Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #21
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
who gives a yall nigaz really care bout who in a gang...... and some of yall think weezy is cooler cause he says soo woo :disdain2:
 8 years ago '05        #22
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Junior G said:
If Wayne wasn't a real blood...don't you think real Blood n*ggaz would of had his head by now?
...Money Pays You Protection. How Many Times Do I Have To Say?:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #23
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 francnad4 said:
So one blood and one crip has said something about Weezy repping blood to the max for years? 40 Glocc also said Weezy was in the car that day when he knew he wasnt. If a blood was to come out and say Weezy isnt a blood he would get alot of exposure, he could make alot of money off it. So why doesnt it happen? How can we sit here on a forum and say him and Baby are not a blood when bloods themselves are scared to do it even though they can get money and exposure off it or do they just not think that? Doesnt that speak for itself? Im not saying he is a blood, but the fact them n*ggaz arnt speaking out saying hes not a blood and hes fake when they could get money and exposure of it instantly speaks a 1000 words.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by supervillain; 03-31-2010 at 07:25 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #24
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3705 3705
^^^^^^ your answer...^^^^

francnad4 said:
So one blood and one crip has said something about Weezy repping blood to the max for years? 40 Glocc also said Weezy was in the car that day when he knew he wasnt. If a blood was to come out and say Weezy isnt a blood he would get alot of exposure, he could make alot of money off it. So why doesnt it happen? How can we sit here on a forum and say him and Baby are not a blood when bloods themselves are scared to do it even though they can get money and exposure off it or do they just not think that? Doesnt that speak for itself? Im not saying he is a blood, but the fact them n*ggaz arnt speaking out saying hes not a blood and hes fake when they could get money and exposure of it instantly speaks a 1000 words.

You never been 2 cali. THey paying for their pass and the right to be blood mascots. And you still will never see them niccas in the hub. Thats why the only niccaz trying to expose em is rocking blue. Why you gonna destroy your cash cow. When you can extort them for protection.. in and out the pen.

Shytz real in arizona.... and ima leave it there. Nipsey spoke the truth. And kept it politically nuetral. He can't diss the hottest nicca and create a fan base. Hell even snoop tried to check them niccas and ended up retracting like a b**ch. Can't f**k your entertainment money for street cred. And waynes fanbase is stupid large....

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 03-31-2010 at 09:12 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #25
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8633 8633
Nipsey backed away from calling Wayne a fake blood that he is because the industry is fake and its entertainment and all about making money he didn't wanna f**k up the money he could possibly get with Wayne
 03-31-2010, 09:24 PM         #26
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones was flagging when Nipsey was in diapers.

Blood gang.
 03-31-2010, 09:51 PM         #27
BrCiNe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
^^^^^^ your answer...^^^^

You never been 2 cali. THey paying for their pass and the right to be blood mascots. And you still will never see them niccas in the hub. Thats why the only niccaz trying to expose em is rocking blue. Why you gonna destroy your cash cow. When you can extort them for protection.. in and out the pen.

Shytz real in arizona.... and ima leave it there. Nipsey spoke the truth. And kept it politically nuetral. He can't diss the hottest nicca and create a fan base. Hell even snoop tried to check them niccas and ended up retracting like a b**ch. Can't f**k your entertainment money for street cred. And waynes fanbase is stupid large....

we gonna see how much blood in and blood out he be when he in Arizona.....lets see if he request general pop. over there........

some real bloods been tryin 2 expose weezy but they aint doing a good job yet....some bldz dont f**k wit weezy......he cant go around all of dem.....
 03-31-2010, 09:55 PM         #28
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is The Game a real Blood?
 8 years ago '05        #29
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Thee504Legend said:
....He Riding His Brother Rep But The n*gga Sticks By The Code That He Was Learn To Follow.
 03-31-2010, 09:59 PM         #30
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....He Riding His Brother Rep But The n*gga Sticks By The Code That He Was Learn To Follow.
I heard Game's family are Crips.
 8 years ago '05        #31
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Thee504Legend said:
I heard Game's family are Crips.
....I Know His Mom Is A Crip But I Dont Know About His Pops. His Brother Fase Got Put On His Hood When They Move To Compton and Game Followed His Brother.
 03-31-2010, 10:06 PM         #32
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Word
 03-31-2010, 10:18 PM         #33
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what the hell was Wayne doing riding around LA when 40 Glocc stopped him? I know he's sweet but I didnt know he was that dumb.
 8 years ago '04        #34
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,698 | Props total: 537 537
 Fresh Whyte said:
... @ Official List...What Are You 12 Or Something.

I'm From Los Angeles,I Know The Gang Life & The Way Wayne & Baby Present Themselfs To The Public As "Bloods" Aint Legit. So If Someone Say "They A Blood",You Going Believe Them?

We Could Care Less....A Convo Can Go Like This

Baby: I'm Blood,Shawty
Gang Member: A Blood Huh? What Set You From?
Baby: Cash Money,Believe Dat
Gang Member: That Aint No Set,Dumbass.

Pretty much... the blood talk wasn't happenin when he first came on the scene but now it is.. s**ts hilarious

Thee504Legend said:
n*gga is a transformer.. Went to AVC(Antelope valley college) with ole boy in 2000.. he was a blood/rip when it was convient.. Then he got caught slipping by some Hoover n*ggas at the park for that transforming s**t...

None the less, like its been said many times before and as someone has noted in this thread.. You gotta pay for your image.. You wanna be a gangsta and you want hood passes to be marketable... Well you gotta pay.. s**ts not free... You putting money on someones books.. You laudering someones money... Someone is eating off your image..

And the reason why no bloods and real rips is calling them out... because "real gangstas" dont go to youtube/wshh etc. to talk about what they going to do... Are who real and who not... hahaha a n*gga that got priors or got warrants are not going to risk making threats to have shown all over the net...
 8 years ago '10        #35
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,590 | Props total: 6704 6704
If a Blood from LA exposes Wayne for what he is, aint nothing gonna happen to him. Most (B&C), will either pay it no mind or look the other way. Like someone else said, that's f**king up the money. I'm willing to bet one of them dudes in BWS thinks he's fake...someone around Quik, someone around Mack 10...etc. They just won't say it because it would mess up the cashflow. That's understandable. Just let the clown be a clown and do you.

I'm not even from LA and I know that they take this gangbang s**t serious. It's nothing to imitate if you aren't down like that. If you rocking something wrong, it could be a problem. Because Wayne is popular, paid and knows hella Bs and Cs, aint nobody real gonna say s**t. Not now or ever.....
 8 years ago '08        #36
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 Fresh Whyte said:
... @ Official List...What Are You 12 Or Something.

I'm From Los Angeles,I Know The Gang Life & The Way Wayne & Baby Present Themselfs To The Public As "Bloods" Aint Legit. So If Someone Say "They A Blood",You Going Believe Them?

We Could Care Less....A Convo Can Go Like This

Baby: I'm Blood,Shawty
Gang Member: A Blood Huh? What Set You From?
Baby: Cash Money,Believe Dat
Gang Member: That Aint No Set,Dumbass.

8 years ago '06        #37
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
They was shooting a video in Cali Spider Loc spoke on why they didnt really hack them up when they got caught with 40 Glocc.
 03-31-2010, 10:32 PM         #38
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bloods and Crips are all over the country (even in other countries). You can't stop this s**t, California has no control over this.
 03-31-2010, 10:35 PM         #39
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not about Cali controlling it as much as its about paying homage. Don't try to be apart of something if you dont know or respect the history of it.
 03-31-2010, 10:38 PM         #40
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
It's not about Cali controlling it as much as its about paying homage. Don't try to be apart of something if you dont know or respect the history of it.
A gang is just a group of people. How do you think the East Coast Bloods were started? They took the name and ran with it.

I respect people who are making money, that should be the number one goal of a gang. If they are making millions, I don't give f**k what the name is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy