April 2010: Post Your Pick Ups!

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2010, 06:15 PM         #182
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So...I don't usually post in these pick up threads, but I do usually look at them.

And after reading the last page or two I decided to try and post something to help it out..

[pic - click to view]

Yeah I know i'm late on them...but crazy thing is I've been looking online for at least retail price because my closest mall didn't even receive them..but last Saturday I went to a mall about an hour away and seen the last pair of eggplants sitting there and copped, then the other day went to another mall about half an hour away and seen the coppers just sitting there too, so I copped.

Really surprised me when I seen them at the footlockers, well specifically seeing the coppers.

Last edited by Brand0n031; 04-22-2010 at 06:21 PM..
 04-23-2010, 08:02 AM         #183
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my camera started fukkin up but i got a whole bunch of polo's, a pair of apes, a pair of nike air force ones, my space jams, a pair of TR and sum new Levi's ...

got one pair of prada and one pair of gucci's

my camera fukked up when i tried takin a pic of the gucci tho

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-23-2010, 04:55 PM         #184
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

04-23-2010, 04:58 PM         #185
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 motojax said:

[pic - click to view]

Lucky...
 8 years ago '07        #186
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,854 | Props total: 8809 8809
 Brand0n031 said:
So...I don't usually post in these pick up threads, but I do usually look at them.

And after reading the last page or two I decided to try and post something to help it out..

[pic - click to view]

Yeah I know i'm late on them...but crazy thing is I've been looking online for at least retail price because my closest mall didn't even receive them..but last Saturday I went to a mall about an hour away and seen the last pair of eggplants sitting there and copped, then the other day went to another mall about half an hour away and seen the coppers just sitting there too, so I copped.

Really surprised me when I seen them at the footlockers, well specifically seeing the coppers.
im coming for you and im gonna take them dinos n*gga :disdain2::beat::beat::guns:
 04-23-2010, 05:33 PM         #187
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:
im coming for you and im gonna take them dinos n*gga :disdain2::beat::beat::guns:

I saw those, too. Dinos are some of my favorite kicks ever. I had two pairs; I f**ked up the first by performing in them, and the second by over-rocking. The second pair became what I call "f**k around sneakers" somewhere down the line. They were so comfortable once I broke them in...memories...
 8 years ago '06        #188
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 motojax said:

[pic - click to view]

Those are f**king beautiful Jax........
 8 years ago '06        #189
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 motojax said:

[pic - click to view]

yammmmm!

what can i say if i dont do it, my e-wife will....saving the day for me.
thats a ride or die b**ch right chea
 04-23-2010, 09:22 PM         #190
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brand0n031 said:

[pic - click to view]

damn, that's amazing how big of a difference a 10.5 looks according to an 11, just imagine what a 10 looks like then, i knew something was diff about the pic, i love my coppers but i hate how long they look, I have them in an 11, now as I see the 10.5 eggplant foams, they look much better to me...they don't look like a elephants nose.

I can fit a 10.5, but it'll be right at my toes, I fit 11's comfortably, but I might have to grab a 10.5 one day.....also on that day I'll cop an 11 for back up just incase my feet burst into flames lol.
 04-24-2010, 01:31 AM         #191
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:

damn, that's amazing how big of a difference a 10.5 looks according to an 11, just imagine what a 10 looks like then, i knew something was diff about the pic, i love my coppers but i hate how long they look, I have them in an 11, now as I see the 10.5 eggplant foams, they look much better to me...they don't look like a elephants nose.

I can fit a 10.5, but it'll be right at my toes, I fit 11's comfortably, but I might have to grab a 10.5 one day.....also on that day I'll cop an 11 for back up just incase my feet burst into flames lol.
Yea I agree the 10.5 looks better, but those were only sizes they had in both so I said f**k it. And same situation with me, the 10.5 is right at my toes, while the 11 fits more comfortably. But hey, gotta make sacrifices.
 8 years ago '06        #192
space
space
wtf happened to the size of the pics??

or is it just me everything is one small size now.
 04-24-2010, 11:33 AM         #193
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:

Nope, s**t's all small.
 04-24-2010, 12:04 PM         #194
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Idk why but they all went to small sizes.
 8 years ago '06        #195
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19

[pic - click to view]

Saucony Shadow 6000...Philadelphia Phillies retro NE5950
 8 years ago '06        #196
space
space
 JMayle said:
Nope, s**t's all small.
gay, s**t dont even make me wanna post anymore.
 8 years ago '05        #197
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 NYC-Banga said:

Yea, Ronnie must have put up a size restriction. s**t is gay. No swears, limited pic sizes, this place is going to hell fast. The economy is f**king with internet
 8 years ago '06        #198
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
Yea, Ronnie must have put up a size restriction. s**t is gay. No swears, limited pic sizes, this place is going to hell fast. The economy is f**king with internet
i dont understand that, with the pics...they arent uploaded to bx they are uploaded to outside sources so its not pulling bandwidth from his storage.
 8 years ago '07        #199
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
too much talking on here so...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #200
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
ordered these s**ts still didnt get in yet

[pic - click to view]

this for my neon 95s

[pic - click to view]

i couldnt justify spending 700 on shade so i got the next best thing (waits for hate) already had people telling me they liked my louies then i tell them i pair 16$ for em they mouth drops i got no shame in my game

[pic - click to view]

and for wifey teacup chihuahua

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago