"Eminem is REALLY back spitting, wordplay crazy, metaphors crazy" (Relapse 2) - JUST BLAZE

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-02-2010, 04:15 PM         #21
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STANS Viewing This Topic: 111 (40 members and 71 guests)
TKO420, dirtybayrecordz, tdh786, GLOCKN SKIMASK, yort2003, l0ud
m0uf+, DUGGEY, D.S.O.M., jbbulldawg2003, YellaBoi, GetGwopSuL, mike_013106, birdman22, ralphant, k!llya, bxpostalkid, Luciano24, kronik414, MrKlown, KidKingGoD, shootermcgavin, Makaveli4Eva, Shoelaceman, sasuke-sama313, soulx, succaworm, GHH203, WestbankThugBoy, weed, DTFDanno, ReeferStan, Exhibit BX, NORTE, Magnolia, TheIncomparable, drum
Damn shame


Last edited by 1blood; 04-02-2010 at 04:16 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #22
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192

"It's a Mystery wrapped in an enigma. Good news for me. Bad news for someone else. You'll see."



Arseholes viewing this topic: 1
1blood
 04-02-2010, 04:40 PM         #23
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:

"It's a Mystery wrapped in an enigma. Good news for me. Bad news for someone else. You'll see."



Arseholes viewing this topic: 1
1blood

[pic - click to view]



Why so serious?
 8 years ago '09        #24
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He gives the impression there is a lot of features which is a BAD thing.
i think he meant like other producers and being ft. on peoples tracks..i hope this cd isnt filled with features...id be okay with 1 song ft d12..one with royce..1 with 50&dre..and maybe another just Em and dre..and thats ittt for features..i hope lil wayne isnt on it.
 8 years ago '05        #25
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
 1blood said:
[U]

Damn shame
I like how u left your name out
 8 years ago '09        #26
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
[QUOTE=ShadyVsEminem;15687996]
"It's a Mystery wrapped in an enigma. Good news for me. Bad news for someone else. You'll see."



^^what does just blaze mean by that comment??^^if you look at his twitter there is a couple interesting comments..one says "the smell of christmas is in the air" could this mean a few new things coming?..


Last edited by santos0303; 04-02-2010 at 05:03 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #27
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
It means its a secret but he is happy to know the secret and he knows somebody is gonna get ethered.

I think thats the jist of it
 8 years ago '09        #28
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 ShadyVsEminem said:
It means its a secret but he is happy to know the secret and he knows somebody is gonna get ethered.

I think thats the jist of it
by who?em?and on what?R2?or a new single?..haha i know you dont know but whats the thoughts?
 8 years ago '09        #29
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 santos0303 said:
by who?em?and on what?R2?or a new single?..haha i know you dont know but whats the thoughts?
Yes it is about Eminem(98% sure)cause people are asking him questions since that video on MTV became available.Its ridiculous how little info has been given on this album consideing all the interviews and tweets about it since last year.

Id say it could be a song aimed at Canibus or someone,someone is gonna get it anyway.

^Does Wayne really wanna go 3-0.If there is to be a song with them it better have a good beat not like the last 2.


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-02-2010 at 05:17 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #30
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 nkflier23 said:
75% wayne on it, yesss
ehhhhh idk about that..if Em has wayne on the album then in my opinion he is a sell out..bc none of emeinems albums really Ft. people that were "big" at the time..he sticked to mostly people in his camp and i liked that..i mean he will still be one of my all time favorites and im sure the album is SICK but still..sell out..terribly in my opinion.
 8 years ago '09        #31
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Yes it is about Eminem cause people are asking him questions since that video on MTV became available.

Id say it could be a song aimed at Canibus or someone,someone is gonna get it anyway.
someone always gets it...i just hope he kinda mans up and stays away from insulting little kids or pop singers..wanna hear him k!ll some actual rappers with respect in the game..KILL EM ALLLLLLL
 8 years ago '09        #32
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 santos0303 said:
ehhhhh idk about that..if Em has wayne on the album then in my opinion he is a sell out..bc none of emeinems albums really Ft. people that were "big" at the time..he sticked to mostly people in his camp and i liked that..i mean he will still be one of my all time favorites and im sure the album is SICK but still..sell out..terribly in my opinion.
In that case Jay Z would be a no no aswell.I want Wayne as little as anyone else but i dont see that as a reason not to have him.
 8 years ago '04        #33
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
i just want to hear something... come on man its my b day tomorrow... can i get a early gift? ehhh
 8 years ago '09        #34
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 ShadyVsEminem said:
In that case Jay Z would be a no no aswell.I want Wayne as little as anyone else but i dont see that as a reason not to have him.
..but jayz is different than wayne..wayne jumps on every little pop teenie bopper song that he can just so its his voice on someones track..jay does not do that at all.
 8 years ago '09        #35
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 santos0303 said:
..but jayz is different than wayne..wayne jumps on every little pop teenie bopper song that he can just so its his voice on someones track..jay does not do that at all.
Its a contradiction and Jay does collab with a lot of people popstars included(no as many but he does do it)and he is bigger than Wayne now.


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-02-2010 at 06:26 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #36
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Its a contradiction and Jay does collab with a lot of people popstars included(no as many but he does do it)and he is bigger than Wayne now.
look at the features from 2009..i bet wayne has double almost triple the amount of features on pop songs...everytime i turn on the radio i hear wayne on someones song..i never hear jay on the radio unless its his song from his album..or someone on his label like rihanna..anyways doesnt matter what i think matters what em thinks..maybe if wayne is on the album the track will be hot..i just cant stand his voice and slur type sh*t that he uses and how he makes up words then says ooops i meant to say....thats just lame.he uses way to many similes..hes always like or as something..but to each their own and this is mine
 8 years ago '09        #37
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
what drives me crazy is...in the vid of em and blaze playin b-ball blaze said oh were in detroit wrapping up that R2..and in previous interviews he said it was nearly complete..D12 said was finished..but now in this interview it says..its getting there but still got a lot of work to do..WHICH IS IT..is it done?not done?almost done?ahhh damn..everyone needs to get their story straight and say one thing.not that they care how we feel but sh*t is confusing..





i have a feeling its not complete..and still wont be for a bit...so dont hold ur breath on eminem's "big news" ...soon to him is like 4 months bc he is such a perfectionist hahah not a bad thing..but damnnnn


Last edited by santos0303; 04-02-2010 at 06:45 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #38
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 santos0303 said:
look at the features from 2009..i bet wayne has double almost triple the amount of features on pop songs...everytime i turn on the radio i hear wayne on someones song..i never hear jay on the radio unless its his song from his album..or someone on his label like rihanna..anyways doesnt matter what i think matters what em thinks..maybe if wayne is on the album the track will be hot..i just cant stand his voice and slur type sh*t that he uses and how he makes up words then says ooops i meant to say....thats just lame.he uses way to many similes..hes always like or as something..but to each their own and this is mine
I dont want him on it at all aswell,not because the Americans cant get enough of him but because he is f**kING s**t
 8 years ago '09        #39
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I dont want him on it at all aswell,not because the Americans cant get enough of him but because he is f**kING s**t
worddddddddddd..Garbage..
 8 years ago '09        #40
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 AK1 said:
s**t is going to suck.
its people like you why em had to go back and make the album appeal more to the "black" audience..dont know good talent
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy