Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
31825 pageviews
148 comments

white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Complex: Does it bother you at all when certain rappers like Lil Wayne or Jim Jones rep Bloods?

Nipsey Hussle: If you 35, 28, or 30 years old, and you decide youíre gonna pick up a rag and start banginí, and you can look yourself in the mirror and you still feel like youíre a man? Thatís cool, do your thing. My concern is the n*ggas that are really in the s**t. Iím more focused on giving solutions and inspiration more than anything. But to answer your question, I feel like itís fraudulent. Straight up. If you ainít put on to this s**t, you wasnít courted on, you ainít going to the back of the buildings to f!ght, your homies didnít get put on, you not from a gang. Not only are you not from a gang, if you ainít press a line and put in work, not necessarily k!ll nobody but you know, put yours on the line. It ainít just you a Blood when itís convenient, cause you got a camera and it looks cool. When you around 100 Crips, you still a Blood. When 40-Glocc and them run up on you, you still a Blood. And I ainít talking about Wayne. I got respect for they movement and I like the dude as an artist. But Iím just saying on some gangbang s**t, when you go to the county jail and you walk in the court tank and itís 50 of your enemies, you still gonna say the 60s (Rollin 60 Neighborhood Crips). Or you not a gangbanger. Your homies gonna hear about it, beat you up, kick you in your a.ss, and you was for nothiní. I know in the real world in this s**t, a lot of n*ggas wouldnít make it. So like I said, itís an overstanding I got about it. I look at it like these n*ggas is totally out of character.
The Dudeness gave props

148 comments for "Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation"

03-31-2010, 04:59 PM         #2
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga held his tongue cleary. He didnt diss Wayne and Jimmy like he could have.
The Dudeness gave props

03-31-2010, 05:02 PM         #3
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea, i was expecting Nipsey to GO IN...he kinda did, but he didnt. oh well...
 8 years ago '06        #4
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
LOL n*gga said "they fake...but.. nah"

He did hold back but I can respect that just for the simple fact that he is up and coming and that type of talk aint necessary. And EVERYBODY knows lil wayne ain't no real blood. n*gga got the rag through affiliation. Them n*ggas was f**kin with Mack 10 and maybe Mack 10 put them n*ggas on and they ran with it.
The Dudeness gave props

8 years ago '05        #5
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
 francnad4 said:
All he said about lil wayne was that he wasnt talking about him and likes his music didn't mention Jim Jones either, title fail.
Maybe you should read the QUESTION lol just saying...
 8 years ago '09        #6
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 723 723
nipsey that nicca
 8 years ago '07        #7
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 Da Realness said:
LOL n*gga said "they fake...but.. nah"

He did hold back but I can respect that just for the simple fact that he is up and coming and that type of talk aint necessary. And EVERYBODY knows lil wayne ain't no real blood. n*gga got the rag through affiliation. Them n*ggas was f**kin with Mack 10 and maybe Mack 10 put them n*ggas on and they ran with it.
baby been a real blood, thats why wanye claiming blood gang now.
 8 years ago '05        #8
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 genobee said:
baby been a real blood, thats why wanye claiming blood gang now.
....SURVEY SAYS....THATS A LIE.

Baby Was Never A Blood & BG Spoke On This At A Green Lathern Interview When Game Called In & BG Said "Aint No Bloods Or Crips In The NO...We Only Had Projects & Wards".
The Dudeness gave props

03-31-2010, 05:36 PM         #9
BrCiNe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Weezy claim dat blood when he locked up in Arizona???......:disdain2:
 03-31-2010, 05:37 PM         #10
BrCiNe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Fresh Whyte said:

Baby Was Never A Blood & BG Spoke On This At A Green Lathern Interview When Game Called In & BG Said "Aint No Bloods Or Crips In The NO...We Only Had Projects & Wards".
 8 years ago '07        #11
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

you right, just did some googling
 03-31-2010, 05:41 PM         #12
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 francnad4 said:
Really thats how you back your statement up? Okkkkkk Mr.Blood Gangbanger who has a list of official bloods.
C'mon son you must be dense or 12 years old. Everybody from the West knows Baby and Wayne aint Bloods. And everybody from the South knows New Orleans dont have Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, MS13, Vice Lords or any other traditional gang. People rep their hoods, wards and projects.
 8 years ago '07        #13
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Thee504Legend said:
C'mon son you must be dense or 12 years old. Everybody from the West knows Baby and Wayne aint Bloods. And everybody from the South knows New Orleans dont have Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, MS13, Vice Lords or any other traditional gang. People rep their hoods, wards and projects.
you right, i remember seeing that gangland documentary on WSHH a while back. Them dudes grimmy down there tho.

Last edited by genobee; 03-31-2010 at 05:45 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #14
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 francnad4 said:
Really thats how you back your statement up? Okkkkkk Mr.Blood Gangbanger who has a list of official bloods.
... @ Official List...What Are You 12 Or Something.

I'm From Los Angeles,I Know The Gang Life & The Way Wayne & Baby Present Themselfs To The Public As "Bloods" Aint Legit. So If Someone Say "They A Blood",You Going Believe Them?

We Could Care Less....A Convo Can Go Like This

Baby: I'm Blood,Shawty
Gang Member: A Blood Huh? What Set You From?
Baby: Cash Money,Believe Dat
Gang Member: That Aint No Set,Dumbass.

8 years ago '07        #15
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
 Fresh Whyte said:
... @ Official List...What Are You 12 Or Something.

I'm From Los Angeles,I Know The Gang Life & The Way Wayne & Baby Present Themselfs To The Public As "Bloods" Aint Legit. So If Someone Say "They A Blood",You Going Believe Them?

We Could Care Less....A Convo Can Go Like This

Baby: I'm Blood,Shawty
Gang Member: A Blood Huh? What Set You From?
Baby: Cash Money,Believe Dat
Gang Member: That Aint No Set,Dumbass.

8 years ago '08        #16
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 francnad4 said:
No i dont know, and i dont care whether Baby or Wayne are i came in here to see if there was some beef kicking off and all Nipsey Hussle said was 'Im not talking about Lil Wayne and i like his music'. What i do think is lame is people on forums acting like they know who is in gangs and who is not as if they are in the gang themselves. s**t is just lame.
n*gga, all this s**t is common knowledge....do some research and you wouldn't feel so stupid...cuz from your post i know you feel alil perplexed..
 8 years ago '05        #17
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 francnad4 said:
But why has it never happened? Why has a blood never said they are not bloods? Are they really that scared of Baby and Wayne if they are not bloods to not speak out about it? You see bloods and crips dissing rappers all the time. Why not Wayne and Baby? Bloods are pus*ys? Who knows..
...40 Glocc Been Exposing This n*gga. You Had A OG Blood n*gga From LA By The Name Of T Rodgers Saying Wayne Wasnt Official.

You Looking For Another Blood Rapper To Diss Wayne? Half The n*gga In This Business Aint Even Official Gang Members. This Is All Entertainment & These n*ggas Like Baby & Wayne Are Actors In It....

The Reason You Dont See Lil Wayne & Baby In A Body Bag Because Money Can Protect You Whereever You Go.

Now What Bloods & Crips You Seen Dissing Rappers? Turn MTV & BET Off and Do Some Research Before You Get Caught Up In What These Rappers Is Saying.

I Understand What Nipsey Is Saying...You Respect His Music But You Dont Respect His Image. Take Away This Blood Image From Wayne & Baby and These n*ggas Would Be More Respected By Street n*ggas But Since They "Faking It To Make It". Dude Shake They Head At What They Doing Cause Now Making Gang Bangin As "Its The Life To Be" Its Easy...
 8 years ago '09        #18
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,225 | Props total: 19334 19334
^this is galaxy or a huge wayne stan
 8 years ago '09        #19
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,384 | Props total: 17535 17535
nipsey knows the gangs he grew up in the 60's
 8 years ago '05        #20
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6956 6956
If Wayne wasn't a real blood...don't you think real Blood n*ggaz would of had his head by now?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now