Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
815 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25171 25171
 Bedewe22 said:
Don't even bother schooling this n*gga. I grew up in New Orleans and Long Beach. I know there aint no f**kin bloods and crips out there. Baby and Wayne actually got n*ggas believing that New Orleans is filled with bloods. And you're right about n*ggas claiming sets that rappers scream out

And nah Rollin 20s Crips is the official name out here in the beach. I've seen n*ggas claimin "Insane Gangster Crips" on the net too . I'm not even gonna get into how they just butchered our s**t.
@ Insane Gangster Crips.

It Goin Be Some Babies That Aint Goin Like The Ring To That But That Rollin 20 Aint Active Like It Use To Be,That Kind Of Die Down Branch Out To Different Sets Or Whatever Plus n*ggas Get LBC 20s Mix Up With The LA 20s Which Are Bloods. Them Togan & Somoan n*ggas Out Ine LBC Been Beefin It Out.

But Yeah Wayne Got The Whole Country Thinking NO Full Of Bloods and Shyt. n*ggas Like "is it really bloods out there like wayne",Mayn You Get Out There and Its As Friendly As Can Be & Just Normal. Just Project & Wards....No Bloods & Crips None Of That.
 8 years ago '06        #82
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....Thats Backward Bangin Then If Yo City Doing That. I Mean I Heard Rollin 20s Was Crips In Some States and Thing Is,Muthafuccas Heard Snoop Screaming That and Thats A f**kin Nickname For His Hood & I Aint Finna Put That Insane n*gga Hood Out There Like That.

I Walked Around,Kick It and Everybody I Know Or Met Knew I Was From Los Angeles & Was Asking Me Questions On How Bloods & Crips Act and They All Agree Its Just Like The Projects & Wards. These People Will Tell You "THERES NO BLOODS & CRIPS" Dont Believe What Baby & Wayne Is Saying and Even BG Has Said This and BG Was Like A Brother To Baby & Wayne. You Have People In Here Telling You But You Going Believe Wayne & You Wonder Why I Said You On Wayne Stan Status.

Whats Funny Is....The Gangs You Stated In Your City Is What Rappers Been Screaming Out.. I Bet Those So Call OGs Dont Even Know The Main Heads In LA From They Own Hood.

@ Tree Top Piru....n*ggas Listening To Too Much DJ Quik
but you pretty much did tho lol

and how come nobody said nothing when i posted that video of wayne saying "i don't know nothing about bloods or crips" when he asked about it?

i cant speak on other states but out here that s**t is more than a lifestyle. and i get offended when i see it being glamorized like its a new fashion trend. and about nobody calling wayne out, the average n*gga aint got that time nor is really concerned about all that. some around the way n*gga aint gonna make a youtube video. what that look like? plus, it gives bloods more publicity. bigs them up. this whole s**t erks me cause when u got people like Wayne glamorizing that lifestyle it makes these young ones wanna emulate that s**t. and they have no idea. gangbanging spread but i remember in HS an article came out in The Source about bloods in NY and everybody laughin like ummmmmm k.

Last edited by DominicanLou; 04-02-2010 at 02:37 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #83
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 DominicanLou said:
but you pretty much did tho lol
....You Would Point It Out For The Slow Ones,Damn
 8 years ago '06        #84
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
I aint never hear bout no rollin 20's being a crip gang

Tell the truth I could really care less bout whether there are bloods or crips in NO seeing as how I don't live there, but if yall say it ain't, more power to yall

But hop on over here you'll see HELLA tree top piru's, s**t is way more than a neighborhood clique same with the rollin 60's and 20's. Then there's the Hoovers and Shotgun crips and other s**t like that
yall crippin and bloodin in d*ckies and nike boots out there?
 8 years ago '06        #85
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
d*ckies? nike boots? naw
n*ggas wear d*ckies to skool and dont nobody wear nike boots nomore, everyone got polo boots
well im wearing d*ckies right now and i aint never owned a pair of nike boots.

i was f**kin with u by the way
 8 years ago '10        #86
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 6718 6718
Damn dude is really trying to explain how Wayne could be banging like that....give it up homie. Wayne started rocking that red rag during the Carter I. You know, when he was a millionaire, had been rapping for X amount of years, and wasn't doing any street s**t. He has no set, can't B-walk, and is influencing cats the wrong way. Same goes for Gucci and all them.

Anyway....Nip is right. Dudes is frauds and started banging when it become convenient to do so. Wayne will throw a set, yell out soowhoo, and then hide behind security and fame if s**ts hit the fan. He's been doing it his whole career. Even if someone does call him out....he wouldn't respond and just keep fake bangin. That's the definition of a f**got lame. Straight up.

Last edited by Two02x3; 04-02-2010 at 04:08 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #87
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Stop Reading After That Then I Ran Thru The Post Seen Words That Started With S Getting Replace By 5s Which Only Internet Bangers Do That.

I Will Say This & Say This Only.....BLOODS DO NOT BANG THE FIVE!!! STOP MIXING GD & VL WAYS WITH CRIP & BLOOD WAYS,GOTDAMN!!!

Grown a.ss Men Banging The Wrong Way....This Aint Finna Be Class Gang Bangin 101 Now

Dumb @55 n!gg@ read'n is fundamental. I only sub 5/S on cuss words such as a.ss/@55, s**t/5h!t...see da difference? Now go back & read again & see if I upheld Wayne be'n Blood blind @55 n!gg@. 4 yo info Bloods, Crips, Folks & Vice Lords exist everywhere not just Cali & Chicago...but I digress.

It's clear u just hate da n!gg@ & never met him a day in yo life anyway. So continue 2 live in envy look'n @ da world through green eyes of jealousy n!ggette.
 8 years ago '06        #88
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ Insane Gangster Crips.

It Goin Be Some Babies That Aint Goin Like The Ring To That But That Rollin 20 Aint Active Like It Use To Be,That Kind Of Die Down Branch Out To Different Sets Or Whatever Plus n*ggas Get LBC 20s Mix Up With The LA 20s Which Are Bloods. Them Togan & Somoan n*ggas Out Ine LBC Been Beefin It Out.

But Yeah Wayne Got The Whole Country Thinking NO Full Of Bloods and Shyt. n*ggas Like "is it really bloods out there like wayne",Mayn You Get Out There and Its As Friendly As Can Be & Just Normal. Just Project & Wards....No Bloods & Crips None Of That.
LOL They gonna confuse yfc with the boys and girls club too..
 8 years ago '06        #89
space
space
space
 DominicanLou said:
well im wearing d*ckies right now and i aint never owned a pair of nike boots.

i was f**kin with u by the way
Whadup lou...

LOL @ nike bootz... off brands. Funny shyt is young niccaz dont realize they handing out the same time for the fake ones as the real ones.... and stupid niccaz putting their business up on the net. They don't even have to bump fools and take their picture for intelligence... they just log into myspace and facebook.

Please note...
TTP spread throughout the country, including Maryland. TTP in Maryland has its roots in a local gang which began in the Washington County Detention Center in Hagerstown, Maryland in about 1999. The gang was formed for mutual protection in response to the aggression of other inmates from Baltimore.

sur was f**king shyt up in the cut and around the cut... Niccas had to go an make up a gang to combat it.

I died when this shyt broke the news.

MD stomped that shyt out quick.

That has to be a sick feeling when niccas missrepresent they set...

Prolly why Nip felt he had to speak on it... he mighta got checked if he didn't respond properly.

I allways say if any change were to come to the black community it would have to start in LA. Seeing how far LA's influence has gone... seriously if catz could get it together and ride for the same cause...

check this out... i went to bermuda.... and they had blood and crips (graffiti at the bus stops) ... f**kING BERMUDA!!!! they don't even have guns!! im like wtf yall gang banging with knives rocks and sticks?? Doing rock byes on scooters I know they weren't catching fades... and they can't afford cars. Only the rich folk had em..

seriously tho... i never got the point of claiming gangs that don't claim you. Specially if you aint planning on going to prison. Showing out for the broads?? to get locked up around niccas??? dont' make sense.

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 04-02-2010 at 03:35 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #90
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:
LOL They gonna confuse yfc with the boys and girls club too..
Pretty Much....

AF1PIMPN said:
Dumb @55 n!gg@ read'n is fundamental. I only sub 5/S on cuss words such as a.ss/@55, s**t/5h!t...see da difference? Now go back & read again & see if I upheld Wayne be'n Blood blind @55 n!gg@. 4 yo info Bloods, Crips, Folks & Vice Lords exist everywhere not just Cali & Chicago...but I digress.

It's clear u just hate da n!gg@ & never met him a day in yo life anyway. So continue 2 live in envy look'n @ da world through green eyes of jealousy n!ggette.
....I Swear These Lil Wayne Fans Is The Dumbest Muthafuccas. Whats The Point Of Typing Like "y0 a55 i5 m1n3" Like A Teenage b**ch? What? You Cant Cuss Or Something.

And You Said You Was Grown? I Dont Believe No f**kin Man Over 18 Years Old Types Like That.

For Record,You Was Cosigning Wayne As A Blood With That "i wasnt there when he got blessed". n*ggas Dont Even Talk Like That When Getting Put On The Set. This Aint Knights Tales,Muthafucca.

Remove Wayne's Zipper From Your Mouth For A Change. Its Okay To Like His Music But To d*ckride His False Image & Praise Him Like Some god Is Not The Business.
 8 years ago '06        #91
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
being in a gang period = some joe s**t. YOU NEED THE SATISFACTION OF A BUNCH OF OTHER n*ggaZ WEARING THE SAME COLOR AS YOU?
 8 years ago '05        #92
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
n*ggas do say blessed, well on the east coast they do.
blessed in is basically like either gettin rocked int he forhead and gettin a bye to get in
.... At Believing East Coast Gang Bangers.

@ I Just Notice Shotgun Crips. These n*ggas Getting The Names Off StreetGangs.com and Half The Hoods On They List Havent Been Active Since The 70s & 80s.

I'm Starting To Notice....East Coast Bangers Are Internet Bangers Now.

@ Blessed....I'm Still Laughing At This One. n*ggas Making Gangs Like Churchs...They OGs Go By Pastors & Bishops.
 8 years ago '06        #93
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
.... At Believing East Coast Gang Bangers.

@ I Just Notice Shotgun Crips. These n*ggas Getting The Names Off StreetGangs.com and Half The Hoods On They List Havent Been Active Since The 70s & 80s.

I'm Starting To Notice....East Coast Bangers Are Internet Bangers Now.

@ Blessed....I'm Still Laughing At This One. n*ggas Making Gangs Like Churchs...They OGs Go By Pastors & Bishops.
Naw...... u know the 3xrs are still repping lol 4life. That ish is disgusting. Like diggin up graves to steal jewlry. I bet these niccas think all c n bs get along. Lol not everyone in la is feeling nips. I'm excited to see he got it poping witbhout a dre handout.

I wonder if anyone from fruit town in az correctional. Meh... weezy in 4 a wakeup call. I called it. Esse,s colorblind anyways...
 8 years ago '06        #94
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Fresh Whyte said:
Pretty Much....

....I Swear These Lil Wayne Fans Is The Dumbest Muthafuccas. Whats The Point Of Typing Like "y0 a55 i5 m1n3" Like A Teenage b**ch? What? You Cant Cuss Or Something.

And You Said You Was Grown? I Dont Believe No f**kin Man Over 18 Years Old Types Like That.

For Record,You Was Cosigning Wayne As A Blood With That "i wasnt there when he got blessed". n*ggas Dont Even Talk Like That When Getting Put On The Set. This Aint Knights Tales,Muthafucca.

Remove Wayne's Zipper From Your Mouth For A Change. Its Okay To Like His Music But To d*ckride His False Image & Praise Him Like Some god Is Not The Business.

N!gg@ u a joke...U all disgruntled like a jilted b!tch @ da alter on her period go'n hard on da internet try'n 2 prove your opinion on a n!gg@ as fact bcuz u feel a certain way bout him. N!gg@ don't nobody give a phuck bout what u preach'n. & dats yo issue if u don't like how I type hoe @55 n!gg@ & yet u type like a internet crip ----->"Muthafuccas"

Carry on wit your tirade though my n!ggette! "Gossip Is Not Gospel"
 8 years ago '06        #95
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Stop Reading After That Then I Ran Thru The Post Seen Words That Started With S Getting Replace By 5s Which Only Internet Bangers Do That.

I Will Say This & Say This Only.....BLOODS DO NOT BANG THE FIVE!!! STOP MIXING GD & VL WAYS WITH CRIP & BLOOD WAYS,GOTDAMN!!!

Grown a.ss Men Banging The Wrong Way....This Aint Finna Be Class Gang Bangin 101 Now

....Game & Jim Jones Made "Certified Gangstas" In 2002 For Game's "Westside Story" Independent album/Demo album. The Track Appear On Jim Jones's On My Way To Church Album But Didnt Feature Game,It Only Had Camron. So Dude Got Some Truth To That Post Cause "Bout It Bout It" With P Came Out 2003.
Actually Lil Flip on the original version of certified gangsta thats why Jim Jones mentions him in his verse and as much red in that video no way Game influenced dat s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #96
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4438 4438
 fresh whyte said:
... @ official list...what are you 12 or something.

I'm from los angeles,i know the gang life & the way wayne & baby present themselfs to the public as "bloods" aint legit. So if someone say "they a blood",you going believe them?

We could care less....a convo can go like this

baby: I'm blood,shawty
gang member: A blood huh? What set you from?
Baby: Cash money,believe dat
gang member: That aint no set,dumbass.

hahah
 04-02-2010, 04:52 PM         #97
Tecsect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
lil wayne fans got ethered on this one too
lil wayne fans dont care whether hes a blood or not, its his life hes putting himself at risk saying that if hes not one all this time. Haters do because its something for them to complain about
 04-02-2010, 05:16 PM         #98
PHANTOM TWIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Niccaz can say bloods/crips ain't in whatever part of the country, but alot of gangmembers migrated from cali and started their own sets in other parts of the county.
 8 years ago '08        #99
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
There are no crips and bloods in New Orleans

Baby and Wayne aren't bloods

and as far as people in New Orleans wearing bandannas go...

a Red "Soulja Rag" does not mean you're a blood and a blue "Soulja Rag" does not mean you're a crip... s**t, them n*ggas used to wear all colors back in the day

now if y'all want to get on the topic of them n*ggas from Cash Money, No Limit, those other record labels, and other n*ggas in New Orleans actually being what some of y'all would call "real n*ggas" then that's a whole different story from this crip and blood s**t
 8 years ago '05        #100
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 PHANTOM TWIN said:
Niccaz can say bloods/crips ain't in whatever part of the country, but alot of gangmembers migrated from cali and started their own sets in other parts of the county.
....Two Ways That Goes Down.

1).Dudes Going To Jail & Getting Transfered To Jails Out Of State. Getting Out & Telling They OGs On The Move They Finna Make On Branching Out The Gang & To Get A Okay From Them To Be Official.

2). Dude Is Outlaw(Banned) In His Own Hood,Not Wanted and Hood Is Saying "YOU NOT FROM US ANYMORE" But He Goes Outer State and Trys To Make A Hood Without A Official Okay To Do So By His Older Peers.

AF1PIMPN said:
N!gg@ u a joke...U all disgruntled like a jilted b!tch @ da alter on her period go'n hard on da internet try'n 2 prove your opinion on a n!gg@ as fact bcuz u feel a certain way bout him. N!gg@ don't nobody give a phuck bout what u preach'n. & dats yo issue if u don't like how I type hoe @55 n!gg@ & yet u type like a internet crip ----->"Muthafuccas"

Carry on wit your tirade though my n!ggette! "Gossip Is Not Gospel"
....I Put That For You Say Something But The Rest Of Your Post,I Couldnt Understand..

English My n*gga....ENGLISH PLLLLEEEEASEEEE!!!

nkflier23 said:
Yo, just because all that gang banging s**t started on the west coast don't mean they the master of it, like you gotta check wit them before you make a set.

How bout to come over here and try talkin slick bout they set name and s**t sayin they fake
....When I Make To A Trip To B-More. Give Some Streets Or Hoods & I'll Make Sure To Walk Thru & See.

@Yo, just because all that gang banging s**t started on the west coast don't mean they the master of it.

Are You f**kin Serious? So You Saying....For Hip Hop Example

Original: "Back Seat By Erykah Badu"
Remix: "Back Seat Remix By Erykah Badu Feat. Rick Ross"

So You Telling Me Erykah Dont Own The Remix To Her Own s**t? GIVE ME A f**kIN BREAK NOW....You Stans Of Another Level For Real.

@ you dont have to call your ogs & make a set.

If I'm From California & I'm From A Gang. I Move Outer State and I Got Dudes That Wanna Be Down On What I'm Reppin,You Saying I Dont Need To Call My OGs To Get A Okay From Them To Make A "Chapter" Of The Hood In That State? Wow....Just f**kin Wow....n*gga Get The f**k Off Gangland For Real.

Last edited by Fresh; 04-02-2010 at 06:17 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy