Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28

[video - click to view]

if you wasn't claiming blood before this s**t came out good luck with that s**t then........

and trust in that Fresh telling ya'll the truth

if you look at it Mack 10 blooded them n*ggaz in AFTER he got his deal

BUT MOST DEF SHOUTOUT TO MACK 10 FOR GETTING DUMB PAID OFF THEM KATS.....

Last edited by Lavares; 04-02-2010 at 06:24 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #102
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Fresh Whyte you don't know what the f**k you're talking about my n*gga. It's just a coincidence that every hood listed on streetgangs.com was established OT. They don't need an OK from no pus*y a.ss washed up n*ggas that we call OGs to start a new chapter. We don't own s**t. If they feel comfortable banging 52 Hoover on 140th St, then more power to them. If n*ggas wanna take our s**t and remix it, then we gotta respect that.

6 poppin 5 droppin

Brrrr! Byrd Gang!
 8 years ago '05        #103
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,462 | Props total: 25180 25180
 Bedewe22 said:
Fresh Whyte you don't know what the f**k you're talking about my n*gga. It's just a coincidence that every hood listed on streetgangs.com was established OT. They don't need an OK from no pus*y a.ss washed up n*ggas that we call OGs to start a new chapter. We don't own s**t. If they feel comfortable banging 52 Hoover on 140th St, then more power to them. If n*ggas wanna take our s**t and remix it, then we gotta respect that.

6 poppin 5 droppin

Brrrr! Byrd Gang!
.....I Cant Respect That My n*gga. Thats Like Some Going Out Saying GUNIT ASIA & 50 Dont Even Know Them.

How You Going Take Another n*gga s**t & Not Give Them Respect Like For Real. Its Like Bootleggers Putting They Own Remix To Jordan Shoes. Does It Make It A Jordan Shoe Cause It Has The Logo But Different Colors? Nooooooooooo

If The OGs Aint Gave These n*ggas A Stamp Of Approval,Then It Aint Legit. Thats How It Is...

If I'm In A Car Club In California & Someone Saying My Car Club Is In ATL. If My Car Club President Didnt Make The ATL Chapter Official Then Its Not Part Of The Car Club Family.

Its Common Sense But I Guess Some Like To Take s**t & Not Give Credit To Where They Got It. You Cant Get Upset If A Original Is Trying Lay Down The Founding Rules & n*ggas Trying Remix The s**t.

Dont See n*ggas Adding More Commandments To The Original Ones? If They Did...Folks Know Its Only 10.

I Take My Hat Off To Houston Cause They Keeping The Cali Gang Roots Original.

Edit: Yes All The Hoods Thats On StreetGangs.com Was Established But As Of Right Now,SOME OF THEM DAMN HOODS ARE NOT ACTIVE!! Meaning No Members...The Gang Is Dead. Do You Hear n*ggas Screaming Kitchen Crip & Hoover Family In LA?

Last edited by Fresh; 04-02-2010 at 06:40 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #104
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Even Melle Mel s**ttin on them n*ggas

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #105
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Real talk whether Wayne is a real blood is irrelevant the fact that dude got all eyes on him and out of nowhere start claiming that s**t is the problem. Check 500 degreez and see if you hear one reference to any gang n*ggas thought dude was getting ready to be on Koch after that dropped. Then when he finally makes it and really does become the biggest artist in the game you super blood you for the hood and all that dumbs**t. Like you think bedrock was made for cats to be bumping on GT and Derbigny or you think cats in Pigeon town bumpin Rebirth. He a pop artist with alot of people following him and they can't pay them hood tax like he can.
 8 years ago '04        #106
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
lil wayne started bangin in 02 which is cool but he had beeb str8 a long while b4......
something dont match
 04-02-2010, 08:11 PM         #107
JaEx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know where lil wayne or jim jones live but they arent bloods in my hood
 8 years ago '05        #108
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124 OP
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1359 1359
wow this got alotta views

how come it's not a HOT TOPIC already?
 8 years ago '05        #109
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
n*gga what the f**k kinda stupid example did you use? Basically you're saying that all these other crips and bloods sets are just remixes of the original, right? So you tryna tell me that ALL them n*ggas still gotta ask Tookie Williams and Ray Washington before they decide to branch off? Even though both them n*ggas is dead?

As to you being in a gang and moving out, of course you'd have to call your og for that since you addin members to his fkin set. These other bloods and crips gangs on the east coast are forming their own sets outta who knows where. For all you know an OG from Cali could came over here and started them.

@ this n*gga thinkin they gotta get an ok from Cali to form they own set. I ain't see the Piru's get an ok from the Cali crips when they split, I ain't see the bloods get an ok from the ru's when they formed themselves.
....Finna Make This Short & Sweet.

When OGs Like Tookie & Raymond Die,Theres Another Dude In Ranks That Take They Place To Run The Hood. Stop With That Google Information...You Still Got n*ggas That Agrue On Tookie & Raymond Founding The Crips But Thats Another Story. When The OGs Die,Another One Take They Place. So Yes You Have To Call Yo OG For A Okay. How You Think Gang Truces Happen? OGs Get Together & Talk.

Next, Why Must These Other Gangs Need To Use Crips & Bloods Name To Make A Gang? Why Do You Need "Pizza Loco Crips"....Just Say Pizza Loco Gang. You Know Why They Use Bloods & Crips Name? Thinking Those Names Will Scare People & Think They Really Part Of Something Big But They Aint Plus Its Way On Other Side Of The Coast,How The Real Bloods & Crips Going Find Out? They Cant Get Mad At Cali OGs Saying "WE DONT KNOW YOU n*ggaS,WHOS YO OGS?"

Trust Me,Every OGs Knows About There Hood Out Of State Cause Its Ran By A n*gga From Cali Thats Part Of The Hood. Trust Me...

Next, Bloods Didnt Come From Crips,Only Pirus and Pirus Was A Crew When They Join. Both Crips & Pirus Parted Ways,Yes They Said f**k Each Other & Started Beefing. As They Happen Pirus Became They Own Set Due To Break Up and They Did There Homework and Found Out The Street Piru That They Live On Means BLOOD In Swahili.

Bloods Formed Together From Other Groups(Streets | Parks | Neighborhoods) That Were Defending Themselfs From The Crips Cause They Didnt Wanna Be Part Of The Crips. As They Formed Together As The Bloods. Pirus Step In & Joined With The Bloods But Still A Different Set From The Bloods.

Yes.....They Bloods Okay The Pirus To Join Up If They Didnt They Wouldnt Be Together
Yes.....The Crips & Pirus Agreed To Break Up,If They Didnt You Would See People Saying Pirus Are Still Crips.

Common Sense,Dumbass. This End GangBangin 101....I'm Done With This Topic.

Wayne Aint A Blood,Hes A Entertainer Thats Acting As A Blood & n*ggas Take Him As A Joke Cause Thats All He Is. Money Keeps Him Protected...He Pays To Stay Safe.
 8 years ago '05        #110
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 francnad4 said:
The hood bumps Wayne till his records are worn out, he only gets hate from Lupe Fiasco nerds on forums.
....Gucci Mane Gets More Plays Than Wayne Now Days In The Hood.

@ Lupe Nerds.....YOU MAD HUH? TELL'EM WHY?
 8 years ago '08        #111
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 nkflier23 said:
When no ceilings dropped EVERY n*gga was bumpin it. Same when tha carter 3 dropped, thats all i heard when cars were ridin past

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #112
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,383 | Props total: 4662 4662
 Fresh Whyte said:
.... At Believing East Coast Gang Bangers.

@ I Just Notice Shotgun Crips. These n*ggas Getting The Names Off StreetGangs.com and Half The Hoods On They List Havent Been Active Since The 70s & 80s.

I'm Starting To Notice....East Coast Bangers Are Internet Bangers Now.

@ Blessed....I'm Still Laughing At This One. n*ggas Making Gangs Like Churchs...They OGs Go By Pastors & Bishops.
choked on some peanuts with that one
 8 years ago '06        #113
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,383 | Props total: 4662 4662
 sunsetnVine said:
Whadup lou...

LOL @ nike bootz... off brands. Funny shyt is young niccaz dont realize they handing out the same time for the fake ones as the real ones.... and stupid niccaz putting their business up on the net. They don't even have to bump fools and take their picture for intelligence... they just log into myspace and facebook.

Please note...
TTP spread throughout the country, including Maryland. TTP in Maryland has its roots in a local gang which began in the Washington County Detention Center in Hagerstown, Maryland in about 1999. The gang was formed for mutual protection in response to the aggression of other inmates from Baltimore.

sur was f**king shyt up in the cut and around the cut... Niccas had to go an make up a gang to combat it.

I died when this shyt broke the news.

MD stomped that shyt out quick.

That has to be a sick feeling when niccas missrepresent they set...

Prolly why Nip felt he had to speak on it... he mighta got checked if he didn't respond properly.

I allways say if any change were to come to the black community it would have to start in LA. Seeing how far LA's influence has gone... seriously if catz could get it together and ride for the same cause...

check this out... i went to bermuda.... and they had blood and crips (graffiti at the bus stops) ... f**kING BERMUDA!!!! they don't even have guns!! im like wtf yall gang banging with knives rocks and sticks?? Doing rock byes on scooters I know they weren't catching fades... and they can't afford cars. Only the rich folk had em..

seriously tho... i never got the point of claiming gangs that don't claim you. Specially if you aint planning on going to prison. Showing out for the broads?? to get locked up around niccas??? dont' make sense.

ah man u see this s**t?? lol

having crips and bloods on an island where everybody knows each other and that i could walk in a day. same s**t i seen in the Dominican Republic...like really my dude? yall east coat bangers really defend this s**t. yall can be as legit as you want cause....well, you not out here. and hey, some of yall do get down. but my issue is how n*ggas like Wayne use it. hes the reason u got these bloods and crips in Bermuda now lmao. f**king up the game. and these KIDS really dont know. are they really on the turf like that. east coast stop tryna defend your gangster lol. its ok. we get it. yall shooters. just understand a lot of yall aint rockin it right and it makes everybody look soft.

it aint just about colors. u love that s**t so much, come down here and really soak up game. but wayne and these dudes aint certified gangsters. but theyre tolerated for reasons already stated.
 7 years ago '07        #114
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,666 | Props total: 6154 6154
i rocks wit Nipsey all day
 7 years ago '04        #115
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 IKeepsItTrill100 said:
Lil Wayne is just using the "blood" thing for his image.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

In 2007, he even put out a song called "Bandana On The Right Side"

[pic - click to view]

What's really good???
 7 years ago '06        #116
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Money Pays You Protection. How Many Times Do I Have To Say?:dancingcool:
Lol u wasting ur energy. These guys never heard the term pass. You don't k!ll your cash cow... triple o.g. blood been g checked them dudes. They a bunch of offbrand marks that claim to be bloods and ru's at the same time. So they paying to say that. Can't roll out west without a pass if u famous, nicaaz will gank life 40busta.

Easy to claim places u never been and won't go to. Nispey held his toung jus like snoop did cuzz youngmoney runs the entertainment game right now. not profitable too publicly beef with them and k!ll ur possible fan base. Fitty busta learning that now...
 7 years ago '08        #117
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
Still tho, Lol @ Blood's and Crips in the south especially N.O.

Only place I know where bloods at in the south is Yazoo City, MS.

There are Vice Lords and Gs though.
 7 years ago '06        #118
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Fresh Whyte said:
....SURVEY SAYS....THATS A LIE.

Baby Was Never A Blood & BG Spoke On This At A Green Lathern Interview When Game Called In & BG Said "Aint No Bloods Or Crips In The NO...We Only Had Projects & Wards".

7 years ago '06        #119
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 IKeepsItTrill100 said:
Lil Wayne is just using the "blood" thing for his image.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

In 2007, he even put out a song called "Bandana On The Right Side"

[pic - click to view]

What's really good???

Yeah Looks like Wayne is very fraudulent.
 7 years ago '10        #120
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6165 6165
they tryna get my boy nipsey blackballed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy