Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 MrTripleDouble said:
MONTA>MVP

I guess being an MVP don't mean sh*t when MONTA pwns you

Great sarcasm nonetheless
your up in here like a lebron crusader... like a cheerleader... your taking this personal... and its really comical, keep it up
 8 years ago '06        #22
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Black Magick said:
LBJ is in his seventh year, and so far, he's done a great job in his first 7 years. Especially considering that he came right out of high school. The guy has been 20+, 5+, 5+ for his entire career. If he rings a championship this year or even next year, then that pretty much solidifies his place as the best player since MJ. For LBJ to LEAD his team to a title at the age of 25 is gonna say a lot. Jordan did it at 27 and Kobe did it at 30, so give the man his props if does it soon.
Everything except the Kobe part. He co-piloted the 3-peat ship...LeBron's numbers are crazy. He hasn't even maxed out yet as far as development in his game and still wrecking shop. I think he gets even better and with that, I think he wins multiple championships. I'm talking 3/4 in a row...That's all just speculation but its possible and/or probable.
 8 years ago '09        #23
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3577 3577
I had to laugh at this s**t.
 8 years ago '09        #24
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3577 3577
 SHOWTIME said:
your up in here like a lebron crusader... like a cheerleader... your taking this personal... and its really comical, keep it up

8 years ago '09        #25
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 384 384
he starts out by saying "regular season" :disdain2:
 8 years ago '09        #26
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 384 384
 hood135 said:
Stopped reading after the first sentence....
exactly
 8 years ago '06        #27
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Black Magick said:
I'm not gonna try to DISCREDIT the first 3 that Kobe won, because a ring is a ring. But if you want to put Kobe in the same class as someone like MJ, then the only one that really counts is the one from the 09 season because he was without a doubt THE MAN on that team.
That was the reason for my statement on Kobe. No hating or any of that.

I didn't take it as hate. I just see it differently. I remember it as Shaq and Kobe or Kobe and Shaq. Both of them shouldered the load. Shaq was the most dominant and was the king of making the most high percentage shot in basketball. Didn't make him the best out of the two, just the biggest key to their team winning. Kobe shouldn't be slighted because of that. His buckets, rebs, stls, ast were just as meaningful.
 8 years ago '06        #28
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
 akademiks said:
I didn't hear this guy mention a single reason other than PER for why he thinks Lebron is the best since Jordan.

Do I really think a stat-nerd who MADE UP this stat and flaunts it around like it's the end-all, be-all of basketball metric should even have a voice?

This dude every season talks about some mythical "PER title" that hardly anyone gives a damn about.
woooooooooooow u used to try and swear by his TSP but now that it ain't about kobe u throw it out the window

tsp and per are both bulls**t...told u this about a year ago

anyway to oringial thread...lebron hasn't passed kobe on all time list (obciously...only played half the seasons) but i agree to an extent.I see lebron goin down as 1-5 all time and kobe/duncan/shaq 5 through 10 who were all considered best after jordan retired until lebron came
 8 years ago '09        #29
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Not even discussing this any more until the playoffs are over.
 8 years ago '04        #30
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 hood135 said:
Shaq was the most dominant and was the king of making the most high percentage shot in basketball. Didn't make him the best out of the two, just the biggest key to their team winning.
Your opinion just became null and void after that foolish statement.

Last edited by aldo; 03-31-2010 at 09:05 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #31
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I can't stand reading John Hollinger anyway, his Power Rankings want to make me shoot myself. He always has the Mavericks like 14th or 15th. Clearly a dumbass. His formula is really worth that much to ESPN?
 8 years ago '04        #32
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 philly337 said:
woooooooooooow u used to try and swear by his TSP but now that it ain't about kobe u throw it out the window

tsp and per are both bulls**t...told u this about a year ago

anyway to oringial thread...lebron hasn't passed kobe on all time list (obciously...only played half the seasons) but i agree to an extent.I see lebron goin down as 1-5 all time and kobe/duncan/shaq 5 through 10 who were all considered best after jordan retired until lebron came

LMAO.. Is that what you do now? Intentionally misremember posts to try and get your point across? I never "swore" by TS%, I just think it's the best metric for culminating 3 point %, free throw % and 2 point fg%. I just said it was a better alternative to FG%, which you were using as the holy grail of deciding how good of a shooter a player is. FG% pretty much outdated in today's game given how big of a factor the 3 point shot is.

Hollinger uses PER to essentially decide who the best player is, which is asinine at best.
 8 years ago '09        #33
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 akademiks said:
I didn't hear this guy mention a single reason other than PER for why he thinks Lebron is the best since Jordan.

Do I really think a stat-nerd who MADE UP this stat and flaunts it around like it's the end-all, be-all of basketball metric should even have a voice?

This dude every season talks about some mythical "PER title" that hardly anyone gives a damn about.
Exactly

Am I going to listen to a n*gga behind a desk wearing a suit or the player who actually is the GOAT?

:hmm:
 8 years ago '09        #34
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Black Magick said:
Yeah, true. IMO, you can't count those 3 rings when you're talking about being compared to someone like an MJ who was without a shadow of a doubt the leader of all 6 championship Bulls teams. There wasn't even an equal. The same situation Kobe was in last year....
Dont count the 3 but Kobe been to 3 finals since Bron been into the league and still has 1 more ring than him even since he been in the league...
and Bron is yet to win an NBA finals game

8 years ago '09        #35
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Black Magick said:
Well...the writer for the article got paid for his opinion, no one on here does. So it sounds like the writer won.
But the player (GOAT aka MJ) got paid more than the writer and actually played the game... so it looks like I win.
 8 years ago '06        #36
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 aldo said:
Your opinion just became null and void after that foolish statement.
How so? Shaq presented the biggest match-up problem because of his size and not necessarily his skill. Why wouldn't he put up crazy numbers if we're going to him every time down and telling him to score it over small defenders?

So as far as that is concerned, everyone would run an offense through Shaq and in no way should anything be taken away from how great Kobe was on those teams though. He played facilitator and playmaker throughout. He made big shot after big shot. And in many cases, he carried the team when Shaq couldn't be on the floor because of 'hack a Shaq' or him just being in foul trouble.

Out of the two during those years, Kobe was the best basketball player, but Shaq owned the match-up advantage. I think they were equally as important to those championship teams.
 8 years ago '06        #37
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Black Magick said:
Yeah, true. IMO, you can't count those 3 rings when you're talking about being compared to someone like an MJ who was without a shadow of a doubt the leader of all 6 championship Bulls teams. There wasn't even an equal. The same situation Kobe was in last year....
I see what you're saying. I still think its some general discrediting going on though (not necessarily you). Its not Kobe's fault that he played with a great big and MJ didn't either. And we'll never know what Kobe would have done without Shaq back then. Its all just left to speculation but the thing is, the fact that Kobe played with another great makes him a lesser player in some people's eyes. I don't get that.
 8 years ago '09        #38
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Black Magick said:
Nah, you lost because MJ and the writer got paid and you didn't, but you swear up and down that one of them is wrong and you're right. They have the $$$$ for their opinion, whether right or wrong and you don't.
Nah I didnt lost becuase im on Boxden not expecting to get paid for my opinion. I'll just get paid for my knowledge by betting on sports.

Who says John Hollinger is a certified person who we can respect his opinion anyways? I could go and debate that Hollinger cat and win, if he gettin paid then I will congratulate him. He can make up his little PER stat but it is very skewed and flawed..

and Hollingers only reason for saying Bron is better is becuase of PER, nothing else.
 8 years ago '05        #39
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 akademiks said:

/thread
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #40
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
Honestly, Kobe would have been LBJ without Shaq. Putting up crazy stats but not winning rings.

You seen what he did without Shaq.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy