Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley made Tiger Woods into a sex addict?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #41
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6613 6613
 CutKidd21 said:
hahaha yup. Tiger was a dork all his life, started winning and making TONS of money and we all know who's gonna come running when you have that. His dumbass decided to get married. Jordan and Barkley didn't make him do anything. He's just a nerd who wanted to hang out with the cool kids
Da f**king truth right here!:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #42
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 1595 1595
 Dee Grande said:
yeah, Tiger being a grown a.ssed man, they probably stuck his d*ck in the b**ches too!

Get the f**k outta here!!!
 8 years ago '05        #43
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
what ever happened to having the power of making ur own decisions, no one can MAKE u do anything he could of stayed away if he didnt want it if u go along then step up and take it cant be blaming anyone especially grown men lol
 8 years ago '07        #44
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 darulersback said:
check and mate...jordans dirt is starting to come to the light but it will all be ignored. hes the GOD of sports!
[pic - click to view]

i was gonna start a thread about something similar to this, cause jordan did the exact same thing tiger woods did to his wife, but never got in trouble for it. prolly cause jordan's wife was black, and white media dont give a s**t if a black man cheats on his black wife, and dont get me started on the racial double standard issue.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 04-02-2010 at 07:44 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #45
tigga_da_sigma 
space
space
$843 | Props total: 6 6
Remember the chamillionaire story
 04-02-2010, 08:25 AM         #46
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo im not tryin to pull the race card (Lord knows I luv white people) but I guarantee if "saber tooth tiger" was married to a woman who wasnt white and cheated this wouldnt have even been a big deal im sorryit probly wouldv been ignored after about a week or so

edit: and btw I call him that cuz that n*gga got some big a.ss teeth

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 04-02-2010 at 08:38 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #47
space
space
space
^^^^^co-sign. dwyane wade also did the same s**t to his wife and highschool sweetheart in favor of gabrielle union, and nobody gave two s**ts about it. and jordan kept a white b**ch on his side even when him and junita were still married. did white media exploit these athletes for cheating? hell the f**k no, because they were married to black women, and the media has a certain low standard stereotype set for black women.
 8 years ago '07        #48
space
space
space
still cant blame racism for cheating though. this tiger woods s**t prolly would have been less of a big deal, if tiger would have kept it real, told the truth, and spoken up alot sooner about the incident, instead of going MIA and not saying s**t for weeks to a month like a buster. if i was in tiger's shoes, i prolly would have just came out in the open and said, "yeah i cheated, me and my wife were going through marital problems, and she just was not bringing that intensity in the bedroom like it was before we got married". that's one reason why dwyane wade kinda got off the hook with white media when he cheated cause he simply told the truth to media about him cheating on his wife, with gab union, and other women.
 8 years ago '07        #49
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
shytt, if i had all the money and power, i would pretty much fuk a new bytch every night...i wouldnt have gotten married yet like tiger though...
 04-02-2010, 10:35 AM         #50
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
everybody actin like they were holding tiger against his will

i mean, who the f**k wouldn't want to chill and gamble with charles and mike?
exactly, and what does gambling with them have to do with making him a s3x addict? they were all gambling a lot of money and also 3 of the most recognizable sports figures, so the girls were flocking. lmao u can't "make" someone a s3x addict, that's an inherent trait.
 8 years ago '10        #51
Gdot82 
space
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
I believe it perr pressure is a b**ch and aint no secret jordan been cheating...
 04-02-2010, 10:22 PM         #52
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that lawyer is f**got, like chuck and mj control tiger lame a.ss
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy