Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
post the rest of the interview
 8 years ago '10        #42
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Fresh Whyte said:
....SURVEY SAYS....THATS A LIE.

Baby Was Never A Blood & BG Spoke On This At A Green Lathern Interview When Game Called In & BG Said "Aint No Bloods Or Crips In The NO...We Only Had Projects & Wards".
That's the truth, but they did have the "Hotboys," and they wore red specifically for that reason.

Bloods and Crips DO NOT exist in Louisiana, and if you ever saw any, they listen to Lil Wayne and they're teenagers.
 04-01-2010, 01:52 AM         #43
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Two02x3 said:
If a Blood from LA exposes Wayne for what he is, aint nothing gonna happen to him. Most (B&C), will either pay it no mind or look the other way. Like someone else said, that's f**king up the money. I'm willing to bet one of them dudes in BWS thinks he's fake...someone around Quik, someone around Mack 10...etc. They just won't say it because it would mess up the cashflow. That's understandable. Just let the clown be a clown and do you.

I'm not even from LA and I know that they take this gangbang s**t serious. It's nothing to imitate if you aren't down like that. If you rocking something wrong, it could be a problem. Because Wayne is popular, paid and knows hella Bs and Cs, aint nobody real gonna say s**t. Not now or ever.....
Lil Wayne is just using the "blood" thing for his image.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

In 2007, he even put out a song called "Bandana On The Right Side"

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

What's really good???
 8 years ago '05        #44
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 nkflier23 said:
And k!ll the questioning of game being a real blood -.- the man has multiple videos of him going back to his compton hood wearing the same red outfit and red flag, there's not much more proof that you can get
...Every Video He Not In Compton Or His Hood. The One With Keyisha Cole,He In West Los Angeles,Way From Compton. In The "Put You On Game" Video,He Shot That Downtown Los Angeles.

You Have People That Dont Think Game Is A Real Blood Cause He Acts Funny But He On His Brother Rep. Thats Why He Get Respect Because Who He Family Too.

nkflier23 said:
Hell naw I don't believe those dates but that's a black rag in the 2000 pic

But anyway didn't wayne already say he's reppin that uptown set because they takin care of his lil brother or some sht like that?
..Uptown Is Not A Blood Set. If You Saying Uptown Bloods Is His Set Than Thats Faker Than A 3 Dollar Bill. People From NO Have Came In This Thread & Already Said. Theres No Bloods & Crips....So Your Point Has Been Shut Down.

And Yes That Is A Blue Rag,Not A Black One. I Believe It Cause In 1999 Wayne Was Rockin Blue Rags Cause This Video Came Out In 1999 For Debut Album "CrazyNDaLazDayz" By Tear Da Club Up Thugs of Three 6 Mafia.

[video - click to view]

@ Wayne Dipped In Blu With The Rag.....Haahahaha
 8 years ago '04        #45
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
I rock a blue rag but nothin like the hot boyz..nipseys that dude.
 04-01-2010, 02:57 AM         #46
BrCiNe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier23 said:
Hell naw I don't believe those dates but that's a black rag in the 2000 pic

But anyway didn't wayne already say he's reppin that uptown set because they takin care of his lil brother or some sht like that?

for thinking UPTOWN is a Blood Set....hahahahahahahahahahahahahah omg...too much

rumor is that weezy started rocking red after da crips caught him in florida on da false flaggin s**t......but supposely thatz why he started rockin red hard because cripz wasnt puttin up wit it.... anyone ever heard this story?

Last edited by BrCiNe; 04-01-2010 at 03:00 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #47
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 8121 8121
lol funny a.ss thread
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #48
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 genobee said:
baby been a real blood, thats why wanye claiming blood gang now.

Well from the New Orleans documentary i saw n*ggaz down there in New Orleans said they don't gang bang.
 8 years ago '06        #49
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Real talk the blood s**t with them started after they signed Mack10 I kno somebody who has been in that camp since the local 580 days and once the whole Blood s**t started popping off one of my potnas asked him whats the deal with that s**t and he basically said they just started doing that cuz they was cool with Mack 10 and kinda got fascinated with lifestyle.
 8 years ago '09        #50
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 francnad4 said:
So one blood and one crip has said something about Weezy repping blood to the max for years? 40 Glocc also said Weezy was in the car that day when he knew he wasnt. If a blood was to come out and say Weezy isnt a blood he would get alot of exposure, he could make alot of money off it. So why doesnt it happen? How can we sit here on a forum and say him and Baby are not a blood when bloods themselves are scared to do it even though they can get money and exposure off it or do they just not think that? Doesnt that speak for itself? Im not saying he is a blood, but the fact them n*ggaz arnt speaking out saying hes not a blood and hes fake when they could get money and exposure of it instantly speaks a 1000 words.
Chill u reaching it's more like who gives a f**k I mean there is tons of videos out there of bloods and crips saying they not official but its people like you that are fans thats not gonna care and still think their bloods. So its like wateva they'll just wait til they come to the hood. Which will never happen seriously tho when do these n*ggas have time to bang?
 04-01-2010, 08:07 AM         #51
gmoney2141 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like im not trying to start no posting war but people saying there aren't any bloods or crips in the NO i'm not from there so i can't say oh yea they out there or not but you never know where they are cuz all it takes is 1 to end up moving out there and then starting up they own set. somebody said they seen a gangland episode or something like that yea I saw one too on the bloods and they even said it up there the bloods moved around cuz people moved. s**t they was saying there aren't any bloods or crips in New York but that gangland episode put all them people in they sport when they said that there are bloods and crips in New York cuz people moved out there and was still banging. ya dig. but i ean like i said you can't really say there is or isn't unles you standing on that block right now
 04-01-2010, 08:11 AM         #52
gmoney2141 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 faceoffizhere said:
Chill u reaching it's more like who gives a f**k I mean there is tons of videos out there of bloods and crips saying they not official but its people like you that are fans thats not gonna care and still think their bloods. So its like wateva they'll just wait til they come to the hood. Which will never happen seriously tho when do these n*ggas have time to bang?
the thing that k!lls me though and i f**k with lil wayne but early in cash money career you tube it find pics on the web whatever you gotta do they was all rocking blue flags and them camo joints. They didn't start rocking the red flags till after juvinile left. but i could be wrong
 04-01-2010, 08:17 AM         #53
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People need to understand, these gangs are just as dangerous as the gangs in California. They may not have connections with the originators, but these gangs are deadly and will squeeze a trigger like any other gang.

Becoming a gang member is the easiest goal to accomplish in life (you don't even need a diploma). You're giving your life away to something much bigger than yourself. And, I'm sick of guys claiming they are in a gang, and they're always by themselves. (Did they miss the whole purpose of the word gang?) I like how California have the gangs organized, usually the whole neighborhood is representing one gang (I like that).
 8 years ago '04        #54
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 francnad4 said:
No i dont know, and i dont care whether Baby or Wayne are i came in here to see if there was some beef kicking off and all Nipsey Hussle said was 'Im not talking about Lil Wayne and i like his music'. What i do think is lame is people on forums acting like they know who is in gangs and who is not as if they are in the gang themselves. s**t is just lame.
if you from an area then you gonna know what kind of s**t is jumpin off there......
 8 years ago '04        #55
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 white-chocolate said:
Complex: Does it bother you at all when certain rappers like Lil Wayne or Jim Jones rep Bloods?

Nipsey Hussle: If you 35, 28, or 30 years old, and you decide you’re gonna pick up a rag and start bangin’, and you can look yourself in the mirror and you still feel like you’re a man? That’s cool, do your thing. My concern is the n*ggas that are really in the s**t. I’m more focused on giving solutions and inspiration more than anything. But to answer your question, I feel like it’s fraudulent. Straight up. If you ain’t put on to this s**t, you wasn’t courted on, you ain’t going to the back of the buildings to f!ght, your homies didn’t get put on, you not from a gang. Not only are you not from a gang, if you ain’t press a line and put in work, not necessarily k!ll nobody but you know, put yours on the line. It ain’t just you a Blood when it’s convenient, cause you got a camera and it looks cool. When you around 100 Crips, you still a Blood. When 40-Glocc and them run up on you, you still a Blood. And I ain’t talking about Wayne. I got respect for they movement and I like the dude as an artist. But I’m just saying on some gangbang s**t, when you go to the county jail and you walk in the court tank and it’s 50 of your enemies, you still gonna say the 60s (Rollin 60 Neighborhood Crips). Or you not a gangbanger. Your homies gonna hear about it, beat you up, kick you in your a.ss, and you was for nothin’. I know in the real world in this s**t, a lot of n*ggas wouldn’t make it. So like I said, it’s an overstanding I got about it. I look at it like these n*ggas is totally out of character.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by marcchrome; 04-01-2010 at 08:44 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #56
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
1st & 4most Tune my fav 'rapper' & I grew up on CMB/No Limit but I can also speak on dis 5h!t wit objectivity w/o be'n biased. It's well known dat N.O. donned all color bandannas(soulja rags) 2 match their fit(Tees, Bauds & Soulja Rees) back in da g. I wasn't there when them n!gg@s got blessed in/put down so I can't call 'em real or fake but I agree wholeheartedly wit what Nipsey said about just start'n 2 claim a gang @ a certain age & stage in yo life.

I grew up Blood since 12 & now I'm grown, older, wiser & no longer bang'n but still affiliated. We grew up on S.O.S(Smash On Site) when u saw a rival n!gg@s. I feel if u ain't grow up in dis 5h!t bang'n @ da school yard, malls, dances, games, etc. then u shouldn't wait til u get grown & rich 2 be gang affiliated.

Free Tunechi
 8 years ago '10        #57
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9899 9899
*HandClaps*

Encore...

Edit:Jim Jones...Wayne...all these other n*ggas didnt come out that red closet until Game aka "certified gangstas"

i wanna here a track that came out before that...that has these n*ggas goin hard like they are now

Last edited by USC; 04-01-2010 at 08:54 AM..
 04-01-2010, 08:59 AM         #58
gmoney2141 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
1st & 4most Tune my fav 'rapper' & I grew up on CMB/No Limit but I can also speak on dis 5h!t wit objectivity w/o be'n biased. It's well known dat N.O. donned all color bandannas(soulja rags) 2 match their fit(Tees, Bauds & Soulja Rees) back in da g. I wasn't there when them n!gg@s got blessed in/put down so I can't call 'em real or fake but I agree wholeheartedly wit what Nipsey said about just start'n 2 claim a gang @ a certain age & stage in yo life.

I grew up Blood since 12 & now I'm grown, older, wiser & no longer bang'n but still affiliated. We grew up on S.O.S(Smash On Site) when u saw a rival n!gg@s. I feel if u ain't grow up in dis 5h!t bang'n @ da school yard, malls, dances, games, etc. then u shouldn't wait til u get grown & rich 2 be gang affiliated.

Free Tunechi
:agreement6:
real talk right there.
 8 years ago '04        #59
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
This is HipHop today. Everybody scared to speak they mind.. This is one reason why 50's reign ended imo. These new n*ggas afraid of callin out bafoonery..
 8 years ago '06        #60
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
 JayDawn said:
*HandClaps*

Encore...

Edit:Jim Jones...Wayne...all these other n*ggas didnt come out that red closet until Game aka "certified gangstas"

i wanna here a track that came out before that...that has these n*ggas goin hard like they are now

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy