so stop talking about him. 90% of his material is on mixtapes, that radio dont play, that he gave out for free, 99.7% of his material has no autotune. I doubt you even understand weezys verses on any of those songs.

'you keep the sunshine, save me the reign' did you even pick that line up? Or the ice/diamond line? Or anything else in the song? Probably not, carry on being ignorant.
yup..understood those lines perfectly the 1st time listening..not too hard to catch hahahah not like he is rapping fast or in a way thats hard to pick up..now Em's Sh*t you usually gotta listen to quite a few times to catch everything..and Lupe also..

"Young Yakuza/ But none of my fingers cut/ So I can still sip Red Zinger with my pinkies up"..thats priceless right there..id say that one line is better than half of weezys sh*t
 04-02-2010, 07:35 PM         #51
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santos0303 said:
yup..understood those lines perfectly the 1st time listening..not too hard to catch hahahah not like he is rapping fast or in a way thats hard to pick up..now Em's Sh*t you usually gotta listen to quite a few times to catch everything..and Lupe also..

"Young Yakuza/ But none of my fingers cut/ So I can still sip Red Zinger with my pinkies up"..thats priceless right there..id say that one line is better than half of weezys sh*t
Didnt read, speak when your spoken to stan, im buying Relase 2 already you dont have to convince me Eminem is good.

Last edited by Tecsect; 04-02-2010 at 07:37 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #52
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
im not trying to convince you that Eminem is good..im trying to let you know that lil wayne is garbage and its artists like him that our ruining what music is suppose to stand for.the end..and if people who respect Eminem are Stans what are the people called that are suckin on lil waynes balls??
 8 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 Tecsect said:
99.7% of his material has no autotune.
Bulls**t

Tecsect said:
I doubt you even understand weezys verses on any of those songs.
I can barely understand him speak so you might be right,its nothing got to do with the complexity of his lyrics it the fact he is a mumbling stuttering little prick.
 8 years ago '07        #54
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
somebody tell saigon to the leak the s**t and let it go
 8 years ago '08        #55
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,588 | Props total: 17260 17260
I expect Underground type joints and but more Stay Wide awake type joints
 8 years ago '04        #56
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
eminem is garbage now. the only time he goes in on tracks is when they're not even his.

f**k him. until he comes out with an album that is actually good, why believe the hype?
 8 years ago '04        #57
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
 santos0303 said:
im not trying to convince you that Eminem is good..im trying to let you know that lil wayne is garbage and its artists like him that our ruining what music is suppose to stand for.the end..and if people who respect Eminem are Stans what are the people called that are suckin on lil waynes balls??
eminem is one of the people who ruined rap music. the quality of his s**t is terrible now. how can you criticize lil wayne when eminem puts out awful singles like just lose it, or we made you? it makes no sense. eminem is one of the reasons rap has crumbled. he was one of the best mcs in the game, at least at one point. then he realized he could sell millions of albums just by doing some stupid s**t. he took advantage of the idiots who buy his albums. rap has no more capital or credibility (it's not all bad, but it's not good).
 04-02-2010, 08:03 PM         #58
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClokWoRk ORaNge said:
eminem is one of the people who ruined rap music. the quality of his s**t is terrible now. how can you criticize lil wayne when eminem puts out awful singles like just lose it, or we made you? it makes no sense. eminem is one of the reasons rap has crumbled. he was one of the best mcs in the game, at least at one point. then he realized he could sell millions of albums just by doing some stupid s**t. he took advantage of the idiots who buy his albums. rap has no more capital or credibility (it's not all bad, but it's not good).
Saves me a reply good, ShadyVsEminem however you would respond to this is how i would respond to you about your lil wayne comments. Ignorance is a b**ch.
 8 years ago '09        #59
space
space
From 05-09 Eminem was basically out of rap releasing less than 20 songs,shut the f**k up talking crap saying he ruined rap.He wasnt around when it was falling apart.

The reason he wasnt around was cause he was pretty much a drugged up mess

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

The south ruined rap,the crap them clowns get away with in America is shocking.Outside America southern bubblegum rap is hated on what are people over there smoking.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-02-2010 at 08:08 PM..
 04-02-2010, 08:07 PM         #60
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I take that back, i wouldnt blame others, when i know nothing about the South, that would be ignorant.

Last edited by Tecsect; 04-02-2010 at 08:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy