most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Wiz being loyal to spitta aint hard to see that, tyga with ym wiz aint gon work with nobody on ym.
Posted via Mobile Device
....I'm Not Going Let Another n*gga Stop Me From Getting Paper. Its Only A Track,He Called Tyga A Sucka Like He Knew The n*gga.

Wiz Was Better Off Saying "naa i aint feeling that" & Keeping It Pushing But That n*gga Came Out With The Extras. Someone Ask Him On uStream About It & He Said "no beef,i just aint feeling" Then This n*gga Turn Around Say "if it is beef...f**k it,its whatever".

Wiz Got A Hold To Some Bad Weed.....
 04-01-2010, 05:25 PM         #42
Jetzfool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Wiz being loyal to spitta aint hard to see that, tyga with ym wiz aint gon work with nobody on ym.
Posted via Mobile Device
Spitta don't f*** wit Wayne brah.
 8 years ago '04        #43
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Jetzfool said:
Spitta don't f*** wit Wayne brah.
Nah he don't
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #44
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I'm Not Going Let Another n*gga Stop Me From Getting Paper. Its Only A Track,He Called Tyga A Sucka Like He Knew The n*gga.

Wiz Was Better Off Saying "naa i aint feeling that" & Keeping It Pushing But That n*gga Came Out With The Extras. Someone Ask Him On uStream About It & He Said "no beef,i just aint feeling" Then This n*gga Turn Around Say "if it is beef...f**k it,its whatever".

Wiz Got A Hold To Some Bad Weed.....
Think tho fam, wiz know that ym is shady thru spittas situation with them, wiz and spitta seem like they friends off real s**t and not business, we all have seen how business relationships crumble in hip hop, if you a shady n*gga in a business relationship, then n*ggaz not gon f**k with you outside of business
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-01-2010, 07:03 PM         #45
Jetzfool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day these hos aint checkin for Tyga

[video - click to view]

lol
 8 years ago '05        #46
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Think tho fam, wiz know that ym is shady thru spittas situation with them, wiz and spitta seem like they friends off real s**t and not business, we all have seen how business relationships crumble in hip hop, if you a shady n*gga in a business relationship, then n*ggaz not gon f**k with you outside of business
Posted via Mobile Device
....But The Thing Is,Its Business. If I'm Getting Paid To Do A Record With Him,Take It & Keep It Moving.

Wiz Is Not Signing With Them n*ggas,Only A Record. The Beef Between Spitta & Wayne Is Between Them Two,Not Wiz. So If Tyga Reaches Out & Wants A Do A Track. Wiz Should Of Accept If The Money Is Right.

f**k That "naaaa i cant do it because your boss was beefin with my homie" Bulls**t. Take The Cash,Do The Feature & Keep It Pushing. Its As Simple As That...Spitta Better Be Putting Some Money In Wiz Pocket To Have Speaking Like That.

The Beef Or Agrument Is Stupid To Me.....
 8 years ago '10        #47
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
Tyga whack, and this dude whack for even going out of his way to diss him.

Oh yeah, Currency whack too, how are you going to be mad at someone who literally brought you into the game? He f**kED himself for leaving, Spitta was better than Wayne, he knew that. But, he didn't have any faith in Wayne.
 8 years ago '05        #48
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Curb said:
Spitta was better than Wayne, he knew that. But, he didn't have any faith in Wayne.
....Naaaa...Hell Nawwwwww. Spitta Was Better Off Leaving.

Listen To Spitta When He Was With Wayne. Guns,Drugs,and Money...It Didnt Sound Like Spitta & Spitta Wasnt Feeling It and Didnt Wanna Be Part Of That Image.

Spitta Was Better Off Leaving,He Did Better On His Own. His Own Style,His Own Creation,His Way....
 8 years ago '08        #49
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
hell yea, i remember that g series volume 1 mixtape currensy changed his whole style up for the better

but yea he shoulda either did the track and kept it moving or said nah homie im good. there shouldnt be no beef between tyga n wiz
 8 years ago '05        #50
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
You know for the longest time I thought Wiz and Tyga was the same person
 8 years ago '04        #51
youngskeptik 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 1 1
 Curb said:
Tyga whack, and this dude whack for even going out of his way to diss him.

Oh yeah, Currency whack too,how are you going to be mad at someone who literally brought you into the game? He f**kED himself for leaving, Spitta was better than Wayne, he knew that. But, he didn't have any faith in Wayne.
how wayne brought him into the game and he was signed to no limit?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by youngskeptik; 04-01-2010 at 10:34 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #52
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
At a combined weight of 100 lbs!!!

Also, Wiz been cappin off.

Last edited by Playa; 04-01-2010 at 11:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #53
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
I BARELY know who either of these ppl are.. If I wasn't on boxden I definitely wouldn't know who Tyga is.. and the only reason I've ever even heard of Wiz is because dude on Youtube who made a beat for him recorded the process of making it so I checked Wiz out after that. I'm so over all these featherweight a.ss rappers catchin feelings over nothing. Work on gettin ya own s**t right first then come correct on another rapper.
 8 years ago '04        #54
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
tf are you talkin bout? Jus cause he got two dusty a.ss b**ches that he paid to do an advertisment? f**k outta here, outside the internet world you will NEVER hear anybody talkin bout no fkin wiz khalifa. but i guarantee you will hear a couple n*ggas talkin bout tyga

What kinda junglebunny s**t yall n*ggas sayin? talkin bout some currency was better than wayne f**k outta here. He dam sure he wasn't then and he aint now
I doubt he paid them chicks to do that, fam wiz got tons of fans, not saying tyga don't but I don't think he had to pay them for a mixtape promo vid, his fans be anticipating his s**t, its a blog that like 8 vids of his fans pushing that mixtape
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #55
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 Jetzfool said:
At the end of the day these hos aint checkin for Tyga

lol

Those b**ches bad.
 04-02-2010, 12:50 AM         #56
Jetzfool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:

Those b**ches bad.
The one on the left look like Wesley Snipes.
 8 years ago '07        #57
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
damn i thought they were the same person
 8 years ago '06        #58
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,640 | Props total: 8572 8572
them n*ggaz beefin oh they could be related
 04-02-2010, 01:00 AM         #59
Jetzfool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree Wiz does use the Internet to his advantage but now a days all music is practically running through Internet. Besides Ustream Tyga isn't really trying to gas his music up through the web.

Granted both of them arnt amazing lyricists but at the end of the day they're both spittin nonsense, Wiz just has a gemic.

Weed is somethin millions of folks round the nation can relate to. Tyga just spittin nonsence without the gemic. That's why people prolly checkin for Wiz's mixtape before anything from Tyga.
 8 years ago '04        #60
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Fresh Whyte said:
....But The Thing Is,Its Business. If I'm Getting Paid To Do A Record With Him,Take It & Keep It Moving.

Wiz Is Not Signing With Them n*ggas,Only A Record. The Beef Between Spitta & Wayne Is Between Them Two,Not Wiz. So If Tyga Reaches Out & Wants A Do A Track. Wiz Should Of Accept If The Money Is Right.

f**k That "naaaa i cant do it because your boss was beefin with my homie" Bulls**t. Take The Cash,Do The Feature & Keep It Pushing. Its As Simple As That...Spitta Better Be Putting Some Money In Wiz Pocket To Have Speaking Like That.

The Beef Or Agrument Is Stupid To Me.....
why are you scolding a n*gga for a making a grown man decision? f**k tyga...for all we know dude might really be a sucker and disrespected wiz....

but even if it was for currensy, why would that be dumb? betray your boy for a check..thats some lame s**t

but currensy is wack tho...

wiz all day tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago