Dr. Dre. With Jay-Z In The Studio (Photo)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 Maddog345 said:
It's coming people...

[pic - click to view]

thats an old fanmade pic..just so you know
 03-31-2010, 08:49 PM         #62
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
What are you 16?, fall back camel warrior, ESCO is the Aftermath kid that got away

[pic - click to view]

You mad? The N?

Go back to your conspiracy vids and put your tin-foil hat back on.
 8 years ago '09        #63
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 thatruest said:
Jay Z's verse on the Dre single supposedly takes some shots at someone. He won't say who but supposedly the verse is "f**king nasty". "A few people are going to be upset over that verse". "It's not a Detox single, I don't know what it's from, if it's from anything it's just a preview of Detox..just to get somethingout there, get some ITunes sales. And if it picks up and gets big it will be put on the album ala Crack A Bottle. Crack A Bottle wasn't going to be on Relapse until it did those ITunes numbers...same thing here". "In other news Eminem has a finalized tracklist for his album and it will be 100% done, mixed, whatever the f**k else by the end of next week if not earlier. Somebody was in Detroit mixing his songs last week and the week before. A certain somebody is in Detroit right now mixing the rest of the album. Like I said, it's f**king Christmas".
what is the source of those comments? the one saying that R2 tracklist is finalized?
 03-31-2010, 08:50 PM         #64
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
Jay Z's verse on the Dre single supposedly takes some shots at someone. He won't say who but supposedly the verse is "f**king nasty". "A few people are going to be upset over that verse". "It's not a Detox single, I don't know what it's from, if it's from anything it's just a preview of Detox..just to get somethingout there, get some ITunes sales. And if it picks up and gets big it will be put on the album ala Crack A Bottle. Crack A Bottle wasn't going to be on Relapse until it did those ITunes numbers...same thing here". "In other news Eminem has a finalized tracklist for his album and it will be 100% done, mixed, whatever the f**k else by the end of next week if not earlier. Somebody was in Detroit mixing his songs last week and the week before. A certain somebody is in Detroit right now mixing the rest of the album. Like I said, it's f**king Christmas".
RIP game.
 8 years ago '05        #65
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
 husky meat said:

[pic - click to view]

LMao wtf i seen like three M J funny a.ss gif lmao
 8 years ago '09        #66
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 thatruest said:
It's this dude that I've talked to for just over a year. He dropped me hints and tips of Relapse in January 09 and I was thinking "another dude that thinks he's cool by faking that he's tight with people", turns out he was right about 3am, Same Song and Dance, he dropped me 8 bars from each of those songs. He's serious, bro. I don't want to upset anyone here because I know how it feels to get hyped and let down but I trust this dude.
well thats cool then...tell him to leak some s**t..or get some bars from R2 or the Dre Hov song...or info on release dates...somethin..ahhhh i cant take waiting.
 03-31-2010, 09:34 PM         #67
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this is an april fools joke then they got us
 8 years ago '05        #68
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
 01seay said:
Stop talking in 3rd Person.

8 years ago '04        #69
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4320 4320
 thatruest said:
Jay Z's verse on the Dre single supposedly takes some shots at someone. He won't say who but supposedly the verse is "f**king nasty". "A few people are going to be upset over that verse". "It's not a Detox single, I don't know what it's from, if it's from anything it's just a preview of Detox..just to get something out there, get some ITunes sales. And if it picks up and gets big it will be put on the album ala Crack A Bottle. Crack A Bottle wasn't going to be on Relapse until it did those ITunes numbers...same thing here". "In other news Eminem has a finalized tracklist for his album and it will be 100% done, mixed, whatever the f**k else by the end of next week if not earlier. Somebody was in Detroit mixing his songs last week and the week before. A certain somebody is in Detroit right now mixing the rest of the album. Like I said, it's f**king Christmas".
You copy and pasted that from Rap Basement. MSolo said all that s**t. And at you believing those idiots who were obviously trolling saying they heard Jay-Z's verse and he was taking shots at people. They haven't heard s**t. They were f**king with the Stans.
 8 years ago '04        #70
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
listen the april fools joke is.... the song is coming out. And I bet its more than just Jay-Z on the track. YOu know EM is gonna blaze it too. I'll be checkin every 5 min after 12am EC maybe 3am if they do it west coast time.
 8 years ago '06        #71
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
s**ts not coming.
 8 years ago '09        #72
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 wh¡teboy said:
listen the april fools joke is.... the song is coming out. And I bet its more than just Jay-Z on the track. YOu know EM is gonna blaze it too. I'll be checkin every 5 min after 12am EC maybe 3am if they do it west coast time.
hahah why you gonna be checkin so often bro?theres nothing official that says the track is coming out after midnight or w.e.?
 03-31-2010, 11:57 PM         #73
BobbyNitro808  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
photoshopped....jay,and dre look like they are in 2 different rooms..
yeah the lighting looks off
 8 years ago '09        #74
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
i cant believe you people still think this is photoshop hahahah really? you can tell clearyyy that its not..ive worked with photoshop alottt and this is DEFINITELY not photoshop..but believe what u want i guess..
 8 years ago '05        #75
htownlntc 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0

Thank you google. haha
 8 years ago '09        #76
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 htownlntc said:

Thank you google. haha

wait???why thank you google???thats just the same post that started all this nonsense Michael Yo claiming through twitter that a new song was dropping....:aloofandbored7:

Last edited by santos0303; 04-01-2010 at 12:15 AM..
 04-01-2010, 12:20 AM         #77
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ bx

a pic of jay a dre comes out and you dudes get all wet

when you know they've worked together before and still will in the future
 8 years ago '09        #78
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 TiPZ said:
smh @ bx

a pic of jay a dre comes out and you dudes get all wet

when you know they've worked together before and still will in the future
well thats bc the pic hit the web a few days after it was rumored that a new Dre/Hov track was on its way..its not like there is this much buzz just over a pic of dre and jay hahah and if anyone still thinks its photoshop they have programs that u can run pictures through and it will seperate all the images...i ran the pic through the software and its 100% real...1 picture..nothing added...
 8 years ago '07        #79
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 santos0303 said:
i cant believe you people still think this is photoshop hahahah really? you can tell clearyyy that its not..ive worked with photoshop alottt and this is DEFINITELY not photoshop..but believe what u want i guess..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NuffGanja; 04-01-2010 at 12:28 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #80
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
 RamazedAGAIN said:
are you f*gs not forgetting dre was on the black album this could be from then.
hahahahahah before you try and insult you should learn how to speak properly..that not contridicts the forgetting wow..so yeah we are not forgetting hahah..we are all quite aware that they worked together b4 and that the pic could be from then.

Last edited by santos0303; 04-01-2010 at 12:32 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy