April 2010: Post Your Pick Ups!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #221
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 daliff89 said:
i hardly ever tie my sneakers

what i do with the laces depends on the sneaker

any shoe with centering straps i lace to the top hole in lows and the hole before the bend in highs, then wrap the laces around the tongue centering strap and tie in a loose knot

other low tops i lace to the top and knot loosely right behind the hole

Chucks i'll tie, high top Dunks i'll tie, most basketball sneakers i'll tie

but i'll never EVER tie them and tuck the laces behind the tongue, s**t is too uncomfortable for me
Yea i don't tuck behind the tongue. ( N yea i guess I'm talking about highs) I lace up to the bend aswell, then bring the laces behind the tongue, tie a medium tight knot and tuck each loop to each respective side, that way i don't feel s**t and there's no laces up front. I couldn't tuck both laces under the tongue either, would probably feel horrible.

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 04-26-2010 at 09:00 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #222
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 Universal~Mind said:
Yo Banga, hows that stash slot holding up? You're not afraid your money n card could jump out or get lost?
naw the stash pocket is sturdy as f**k...kinda feels like cardboardish honestly, and the tongue feels semi stuffed...besides if its tied ur basically strapping it down to ur upper foot/shin

stash pocket is about 4 inches deep, closes by velcro
 8 years ago '06        #223
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
General question for ya'll sneak heads. Am I the only one that ties my laces behind my tongue and tucks them in? I've always liked the clean look of no laces strings showing.
i put my straps for my mids behind the tongue...

but i dont tie my laces behind my tongue
 8 years ago '06        #224
space
space
 jmayle said:
how much?? I promise i won't fly mad and come to you in your dreams on some freddy krueger s**t (pause), haha.
 8 years ago '05        #225
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
naw the stash pocket is sturdy as f**k...kinda feels like cardboardish honestly, and the tongue feels semi stuffed...besides if its tied ur basically strapping it down to ur upper foot/shin

stash pocket is about 4 inches deep, closes by velcro
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #226
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
Blue Box era has definetly dropped some heat on us!!!!!!!! Skunks could easily be a pink or black box release
 04-26-2010, 10:47 PM         #227
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them are the ugliest SB's I've ever seen
 04-26-2010, 10:49 PM         #228
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
General question for ya'll sneak heads. Am I the only one that ties my laces behind my tongue and tucks them in? I've always liked the clean look of no laces strings showing.
n*ggas at my college do that s**t here and in my opinion that s**t looks hella tacky and sloppy as f**k, and them wearing tight a.ss jeans don't help, n*ggas feets be all long and s**t, you literally can see the whole shoe, no pants leg is visible at all, its like them joints are trying to f!ght their ankles for space inside the upper part of the shoe.
 8 years ago '05        #229
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*ggas at my college do that s**t here and in my opinion that s**t looks hella tacky and sloppy as f**k, and them wearing tight a.ss jeans don't help, n*ggas feets be all long and s**t, you literally can see the whole shoe, no pants leg is visible at all, its like them joints are trying to f!ght their ankles for space inside the upper part of the shoe.
The f**k you talkin about? I don't wear my sneakers all strapped up tight, you must have envisioned what i wrote all wrong. wtf. I wasnt talking about tucking my tongue inside of my jean... eeewwwww, you lose half of the look of the sneaker.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 04-26-2010 at 11:12 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #230
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
yea that's a waste of a knot man

just thread them in through the last hole, then knot it right there

doing it that way will scrunch the tongue up and make it cast forward like that
 8 years ago '05        #231
space
space
 daliff89 said:
yea that's a waste of a knot man

just thread them in through the last hole, then knot it right there

doing it that way will scrunch the tongue up and make it cast forward like that
I hear what ya sayin but Sneaker tongues (mines anyway) never get ruined. I'll never get the Timberland effect if that's what you mean. That s**t is the worst. My tongue is cast outward like that because i usually keep my jean behind it.
 8 years ago '07        #232
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 Universal~Mind said:
I tie my jordan 3s that way minus the tucking part, i let them sit between tongue and ankle.
 04-27-2010, 07:38 AM         #233
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
The f**k you talkin about? I don't wear my sneakers all strapped up tight, you must have envisioned what i wrote all wrong. wtf. I wasnt talking about tucking my tongue inside of my jean... eeewwwww, you lose half of the look of the sneaker.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and I wasn't talking about tucking a tongue inside of a jean pants either, you must of misinterpreted what I typed....I said dudes around my campus that rock their SB's with the tongue out and the laces behind the tongue leaving it all flappy and sloppy and looking, just like you said in your post about how you tie the laces behind the tongue, I called the s**t goofy looking and tacky.
 8 years ago '05        #234
space
space
Yea but i really dont allow my tongue to get floppy n wrecked. You gotta believe me. lol
 04-27-2010, 07:00 PM         #235
liquidswords85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
and I wasn't talking about tucking a tongue inside of a jean pants either, you must of misinterpreted what I typed....I said dudes around my campus that rock their SB's with the tongue out and the laces behind the tongue leaving it all flappy and sloppy and looking, just like you said in your post about how you tie the laces behind the tongue, I called the s**t goofy looking and tacky.
they probably just don't lace them up high enough. i lace mine up high enough so that the tongue isn't all floppy but i still have the tongues out.
 8 years ago '05        #236
space
space
 liquidswords85 said:
they probably just don't lace them up high enough. i lace mine up high enough so that the tongue isn't all floppy but i still have the tongues out.
Exactly!! I make sure my tongue base is snug so it never gets creased and f**ked up.
 8 years ago '07        #237
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
Ruff N Tuff 1s

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-30-2010, 04:22 PM         #238
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3G.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy