Get 25% off Your Sprint Bill (NO SERO)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #281
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
space
$830 | Props total: 194 194
How do you do it for at&t if you already have the "fan" codes?
 6 years ago '04        #282
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$8,432 | Props total: 5517 5517
 WarLawk said:
How do you do it for at&t if you already have the "fan" codes?
you cant stack discounts
 6 years ago '05        #283
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
space
$830 | Props total: 194 194
I know that, I have foundation account numbers but i wanna use one but I don't work for that company so how do I get the discount with at&t?
 6 years ago '06        #284
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
can I do this if I'm on SERO?
 6 years ago '04        #285
space
space
 D.O.H. said:
can I do this if I'm on SERO?
the thread title says NO SERO

WarLawk said:
I know that, I have foundation account numbers but i wanna use one but I don't work for that company so how do I get the discount with at&t?
this thread is for sprint only
 6 years ago '04        #286
spunkyXL 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,451 | Props total: 1430 1430
this shiat worked.thanks!
 6 years ago '05        #287
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
Another success story. Used enterprise rent a car. Just went into their office and grabbed an employee business card that had the format of their email address on it. Didn't call anyone just filled out the form on Sprint's site and then double checked a week later via chat that the discount was applied.

Thanks for sharing.
 6 years ago '04        #288
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Another success story. Used enterprise rent a car. Just went into their office and grabbed an employee business card that had the format of their email address on it. Didn't call anyone just filled out the form on Sprint's site and then double checked a week later via chat that the discount was applied.

Thanks for sharing.
no doubt, always a good feeling when you help people save money!

now use that extra $ and get fu*ked up haha
 6 years ago '04        #289
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 3247 3247
tryin to do this now...talkin to the online rep tryna get my 15% discount removed for the 27% with Wachovia/Wells Fargo...bi*ch takin forever tho lol

EDIT: another success story!! just switched to the 27% discount...online rep tried to get me to confirm what wells fargo i worked at along with the address and my supervisor's name but i pulled her card and str8 up asked her if she was gonna call and confirm cuz if so then they can provide her with the information she was jus like i could send or provide it later and she was gonna process the discount and it would take effect on my next bill

Last edited by chctynig2804; 10-07-2011 at 04:54 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #290
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
I called today, the rep tells me that I have 24-48 hours to reply to the confirmation e-mail they sent to my wachovia e-mail. So am I not getting the discount?????
 6 years ago '04        #291
space
space
 YoungFresh2Def said:
I called today, the rep tells me that I have 24-48 hours to reply to the confirmation e-mail they sent to my wachovia e-mail. So am I not getting the discount?????
check the personal email linked to ur sprint acct. they are not allowed to email ur work.

if anything talk to a rep on chat and ask if ur discount has applied yet
 6 years ago '04        #292
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
tryin to do this now...talkin to the online rep tryna get my 15% discount removed for the 27% with Wachovia/Wells Fargo...bi*ch takin forever tho lol

EDIT: another success story!! just switched to the 27% discount...online rep tried to get me to confirm what wells fargo i worked at along with the address and my supervisor's name but i pulled her card and str8 up asked her if she was gonna call and confirm cuz if so then they can provide her with the information she was jus like i could send or provide it later and she was gonna process the discount and it would take effect on my next bill
good sh*t homie, enjoy the discount
 6 years ago '07        #293
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
Still works I guess...read my chat and look what I went through!

Taylor D: Thank you for contacting Sprint. While I access your account. Let's move this chat and make it a window of its own. It will enable you to view other Web pages while we chat.

Simply click the white Yes button below now.
Taylor D: Thanks for moving the chat window.
Taylor D: Thanks. Let’s chat about your account.
You: I called a couple days ago about having my wachovia email added so i can start receieving my 25% off
You: So I am chatting to double check that it is in the system....and also I believe I had another type of discount on my account, and I know stacking is not allowed so I want to make that will not prevent the new discount from activating
Taylor D: Let me check this for you.
Taylor D: Please let me know your company's name so that I can check this for you.
You: wachovia
Taylor D: I am sorry there is no such discount available for wachovia
Taylor D: Please confirm its parent comoany's name/
Taylor D: /
You: What?
You: Hold on
You: I did it on the sprint website
You: and it confirmed my email
You: as eligible
Taylor D: As off now I can see that you have 15% discount on the account now.
You: Yes, and I am currently employed by wachovia, which gives me a 25% discount
Taylor D: Is there any parent name of wachovia?
You: no, it is wachovia bank
Taylor D: ok
You: so nothing is noted on my account regarding the rep speaking with me about this discount yesterday?
Taylor D: I am sorry there is no such notes on the account regarding the discounts.
You: this is weird because when I verify my wachovia discount here
You:
You: it says i am eligible, so your website system is incorrect????
Taylor D: I have found the discount for ad as you have not added it so I will add that for you on accont.
You: Ok, so you are removing the previous 15% one correct?
Taylor D: Yes.
Taylor D: i HAVE ADDED THE 25% DISCOUNT TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND IT WILL BE EFFECTIVE FROM YOUR NEXT BILLING CYCEL.
You: Ok, thank you very much.
Taylor D: You're welcome.
Taylor D: Did I fully address all the reasons for your chat today?
You: Yes.
Taylor D: A short survey follows this chat. Will you be able to respond yes to the question "Was your issue resolved on this chat session?" The results help Sprint measure my performance.
I couldn't make this sh*t up.....I guess I am good?????????????

Last edited by YoungFresh2Def; 10-11-2011 at 08:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #294
space
space
 YoungFresh2Def said:
Still works I guess...read my chat and look what I went through!

I couldn't make this sh*t up.....I guess I am good?????????????
good sh*t, they just have to abide to their protocol. light work enjoy the extra discount fam
 6 years ago '06        #295
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
aye if i get a new contract and get rid of my old one because in not eligible for an upgrade. could i still try and get the discount on my new line even though i already did it with my name on my current line? i dont want to be a.ssed out if i cancel my current contract to get the new iphone 4s
 6 years ago '04        #296
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
It worked for me through live chat.. I didn't even have to give a email. She just updated my current job discount to the Wachovia one. So i get 27% off now. Props

My bill at 127.99 (including tax) for 2 Iphones 3000 min shared, unlimited mobile to mobile + unlimited everything else.

Last edited by Scoop24; 10-16-2011 at 11:44 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #297
space
space
 Firestarr said:
It worked for me through live chat.. I didn't even have to give a email. She just updated my current job discount to the Wachovia one. So i get 27% off now. Props

My bill at 127.99 (including tax) for 2 Iphones 3000 min shared, unlimited mobile to mobile + unlimited everything else.
good sh*t on the props fam. good to see discount worked for you, enjoy that extra $$$$$$$
 6 years ago '04        #298
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 42 42
I just switched to the iPhone from my Evo 3D, I get my bill & no longer see the discount. I called them up, they said it was removed and the customer service agent can't see why it was, so he opened a case. I hope they didn't find out that I don't work for Wachovia lol...
 6 years ago '04        #299
space
space
 Waleezy said:
I just switched to the iPhone from my Evo 3D, I get my bill & no longer see the discount. I called them up, they said it was removed and the customer service agent can't see why it was, so he opened a case. I hope they didn't find out that I don't work for Wachovia lol...
first time ive heard of this. If i was you, id contact cs by their chat option and tell them that your discount was there now its not. also provide the link from the 1st post and tell them the fake email u used (test it again b4 you tellem this). Sprint isnt allowed to contact your employer, they can only check if the email is legit or not. aslong as u use the format correctly you should be ok
 6 years ago '06        #300
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
Can't wait to try this out tonight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago