Get 25% off Your Sprint Bill (NO SERO)

most viewed right now
 114
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
77 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
172 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #321
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15536 15536
It will go thru but they won't email u on your personal email, they will email that fake email...I did mine semi legit (had given my cousins college email id) but the only thing they send you is an email saying its been accepted and will take 1-2 billing cycles to take effect, they don't tell u to click a link etc to activate it

My suggestion is wait a few days then call them and ask to see if the changes have been applied
 11-14-2011, 11:37 AM         #322
Dmooney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright this seems like a very good deal. I have been shopping around for a cell phone carrier that has the Iphone, so I don't have sprint yet. However, when and if I get sprint my plan of attack is this. Does anybody know if this can be appied on top of the Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program?

1.

2. Use this information
Sprint Employee Email Address:
Last 3 Digits of Employee ID (CID): 383
3. Purchase the IPhone 4s, with the "Everything Plus™ Data 500" for $59.99 plus the $10.00 Data fee, totaling at $69.99/Month.
4. Then apply for the 25% discount.

If I can appiy the 25% discount on top of the Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program, I should only pay $52.49 plus tax.
What do you guys think?
 11-14-2011, 05:38 PM         #323
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dmooney said:
Alright this seems like a very good deal. I have been shopping around for a cell phone carrier that has the Iphone, so I don't have sprint yet. However, when and if I get sprint my plan of attack is this. Does anybody know if this can be appied on top of the Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program?

1.

2. Use this information
Sprint Employee Email Address:
Last 3 Digits of Employee ID (CID): 383
3. Purchase the IPhone 4s, with the "Everything Plus™ Data 500" for $59.99 plus the $10.00 Data fee, totaling at $69.99/Month.
4. Then apply for the 25% discount.

If I can appiy the 25% discount on top of the Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program, I should only pay $52.49 plus tax.
What do you guys think?

They dont stack my n*gga. One or the other.
 7 years ago '04        #324
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,863 | Props total: 6900 6900
discounts dont stack, cant be too greedy
 11-19-2011, 12:51 PM         #325
Dmooney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
discounts dont stack, cant be too greedy
Are you sure. The reason is, the friends and referal program doesn't take a percent off. They are more of a cheaper rate. Doesn't really matter, I will know soon enough.
 6 years ago '04        #326
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,863 | Props total: 6900 6900
 Dmooney said:
Are you sure. The reason is, the friends and referal program doesn't take a percent off. They are more of a cheaper rate. Doesn't really matter, I will know soon enough.
if they did stack, id still be on sprint lol
 6 years ago '11        #327
86'd 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 8331 8331
Sprint now requires actual employee verification for business discounts. Even if you apply for it online, you have to send them your work info. If your already on a discount then you're good to go, but if not, you wont be able to get work discounts unless you can actually prove that you work there.
 12-08-2011, 11:42 AM         #328
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sprint LTE said:
Sprint now requires actual employee verification for business discounts. Even if you apply for it online, you have to send them your work info. If your already on a discount then you're good to go, but if not, you wont be able to get work discounts unless you can actually prove that you work there.
Pretty much what I thought. Did all the stuff suggested in this thread and nothing worked. Just got my bill a few days ago, a month after trying this an the discount never showed up in my account.

I guess u should have done this a long time ago. Has anyone recently had success with this?
 6 years ago '06        #329
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
it says it starts your 2 year agreement over
 6 years ago '06        #330
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
and you have to respond to the email they send

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #331
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
right now it says that its not working. it says that they cant recognize the name. is it down or is something wrong with it at this time. it said to try later so ima do that. im trying to get my friend signed up
 6 years ago '08        #332
Slicedadon 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 701 701
I just ordered an Iphone and will be paying $80 a month, does this still work? Are there any other Email addresses I should try? Thanks in advance.
 6 years ago '08        #333
Slicedadon 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 701 701
Bumpppp
 6 years ago '07        #334
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,979 | Props total: 1568 1568
bumpp
 6 years ago '05        #335
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
Would this work with a wells fargo email
 6 years ago '06        #336
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
it might^ but it seems like it is much harder to get discounts now. mine was easy to do, but this was also over 2 years ago
 6 years ago '11        #337
invaderchin 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 2886 2886
i just thought about something...how the fu*k will this work when they're speaking to you as Mr. John Doe but your work email is


this sh*t must not work anymore...

somebody's had to catch on @ sprint after 2 years

if not.....take it
 6 years ago '06        #338
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
 invaderchin said:
i just thought about something...how the fu*k will this work when they're speaking to you as Mr. John Doe but your work email is


this sh*t must not work anymore...

somebody's had to catch on @ sprint after 2 years

if not.....take it
when u do it your work email is your actual name @wachovia.com.
 6 years ago '11        #339
invaderchin 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 2886 2886
 layzie8171 said:
when u do it your work email is your actual name @wachovia.com.
o

 6 years ago '07        #340
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,979 | Props total: 1568 1568
bumppp
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Thanos Or Darkseid
143 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy