Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
wayne says hes a blood then says piru then damu which are all different s**t theres no way hes in all of them but who cares.
 8 years ago '05        #62
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,085 | Props total: 4220 4220
 8 years ago '05        #63
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 AF1PIMPN said:
1st & 4most Tune my fav 'rapper'
....I Stop Reading After That Then I Ran Thru The Post Seen Words That Started With S Getting Replace By 5s Which Only Internet Bangers Do That.

I Will Say This & Say This Only.....BLOODS DO NOT BANG THE FIVE!!! STOP MIXING GD & VL WAYS WITH CRIP & BLOOD WAYS,GOTDAMN!!!

Grown a.ss Men Banging The Wrong Way....This Aint Finna Be Class Gang Bangin 101 Now

6thward said:
....Game & Jim Jones Made "Certified Gangstas" In 2002 For Game's "Westside Story" Independent album/Demo album. The Track Appear On Jim Jones's On My Way To Church Album But Didnt Feature Game,It Only Had Camron. So Dude Got Some Truth To That Post Cause "Bout It Bout It" With P Came Out 2003.
 04-01-2010, 06:39 PM         #64
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Repeated for the slow ones. There are no real Blood or Crip sets in 504-uptown, downtown, da east, westbank. Now there maybe a few cats that rep a outta state set but thats it.
 8 years ago '06        #65
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
Had to reach in the archives.... song so old.. but very relevant.

[video - click to view]

Wanabees and wannacees.... same niccas crip walking when chronic 2k1 dropped claiming bloods round here. That mark shyt don't fly out west...

yall find out how real shyt is.... when homie hits the twilight zone shyt real out west of the sip.

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 04-01-2010 at 08:56 PM..
 04-01-2010, 09:32 PM         #66
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf you n*ggas arguin about? Wayne being a gangbanger? cmon yoh
 8 years ago '05        #67
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
if you 25 plus and you aint in a gang....and you start repping affiliaitiaons and false flagging you lame as f**k

seen some kid in my old neighborhood with a red rag around his fitted, little scrawny n*gga, i stopped my car and said "you blood" and the little n*gga said "G's up all day", mind you i live in south florida and when i was growing up there was nothing but island cliques and neighborhood crews definetly no damn crips and bloods, n*ggas aint even official with the s**t its a joke

s**t was f**king pathetic
 8 years ago '07        #68
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
:jay:
Is Wayne banging?

We off that
 8 years ago '09        #69
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 gmoney2141 said:
the thing that k!lls me though and i f**k with lil wayne but early in cash money career you tube it find pics on the web whatever you gotta do they was all rocking blue flags and them camo joints. They didn't start rocking the red flags till after juvinile left. but i could be wrong
yea all the pictures he somebody posted in the beginning of the thread but it dont matter either way this is what they wanna portray and they have money to protect themselves so its wateva
 04-02-2010, 12:35 AM         #70
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier23 said:
Wdf? It's a known fact that after katrina HELLA those wards were wiped out and hoods were destroyed. And during the reconstruction period after Katrina when they were relocating people from New Orleans people were coming in that were starting Blood and Crip sets. And the original N.O. wards started the little turf wars with them, so actually before Katrina there weren't any blood or crip sets but there definitely are now.
s**t actual Magnnolia project n*ggas said this s**t on Gangland

Notice how he really started reppin blood hard after Katrina hit, technically it is really possible that the blood sets that moved in took in his brother when N.O. was ravaged and that's the reason he started reppin so hard.

And I dont understand how these interviewing a.ss n*ggas find these og blood n*ggas and ask them if other n*ggas is blood or not like they know EVERY blood set in the U.S. which I highly doubt they do. Bloods may have originated in L.A. but s**t branched out allll over the states, thee even sets over here in Baltimore that I bet that n*gga never heard of.
This post is full of tom foolery. Stop speaking about New Orleans if all you know about my city is what you saw on Gangland and Lil Wayne videos. Please.
 8 years ago '05        #71
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
Wdf? It's a known fact that after katrina HELLA those wards were wiped out and hoods were destroyed. And during the reconstruction period after Katrina when they were relocating people from New Orleans people were coming in that were starting Blood and Crip sets. And the original N.O. wards started the little turf wars with them, so actually before Katrina there weren't any blood or crip sets but there definitely are now.
s**t actual Magnnolia project n*ggas said this s**t on Gangland

Notice how he really started reppin blood hard after Katrina hit, technically it is really possible that the blood sets that moved in took in his brother when N.O. was ravaged and that's the reason he started reppin so hard.

And I dont understand how these interviewing a.ss n*ggas find these og blood n*ggas and ask them if other n*ggas is blood or not like they know EVERY blood set in the U.S. which I highly doubt they do. Bloods may have originated in L.A. but s**t branched out allll over the states, thee even sets over here in Baltimore that I bet that n*gga never heard of.
.... @ This n*gga Said Gang Land. I'm Done,Its No Sense In Wasting Time On That Post.

Like 504Legend Said You Only Know Shyt From Gangland & Youtube. You Havent Step Foot In Los Angeles Or New Orleans,You Going Off False Information That You Think Is True Plus By The Avy Wayne Is Your Favorite. So The Truth You Reading You Dont Want To Take In and Its Okay But Funny As Hell....

I Forgot This Same n*gga I Was Agruing With About When Nicki First Came Out & He Said He Got The Stripper Edition DVD From His Sister. So Its No Point In Continuing This....

SURVEY SAYS...........STAN STATUS.
 8 years ago '08        #72
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17140 17140
Snoop's long lost son

Last edited by The N; 04-02-2010 at 12:58 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #73
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
RED EYESS been doin the rap thing for awhile an signed to label.......but he mostly links with B.g,and Juvenile. Thats how the Baby and Lil Wayne got connected with them and at one time Baby an dem had a problem cuz they pissed off Red Eyezz. In other words they extort rappers...that vacate down here...or wanna roam safe in the REAL MIAMI.
Found this on a dancehall forum....

Baby & Wayne got a history of being transformer azz n*ggas...I remember they was screaming Zoe Pound when they first moved to Miami after Katrina. So I dont see why n*ggas act like their false flagging is so suprising. & like Fresh Whyte keeps telling you n*ggas, you can call off the wolves if you feeding them...

Last edited by yumflip; 04-02-2010 at 12:59 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #74
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
Ima stan now? Lol that's funny how discussing something as simple as the gang affiliation of a rapper makes you a stan, truth is I would be doing the same thing if the topic was about Jeezy or Snoop or any other supposed gang affiliated rapper. Yall talkin bout me not steppin foot in NO, have yall n*ggas ever been to the NO? Because from the information you gave I don't see anything in there about you actually going to NO and going hood searching look for blood or crip sets, you said a couple of n*ggas that supposedly from the NO came on this site and said it -.-.

I would definitely take the credibility of a n*gga that's from the original Magnolia projects in a documentary over a couple n*ggas over the internet that very well might not even be or live in New Orleans.
.....You Is A Stan, You Just Went Off On People In Tyga & Wiz Beef Thread Cause They Said Spitta Was Better Off Leaving Wayne and You Had A b**ch-Fit In There

I Been To NO....I Have A Uncle That Stays There. I Been Around The Wards & Projects,They Dont Have That Blood & Crip s**t. Its Most About Ward Vs This Ward Or Projects Vs Projects and Each Might Rep A Rag But They Aint Bloods. I Mean How Can I Take Your Post Serious? You Said Uptown Was A Damn Gang Set.

This Is Coming From A Los Angeles n*gga,Yeah The Home Of Bloods & Crips. Aint None In The NO and The Way Wayne Shows Himself As A Blood Is All Wrong. He Dont Have A Blood Set....He Just Learn How To Rock His Rag Right & He Still Confused On Blood Or Piru.

If You Going Gang Bang Atleast Keep It Legit. I Mean In Houston They Have 52 Hoover Crips & Theres A 52 Hoover Crip In Los Angeles. You See How They Kept The Original Name? You Got n*ggas In Other States Putting They Remix On Gangs "Pookie Bank Bloods" and s**t.

I Mean You Sitting Here Discussing Gang Land Like What The Hell. They Are Not Giving You Full Details & Backgrounds On Bloods & Crips Or Any Hood. Thats Dry Snitchin On The Hoods Themselfs To Boardcast Codes & Stripes To Dumbass People Like You.

I See Too Many People Come In This Thread & Shoot Down Your Post & You Still Holdin Onto A Youtube Video,You Lost Son and For The Record...I Havent Seen You In A Gang Discussion In This Section,You Only Show Up When Wayne Name Comes Up.

Last edited by Fresh; 04-02-2010 at 01:09 AM..
 04-02-2010, 01:27 AM         #75
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier23 said:
Cuz you can obviously tell the future right n*gga? This n*gga obviously has the powers to tell that there ain't NEVER gon be no bloods or crips in the NO even thougggh you personally aren't from there but your relatives are -.-

Thats the websbite from a group developed when katrina first hit and it was in it's reconstruction phase

I mean I don't how many sources yall n*ggas need
Please stop the posts man. You are embarrassing yourself. I dont have to prove where I'm from to you. Why the f**k would I lie? Ask me whatever you want about New Orleans. I will be more than happy to school you. But when you try to front you make yourself look stupid.
 04-02-2010, 01:28 AM         #76
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier23 said:
I never said I believed uptown was a blood set, I just said that's what set wayne said he claimed since n*ggas said he never said his set name.

All that other stuff is tl;dr

n*gga, the way LA handles its gang and their rivalries aint the way every other set holds down their gangs. A piru set may be beefin wit a crip set over in LA but over here in Baltimore most tree top piru's are cool wit the rollin 60's. And also over here the tree top pirus aint beefin wit the rollin 20's, so if that n*gga wanted to have piru love and blood on him, it's possible. Cali may have started that gang s**t, but it branched out and took drastic changes.

You talkin bout going to NO to visit and s**t, and going around a few wards, n*gga have you been around EVERY ward in that city? s**t you could come to baltimore walk around the WHOLE north part and not see any sets, but cross over into the east or west parts or downtown and see hella them.

s**t and there's hardly any other gang discussions on this hip hop section, if there is I aint seen them. I even tried to start one when I mad a thread about og redrum, but ain't nobody pick up on it
I have
 8 years ago '05        #77
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
I never said I believed uptown was a blood set, I just said that's what set wayne said he claimed since n*ggas said he never said his set name.

All that other stuff is tl;dr

n*gga, the way LA handles its gang and their rivalries aint the way every other set holds down their gangs. A piru set may be beefin wit a crip set over in LA but over here in Baltimore most tree top piru's are cool wit the rollin 60's. And also over here the tree top pirus aint beefin wit the rollin 20's, so if that n*gga wanted to have piru love and blood on him, it's possible. Cali may have started that gang s**t, but it branched out and took drastic changes.

You talkin bout going to NO to visit and s**t, and going around a few wards, n*gga have you been around EVERY ward in that city? s**t you could come to baltimore walk around the WHOLE north part and not see any sets, but cross over into the east or west parts or downtown and see hella them.

s**t and there's hardly any other gang discussions on this hip hop section, if there is I aint seen them. I even tried to start one when I mad a thread about og redrum, but ain't nobody pick up on it
.....Thats Backward Bangin Then If Yo City Doing That. I Mean I Heard Rollin 20s Was Crips In Some States and Thing Is,Muthafuccas Heard Snoop Screaming That and Thats A f**kin Nickname For His Hood & I Aint Finna Put That Insane n*gga Hood Out There Like That.

I Walked Around,Kick It and Everybody I Know Or Met Knew I Was From Los Angeles & Was Asking Me Questions On How Bloods & Crips Act and They All Agree Its Just Like The Projects & Wards. These People Will Tell You "THERES NO BLOODS & CRIPS" Dont Believe What Baby & Wayne Is Saying and Even BG Has Said This and BG Was Like A Brother To Baby & Wayne. You Have People In Here Telling You But You Going Believe Wayne & You Wonder Why I Said You On Wayne Stan Status.

Whats Funny Is....The Gangs You Stated In Your City Is What Rappers Been Screaming Out.. I Bet Those So Call OGs Dont Even Know The Main Heads In LA From They Own Hood.

@ Tree Top Piru....n*ggas Listening To Too Much DJ Quik
 04-02-2010, 01:45 AM         #78
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier23 said:
n*gga that part you quoted was directed at Peterparker not ya stupid a.ss
Obviously if it was meant to be directed at you I would have quoted you then respond, but I didn't since PEter's post was right above mine and the contents of my posts corresponded to what he stated in his post
Now who looks dumb? It's one of us and it ain't me.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #79
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....Thats Backward Bangin Then If Yo City Doing That. I Mean I Heard Rollin 20s Was Crips In Some States and Thing Is,Muthafuccas Heard Snoop Screaming That and Thats A f**kin Nickname For His Hood & I Aint Finna Put That Insane n*gga Hood Out There Like That.

I Walked Around,Kick It and Everybody I Know Or Met Knew I Was From Los Angeles & Was Asking Me Questions On How Bloods & Crips Act and They All Agree Its Just Like The Projects & Wards. These People Will Tell You "THERES NO BLOODS & CRIPS" Dont Believe What Baby & Wayne Is Saying and Even BG Has Said This and BG Was Like A Brother To Baby & Wayne. You Have People In Here Telling You But You Going Believe Wayne & You Wonder Why I Said You On Wayne Stan Status.

Whats Funny Is....The Gangs You Stated In Your City Is What Rappers Been Screaming Out.. I Bet Those So Call OGs Dont Even Know The Main Heads In LA From They Own Hood.

@ Tree Top Piru....n*ggas Listening To Too Much DJ Quik
Don't even bother schooling this n*gga. I grew up in New Orleans and Long Beach. I know there aint no f**kin bloods and crips out there. Baby and Wayne actually got n*ggas believing that New Orleans is filled with bloods. And you're right about n*ggas claiming sets that rappers scream out

And nah Rollin 20s Crips is the official name out here in the beach. I've seen n*ggas claimin "Insane Gangster Crips" on the net too . I'm not even gonna get into how they just butchered our s**t.
 04-02-2010, 02:00 AM         #80
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
if you 25 plus and you aint in a gang....and you start repping affiliaitiaons and false flagging you lame as f**k

seen some kid in my old neighborhood with a red rag around his fitted, little scrawny n*gga, i stopped my car and said "you blood" and the little n*gga said "G's up all da
y", mind you i live in south florida and when i was growing up there was nothing but island cliques and neighborhood crews definetly no damn crips and bloods, n*ggas aint even official with the s**t its a joke

s**t was f**king pathetic

TOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNNNNY
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy