Get 25% off Your Sprint Bill (NO SERO)

most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #301
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
Man i tried doing it the legal way (through student rate) but they fu*ked me over, I've been waiting 2 weeks to a reply of an email...the problem is i sent them my info, you think if i try doing this sh*t now (doing what the op said) ill get caught?
 6 years ago '05        #302
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
I get 25% off for working for USPS all they do is ask for the corporate code.
 6 years ago '04        #303
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5560 5560
 The Blueprint said:
Man i tried doing it the legal way (through student rate) but they fu*ked me over, I've been waiting 2 weeks to a reply of an email...the problem is i sent them my info, you think if i try doing this sh*t now (doing what the op said) ill get caught?
nah you wont, just do what i said in my first post and if anything contact them thru chat
 6 years ago '08        #304
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
Alright I did it thru the online link, everything went smooth and they said I should receive an email within 48 hrs!
 6 years ago '04        #305
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5560 5560
 The Blueprint said:
Alright I did it thru the online link, everything went smooth and they said I should receive an email within 48 hrs!
good sh*t

enjoy the savings man
 6 years ago '06        #306
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 629 629
They tried to get with the okie doke and take my discount away. I called em up and asked why it wasnt there anymore? The person put me on hold like a minute came back and I had my discount. Like to thank this thread been working for a year :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #307
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
so do they take it off if u switch phones? cause i had the evo and bought the iphone 4s outright. i cant tell if they took it off or not, so idunno
 6 years ago '04        #308
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5560 5560
 youngral said:
They tried to get with the okie doke and take my discount away. I called em up and asked why it wasnt there anymore? The person put me on hold like a minute came back and I had my discount. Like to thank this thread been working for a year :dancingcool:
good sh*t homie, prop me for a year
 6 years ago '04        #309
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5560 5560
 layzie8171 said:
so do they take it off if u switch phones? cause i had the evo and bought the iphone 4s outright. i cant tell if they took it off or not, so idunno
that i do not know, you can check your account online or talk to a rep online through chat
 6 years ago '08        #310
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
Nice bro just got email confirmation 20 percent off my sprint bill!!!

Thanks again infamous
 6 years ago '04        #311
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5560 5560
 The Blueprint said:
Nice bro just got email confirmation 20 percent off my sprint bill!!!

Thanks again infamous
no prob man, enjoy the savings!

 11-08-2011, 02:00 PM         #312
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unfortunately my place of employment doesn't offer any kind of discount. But if views to try this out what the repercussions be if sprint found out? Also, how long have some of you been using this trick?
 6 years ago '06        #313
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 eNcrypTioN said:
Unfortunately my place of employment doesn't offer any kind of discount. But if views to try this out what the repercussions be if sprint found out? Also, how long have some of you been using this trick?
they wont find out and if they do prob just take it off. and ive been using it for over a year and a half so far
 6 years ago '04        #314
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 eNcrypTioN said:
Unfortunately my place of employment doesn't offer any kind of discount. But if views to try this out what the repercussions be if sprint found out? Also, how long have some of you been using this trick?
Just go for it dude.. I worked at Target briefly (like a month) while in college and I still have there 20% discount on my plan.. And I haven't worked there in 8 years
 11-08-2011, 07:02 PM         #315
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trying it right now on the Sprint live chat.

EDIT:

The guy on live chat asked for my supervisors name and phone number, wtf!

How do I get around this?


Last edited by eNcrypTioN; 11-08-2011 at 07:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #316
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 eNcrypTioN said:
Trying it right now on the Sprint live chat.

EDIT:

The guy on live chat asked for my supervisors name and phone number, wtf!

How do I get around this?
check my post because the rep did that to me too...i jus lied and said i jus started working there and i could give them the location and number if they wanted to do it themselves and she was like i could jus do it later and she was gonna process my discount
 6 years ago '04        #317
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 The Blueprint said:
Nice bro just got email confirmation 20 percent off my sprint bill!!!

Thanks again infamous
got lucky you bastard
 11-10-2011, 10:40 PM         #318
Baby13Payaso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im sorry what do i do exactly I am confused on how to get this 25% discount. I look up a wachovia employee email on google call sprint tell them that email i found on google saying that me i work there i want an employee discount? they verify and i do get a rep saying sending a conformation email how do i check it? or what the fu*k do i do exactly be specific please.
 6 years ago '04        #319
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6439 6439
 Baby13Payaso said:
Im sorry what do i do exactly I am confused on how to get this 25% discount. I look up a wachovia employee email on google call sprint tell them that email i found on google saying that me i work there i want an employee discount? they verify and i do get a rep saying sending a conformation email how do i check it? or what the fu*k do i do exactly be specific please.

Go here:


enter email address in this format:


And just follow whatever steps that come after that. I did it last year, so I forgot what happens after you enter the work email.
 11-11-2011, 07:11 AM         #320
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gave sprint my made up Wachovia email address over 48 hours ago via the wachovia sign up pag and have yet to receive any type of response from sprint. Should I try the live chat route again cause it didn't seem to work for me? Hopefully I don't get another douche bag who wants my work address, phone number and street address.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy